Mean Girls

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
New story I've just started working on and thought I'd post a preview for. As always, all characters are consenting adults.

“OMG, sooooo excited to see you!”

Rachel typed quickly, her eyes darting between the phone and the doorway to the kitchen where the other girls were laughing and yelling at each other.

She waited nervously as the phone showed that someone was typing a response. She wanted to see it and put her phone away before the other girls came in and demanded to know who she was texting with. She could hear them finishing up. Soon, they’d be back in the living room with fresh drinks and popcorn and she’d have no way of keeping their demanding eyes off her phone.

Finally, the response came.

BRAD: Haha, me too! It feels like its been forver since high school. Crazy to think its only been 2 yrs. Cant wait to catch up. See you in a week! [wink emoji]

Wink emoji…She had hoped for a kiss emoji. Or a heart emoji. Or a let’s-be-together-forever emoji. She had always loved Brad, but she had always been scared to tell him. What if he rejected her? She didn’t want to throw off the dynamic of their friend group back in high school. Or worse…be pushed out of the group for making things ‘weird’ with Brad. Even though they were her best friends, Rachel always knew she was the expendable one in the group. They weren’t the most popular kids, but they were a social rung or two above what Rachel felt she’d be without them. And…it kept her close to Brad.

Since graduation, she and Brad had stayed in touch, but she had moved a timezone away to go to college and their lives drifted apart. Still, he was never far from her mind. She got giddy whenever she saw he posted new photos online, and her heart sank every time the photo was of him with his arm around some girl that was hotter than her. They were always hotter than her. Brad liked tall, thin girls - usually blondes.

Rachel wasn’t any of those things. She was short. She was more interested in Pokemon than keeping up with what was popular. She wore her brown hair cut short and boyish. In high school she had been heavier, which didn’t help. She knew she wanted to make a change and get a fresh start, so she worked hard at the end of her senior year and the summer before college to lose weight. She bought new clothes that she felt were boring compared to her quirky high school outfits, but fit in better with the crowds of girls at college parties.

And it had worked. Rachel was surprised to find that even though she lost a decent amount of weight, her boobs had stayed roughly the same size at DD, and her butt stayed full and firm. She was disappointed at first - she wanted to be thin like the girls Brad liked. But now, those parts of her that she always just thought made her look even fatter were the things that got her attention from the guys at parties. And that attention she got plenty of - guys stared at her tits as they talked to her, trying to get her to leave with them for the night. She had still never had a boyfriend, but she had finally shed the shameful label of ‘virgin.’

But even though she had moved up to a more popular scene, sometimes she felt she was right back in high school. Her new friend group were the type of girls she never thought would accept her. Popular girls. Pretty girls. Girls with hunky boyfriends and full social calendars. Rachel once again found herself feeling like her inclusion in the group was tenuous. She was careful not to make a wrong move, for fear of being kicked out and left behind.

“Rach,” Kristie’s voice rang through from the kitchen. “Move that ridiculous ass of yours over and try to make some room for the rest of us!”

A chorus of giggles came from the kitchen. The girls were always teasing Rachel about her big ass and tits.

Rachel panicked as she realized the phone was still in her hand. She hurried to shove it under her butt as the other girls filed in.

“What are you doing??” Kristie demanded, with over-the-top intrigue in her voice. “What are you hiding?”

Shit. Not fast enough, Rachel thought.

“Just fucking around on my phone,” Rachel said, trying to be nonchalant.

“Oooh…mysterious,” Lindsay said to Kristie.

The other girls looked at Kristie to see what she would say.

“Tell us,” Kristie said, sweetly.

“Really,” Rachel started. “I was just texting an old friend…”

“A BOY?” Kristie cut her off with excitement.

“Oh my god does big tits have a boyfriend??” Cassie said in the back of the group.

Rachel felt her heart beating faster. They wouldn’t let it go now.

“Do you?” Kristie asked, a giant smile on her face.

“He’s….not my boyfriend,” Rachel said, defeated. “He’s just a guy from high school. He’s coming to visit.”

A deafening squeal emanated in unison from the other girls.

“You LIKE him…” Kristie said. “I can tell…you LIKE HIM.”

Rachel gulped.

“Yeah, I mean, he’s actually really great and cute I guess…”

“Show us,” Kristie immediately demanded, still smiling.

Rachel knew there was no avoiding it now. She stifled a sigh as she pulled out her phone and pulled up Brad’s profile. She found a photo of him without a girl hanging on him.

“That’s him…” Rachel said, showing the phone to Kristie.

The other girls huddled around as well, all waiting for Kristie to speak.

“Oh my god…” Kristie said.

Rachel didn’t know from the tone of her voice where she was going with this. She braced for the worst.

“Girl,” Kristie said, finally. “He’s fine! You should be proud of yourself! Don’t hide him from us! Tell us all about him!”

The other girls softened their stances, adopting Kristie’s supportive stance.

Rachel sighed with relief to herself.

“His name is Brad…”

inozzyflames

Expert Member
Media
New story I've just started working on and thought I'd post a preview for. As always, all characters are consenting adults.

“OMG, sooooo excited to see you!”

Rachel typed quickly, her eyes darting between the phone and the doorway to the kitchen where the other girls were laughing and yelling at each other.

She waited nervously as the phone showed that someone was typing a response. She wanted to see it and put her phone away before the other girls came in and demanded to know who she was texting with. She could hear them finishing up. Soon, they’d be back in the living room with fresh drinks and popcorn and she’d have no way of keeping their demanding eyes off her phone.

Finally, the response came.

BRAD: Haha, me too! It feels like its been forver since high school. Crazy to think its only been 2 yrs. Cant wait to catch up. See you in a week! [wink emoji]

Wink emoji…She had hoped for a kiss emoji. Or a heart emoji. Or a let’s-be-together-forever emoji. She had always loved Brad, but she had always been scared to tell him. What if he rejected her? She didn’t want to throw off the dynamic of their friend group back in high school. Or worse…be pushed out of the group for making things ‘weird’ with Brad. Even though they were her best friends, Rachel always knew she was the expendable one in the group. They weren’t the most popular kids, but they were a social rung or two above what Rachel felt she’d be without them. And…it kept her close to Brad.

Since graduation, she and Brad had stayed in touch, but she had moved a timezone away to go to college and their lives drifted apart. Still, he was never far from her mind. She got giddy whenever she saw he posted new photos online, and her heart sank every time the photo was of him with his arm around some girl that was hotter than her. They were always hotter than her. Brad liked tall, thin girls - usually blondes.

Rachel wasn’t any of those things. She was short. She was more interested in Pokemon than keeping up with what was popular. She wore her brown hair cut short and boyish. In high school she had been heavier, which didn’t help. She knew she wanted to make a change and get a fresh start, so she worked hard at the end of her senior year and the summer before college to lose weight. She bought new clothes that she felt were boring compared to her quirky high school outfits, but fit in better with the crowds of girls at college parties.

And it had worked. Rachel was surprised to find that even though she lost a decent amount of weight, her boobs had stayed roughly the same size at DD, and her butt stayed full and firm. She was disappointed at first - she wanted to be thin like the girls Brad liked. But now, those parts of her that she always just thought made her look even fatter were the things that got her attention from the guys at parties. And that attention she got plenty of - guys stared at her tits as they talked to her, trying to get her to leave with them for the night. She had still never had a boyfriend, but she had finally shed the shameful label of ‘virgin.’

But even though she had moved up to a more popular scene, sometimes she felt she was right back in high school. Her new friend group were the type of girls she never thought would accept her. Popular girls. Pretty girls. Girls with hunky boyfriends and full social calendars. Rachel once again found herself feeling like her inclusion in the group was tenuous. She was careful not to make a wrong move, for fear of being kicked out and left behind.

“Rach,” Kristie’s voice rang through from the kitchen. “Move that ridiculous ass of yours over and try to make some room for the rest of us!”

A chorus of giggles came from the kitchen. The girls were always teasing Rachel about her big ass and tits.

Rachel panicked as she realized the phone was still in her hand. She hurried to shove it under her butt as the other girls filed in.

“What are you doing??” Kristie demanded, with over-the-top intrigue in her voice. “What are you hiding?”

Shit. Not fast enough, Rachel thought.

“Just fucking around on my phone,” Rachel said, trying to be nonchalant.

“Oooh…mysterious,” Lindsay said to Kristie.

The other girls looked at Kristie to see what she would say.

“Tell us,” Kristie said, sweetly.

“Really,” Rachel started. “I was just texting an old friend…”

“A BOY?” Kristie cut her off with excitement.

“Oh my god does big tits have a boyfriend??” Cassie said in the back of the group.

Rachel felt her heart beating faster. They wouldn’t let it go now.

“Do you?” Kristie asked, a giant smile on her face.

“He’s….not my boyfriend,” Rachel said, defeated. “He’s just a guy from high school. He’s coming to visit.”

A deafening squeal emanated in unison from the other girls.

“You LIKE him…” Kristie said. “I can tell…you LIKE HIM.”

Rachel gulped.

“Yeah, I mean, he’s actually really great and cute I guess…”

“Show us,” Kristie immediately demanded, still smiling.

Rachel knew there was no avoiding it now. She stifled a sigh as she pulled out her phone and pulled up Brad’s profile. She found a photo of him without a girl hanging on him.

“That’s him…” Rachel said, showing the phone to Kristie.

The other girls huddled around as well, all waiting for Kristie to speak.

“Oh my god…” Kristie said.

Rachel didn’t know from the tone of her voice where she was going with this. She braced for the worst.

“Girl,” Kristie said, finally. “He’s fine! You should be proud of yourself! Don’t hide him from us! Tell us all about him!”

The other girls softened their stances, adopting Kristie’s supportive stance.

Rachel sighed with relief to herself.

“His name is Brad…”
Looking forward to what comes next...

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
The girls sat down next to Rachel, with Kristie the closest - thigh to thigh with Rachel.

Kristie, Lindsay, and Cassie could have been sisters. They had nearly identical builds: they were each thin without being skinny, between 5’6” and 5’9” and had well-shaped B-C cup breasts. The only marked difference between them was Cassie’s red hair which separated her from the other two blondes. When they sat next to Rachel, she felt as much an outlier as ever.

“So…” Kristie began, handing a glass of white wine to Rachel. “Tell us about him.”

Rachel took a long sip and relaxed as the alcohol hit her system.

“Well,” she said tentatively. “Like I said, he’s just an old friend. I like him, but not like…like that.”

She decided to try to de-escalate their interest. She wasn’t sure it would work, but she figured it was better to play it cool than to admit she had been lovesick over Brad for years.

“You guys never like…dated?” Kristie pushed.

Rachel took another sip, thinking about her answer. These girls didn’t know her as a heavy-set dork, and she didn’t want to give them an reason to think she was ever anything other than what she was today.

“Oh, you know how it is…” she continued. “We just never got the timing right. He was either dating someone when I was single, or…”

She paused, then committed to her lie.

“…or I was dating someone when he was single.”

She waited to see if they accepted her excuse.

“So, you guys just never even were an option for each other,” Cassie said.

Rachel was relieved.

“Yeah, exactly,” she continued. “He had like, a string of girlfriends back to back and I was doing my own thing…so eventually he was just like a…brother to me.”

Rachel took another long sip of her wine. Her glass was nearly empty now. Kristie noticed, and motioned for Rachel to let her fill the glass back up.

“Well, he is pretty cute,” Kristie said as Rachel took another long drink. “I’ll bet he was popular with the ladies in high school.”

“Oh, he sure was,” Rachel agreed.

Between the alcohol and the agreeable reaction she was getting from the girls, she was feeling more comfortable.

“A real lady killer,” Lindsay agreed.

Rachel took another drink.

“I mean…” she began, considering if she should continue. She was nervous to say too much, but the girls seemed impressed by Brad and Rachel wanted them to think highly of him. She decided to keep going.

“I heard some girls talking one time in the locker room,” she continued. “They said he’s…big. You know?”

Kristie looked at the other girls, her mouth open in a smile.

“You mean…his penis?” Kristie asked, excitedly.

Rachel took another sip and nodded.

“Huge, apparently,” she continued.

Kristie put her hand on Rachel’s thigh, still smiling.

“Oh my god, how big?” she asked.

“I dunno,” Rachel said, shaking her head. “But from the sounds of it, really big...like, really big.”

“You never saw it??” Cassie asked, shocked. “You were never curious? I would have been so curious to see it.”

All the girls nodded in agreement.

Rachel took another sip and shook her head. The alcohol was definitely loosening her up.

“He was just my friend, you know,” she continued. “I just laughed when I heard it.”

Rachel was outright lying now, but she was committed to the act. She had indeed heard those girls talk about Brad’s oversized appendage. But it had devastated her to hear other girls talking about sleeping with Brad. Her Brad. The Brad she loved but who didn’t think of her in that way. Listening to other girls giggle excitedly about him - about his size - knowing that he had fucked them so casually and never her. It crushed her.

“Besides,” she dug in even deeper. “I was having my own fun. The guys I’ve been with…I’ve had my share of big ones.”

The girls looked at her with intrigue and…respect? Rachel’s perception was hindered by her drinks. She looked down and noticed that her wine glass was full again. When did that happen?

“Girl, with those huge tits, no wonder.” Lindsay said. “I’ll bet you get a lot of Grade A cock.”

“And don’t forget that bubble butt,” Cassie added. “Probably need a monster just to get it in!”

The girls all laughed. Rachel laughed along.

She took another drink to distract herself from her thoughts. The truth was that she had never had a boyfriend. In high school she had never even kissed a boy, let alone gotten any “Grade A cock.” Instead, she had masturbated every night thinking of Brad. Although she hated hearing those girls in the locker room, she couldn’t stop thinking about what they said. She imagined Brad between her legs, his huge cock spreading her open and entering her as he kissed her deeply. Even now, when she hooked up with random guys from parties, it was Brad she thought about. She had never seen Brad’s cock, but she knew the guys she was fucking were not his size. And she yearned for it.

She was surprised and relieved when Kristie put an end to the topic.

“Now girls,” Kristie said, looking at the others. “I’m sure Rachel doesn’t want us all sitting around swooning over her boyfriend’s…penis.”

The other girls’ giggling quieted.

“Oh,” Rachel said, trying to play it cool once again. “Like I said, he’s not my boyfriend. Like at all. And it’s OK, it really doesn’t bother me, but yeah…we can just change the subject.”

Kristie nodded.

“That’s so cool of you,” Kristie said. “I think it’s really admirable that you’re not jealous or possessive or anything. I mean, that makes sense if he’s like a brother to you.”

Rachel nodded and forced a smile.

“So…” Kristie continued. “Where are you guys staying? Not in your dorm…right?”

“Oh god,” Rachel said. “I hadn’t thought of it. You’re right, my dorm is lame and I just have a single bed. I, uh…”

“You’re going to stay here!” Kristie said, as though it was obvious. “Nicki is still on study abroad, so her room is totally free. And she won’t care, I know she won’t. You and Brad can stay in there. I mean, I know he’s not your boyfriend but you guys can crash in the same room, right? And if it gets weird, he can always have the couch.”

Rachel was always wary of Kristie’s unprompted generosity, but it really did solve a problem. She nodded her head slowly in agreement.

“And Baxter won’t mind some company, will you boy?” Kristie reach down and scratched her little fuzzball of a dog behind the ear. She threw a piece of popcorn to him and he attacked in hungrily.

Rachel continued nodding, her drunken brain racing to be OK with the arrangement. It seemed like it would work. It might actually work really well. She was willing to go for it.

After all, what was the worst that could happen?

• Love
Reactions: 1760

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
Brad stumbled slightly as he walked around the Uber that dropped them off back at Kristie’s apartment. He was pretty drunk, and very unsure of what the night would bring.

The past few hours had been a whirlwind. He had gotten a ride from the airport to Rachel’s college and found her friend Kristie’s apartment easily enough. But he was barely on the front steps before Rachel’s three friends were dragging him in the door. Rachel gave him a tight hug, but it was short and ended abruptly, as though she thought better of it. Compared to the other girls, Rachel seemed the least excited to see him.

He had just set his bags down when the girls informed him they were all leaving in a few minutes to go to a party across town. He hurried to get changed and the five of them were whisked away. The party itself was fun. Rachel stayed by his side all night, introducing him to people as her friend from out of town, but throughout the night it was the other three girls that paid him the most attention.

Now they were all a little drunk and definitely acting silly, but Brad was happy to be back at the apartment and hoped to get a chance to . As he walked in the front door, Kristie greeted him with a large glass of beer.

“Hey Brad, want another…OH SHIT!” she cried out as she tripped, dumping the beer onto Brad’s shirt and pants.

Brad yelped and jumped back, but it was too late.

“Oh man,” Brad chuckled. “You really got me with that one, haha.”

Kristie looked at the floor, where Rachel’s bag was sitting.

“Ugh,” she said, with disgust. “Rachel your bag is on the floor and it tripped me, now look!”

Rachel looked surprised and confused.

“I’m sorry…” she started. “I didn’t think I…”

Cassie walked over and cut Rachel off.

“Oh no, Brad!” she said. “You’re soaked!”

“Yeeeeep,” Brad said, trying to pull the wet material away from his body. “All the way through…I gotta change.”

“Well don’t just stand there, dummy,” Kristie said. “Go change!”

Brad bounded up the stairs, wincing as his cold, beer soaked boxers clung to his crotch. He turned to walk into the bedroom, and was shocked by the sight before him. Every piece of his clothing was shredded and scattered around the room. Kristie’s little dog, Baxter, was hunkered down in a small pile of what used to be clothing, tugging away at one of Brad’s shirts.

Brad shooed the dog away and frantically looked for an intact pair of pants, but there were none to be found.

“Hey Kristie!” He yelled down the stairs, trying to remain calm. “I…uh…your dog sort of destroyed all of my things…”

“WHAT??” Kristie yelled back. She ran up the stairs and peered in the room. She shook her head in shock.

“Rachel!” she yelled down the stairs. “How many times do I have to tell you to shut the doors? Look what happened!”

Rachel appeared next to her and looked through the doorway.

“What the…” she began.

“This is what happens when you’re not careful,” Kristie scolded.

Then Kristie composed herself and smiled.

“But don’t worry, I’ll go find something for your guest to wear,” she said, sweetly.

She scampered off down the hall. Rachel looked at Brad apologetically and said “I’m really sorry.”

Brad nodded and closed the door, his brain only registering the uncomfortable cold. All he had in the room was a small towel. He decided it would have to do. He took his wet clothes off and covered himself with the towel. It wasn’t big enough to really tie on his waist, so he held it with one hand behind his back as he waited for Kristie to return.

Eventually, he heard a knock on the door.

“Brad, hey…” Kristie said. “Listen, we don’t have a lot here that is going to fit you…all just a bunch of small girls, ya know? But I do have these pants somebody left here that I think will fit you. We can figure something out tomorrow but these should get you through the night.”

The door opened slightly and Kristie’s hand came through, holding a balled-up pair of silk pants. She dropped them and closed the door again.

Brad picked them up and looked at them. The material was thin, but at least is was dry and not shredded to pieces.

He dropped the towel and slid the pants on. He turned and looked at himself in the full length mirror next to the bed.

“Shit,” he said to himself.

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
Rachel stood outside the bedroom, confused and worried. She didn’t remember leaving the door open or leaving her bag where it was. But it seemed like it was all her fault and now Brad was probably mad at her. She was about to knock on the door to check on him when Kristie pushed her aside and grabbed the doorknob, throwing the door open.

“How do those fit?” she yelled at Brad, who was turned away from them.

He turned around, startled.

Rachel gasped.

The loose, silk pants that Kristie had given Brad left nothing to the imagination. As he turned quickly, his cock swung freely after him. After all these years of imagining it, she now knew almost entirely what her friend’s cock looked like. It was huge. Thick and bulky, it hung down heavily between his legs. Even soft, it looked as big or bigger than most guys she had been with when they were fully hard. And so thick…

Her knees weakened a bit, which meant she almost fell over when Kristie pushed past her once again.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?” Kristie exclaimed.

Suddenly, Cassie and Lindsay were in the doorway, peering through.

Brad moved to cover himself, but the girls were surrounding him too quickly.

“Oh no,” Kristie said, swatting Brad’s hand. “LOOK AT THIS THING!”

“Holy shit,” Lindsay said, a slight sound of disgust in her voice. “Settle down, Horse Dick.”

Brad’s cheeks reddened as he looked around.

“It’s probably fake,” Cassie said, rolling her eyes. “Just some stupid prank.”

“No no no,” Kristie said. “Look! It just moved!”

Rachel had seen it, too. Brad’s dick had moved a little as the girls talked about him.

“You like that, Big Dick?” Kristie asked, her voice sharp. “You like when we talk about your big dumb dick?”

It moved again. The girls broke out in laughter.

“Oh my god,” Cassie laughed. “Donkey Dick here likes the attention.”

Rachel was still stunned as her eyes stayed fixed on Brad’s massive soft cock. The fat, pronounced head obvious through the thin material. It seemed to pulse a little larger as the girls berated him.

“Look at Rachel,” Lindsay said. “She can’t take her eyes off that stupid thing.”

Rachel snapped her head up, startled but trying to act natural.

“I should probably cover up…” Brad started to say, but Kristie interrupted him with a giant laugh.

“What are you stupid?” Kristie guffawed. “We’ve already seen it, you might as well just leave it alone.”

“Stupid…” Cassie echoed.

“All the blood from his brain probably goes to that huge dick,” Lindsay added.

The three girls laughed, still looking at Brad’s cock.

“Holy shit!” Cassie shouted. “There it goes again! He loves it! What a big dumb dick…”

Rachel had seen it, too. Brad’s cock swelled as the girls made fun of him. It grew thicker and longer, sticking out a bit further and creating an obvious tent of his pants.

“Come on, Big Dick,” Kristie said pulling him by the arm, his cock swaying freely in the loose pants. “Let’s have some fun.”