Men Of Real Housewives

Bootycall88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Some of the young adults sons are quite hot too, Sheree's son, one from Miami, ...i like Mauricio Umanski too and Denise Richards husband, she kept going on and on about how big his penis was last year...

I remember a big scandal with one of the new jersey ex housewive's husband, he send full nudes via IG dms

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of the young adults sons are quite hot too, Sheree's son, one from Miami, ...i like Mauricio Umanski too and Denise Richards husband, she kept going on and on about how big his penis was last year...

I remember a big scandal with one of the new jersey ex housewive's husband, he send full nudes via IG dms

Im not up to date with BH but just recently started watching Season 9 and yeah im up to the episode were Denise Richards kept going on and on about how BIG Aaron Phypers's penis is. Gee he went so red in the face but damn was it hot to hear it.
He looks hot also plus big dick = bonus!!! i so wish there was some underwear bulge shots of him or of course nude pics would be amazing!
I never knew who he was before seeing him on the BH show.

Frankie (the son) from NJ yes he is another God!! Beautiful looking face and a body to die for. So hot.

Joe gorga is pretty cute too and from what we have all seen/heard he looks to be packing a big one down there!

Slade from OC is another hot looking man. Apparently he has a large cock also the lucky guy.