Me, Jane and Sam - Part One

Nicky: Now then world... Let me tell you a tale, about someting close to your... hearts... About an experience of mine; me and two ladies. Jane and Sam.

Jane was my girl, and Sam her best mate. Both beauties, and they knew it... always a laugh, great to be around, but teases - they knew how to wrap men, including me, around their little fingers.

Like this one occasion, Jane and Sam were joking about threesomes, just being silly, and playing me up. They were pretending to snog but not actually doing it, and touching each other at the tops of their legs. Then Sam says, "He'd never manage the two of us, never in one one go, his dick couldn't cope. There's no way. However good a lay you say he is" And Jane, she contradicted her. "Actually, his cock could snap us in half. You don't know what you're talking about." And she says, "Maybe I should find out". And she walked over to me, and started to stroke my dick through my jeans. I got a shock, tried to laugh it off, but it wasn't three 3 seconds before there was one almighty bulge protruding from the front of my trousers. Obviously, Sam was impressed and with ten fat inches to my name, it aint tough to figure out why. "Yeh, I reckon he could show us the time of our lives" Sam said and went back over to Jane, grabbed her round the back of her neck and pulled her toward her for a really deep tonguing frenchie. Jane is such a babe. Real slim, and leggy with long blonde hair. She's got the most incredible breasts; really sexy boobs. Sam put her hand up Jane's top and started feeling those tits really firmly. I mean, she mauled this girl's breasts! She's getting really arounsed, she's grunting and looking over her shoulder at me the whole time 4 encouragement. And I'm standing their, hardon poking out of my zipper licking my lips. She grabs Jane's hand and forces it down between her legs up her skirt. It's real warm down there and I can see she's moist, through her knickers. She slips in her finger in the side of her panties, and slips it into Jane's cunny. Jane purrs. She opens her legs further to allow Sam more movement, but it's not enough. She puts her one leg up on a table, and shouts at her to finger fuck her. So she puts another finger up there, and really frigs her hard. She's really howling and close to cumming and so am I, 'cause I'm wanking my cock good. All the noise from Jane and Sam have really turned me on. I come up to them, and slap their legs with my cock. Sam cums, but Jane stil needs finishing off; so I pick her up and put her onto the table she's half standing on, spread her legs, and pull off my jeans to let my dick out; then I stuff it into her in one go, and she's so wet she takes it whole. The instant I whack it in there, she cums, but I'm not ready to cum yet. So I keep fucking her, controlled, hard and deep, long pumps, pulling out, and hammering it back in. Then Sam comes up behind me and starts stroking my ass hole, giving me extra enegry and power. I fuck Jane with rhythmic deep fucks until her whole body judders into a massive climax. And then I come too...

Nicky: I pull out, and my dick's soaking with spunk and pussy juices, they're just dripping off. The girls tell me how sexy and big my dick looks just after I've cum. Not angry and hard, but smooth and long and soft. They love it so much that they come and lick and suck off all the sticky stuff. They ask me to lay down on the floor; Jane sits on my chest backwards with her cute butt wafting in my face. Then Sam gets down on the floor, and starts licking my balls, talking to my cock, asking it to get hard again for more fucking. It seems lady luck is on our side, because up he comes into another big hardon. We stand u up, naked now as the says we were born, and huddle in close, so we're just like a big flesh sandwich. It's
really sexy to feel all that skin so close together, there's so much anticipation for what we're about to do.

Sam drops to her knees and takes my dick into her mouth. She's such pro, she throws her head back and slides it right down the back of her throat. I love having my big dick swallowed whole. It makes me feel manly and powerful. Those girls, they love my massive cock. Jane gets onto her knees too, and puts her hand between my legs to open them. Then she parts my butt cheeks and starts sucking and licking and kissing my ass-hole. I've never had it done before but I having my ring played with. Two beautiful girls, front and back giving me the ultimate indulgence.

There's some yoghurt from our lunch on the table close by. I see Jane reach over and grab that and spoons a mouthful on her tongue. She kneels back down to my butt and spits it out all over my ass-hole, and really feasts on it. Then she slaps more onto my ass-hole, and the coldness of it makes me spasm really sexily. Then Jane really pushes apart my butt cheeks so she can get to my ring, then she sucks all that dirty cream back into her gob and swallows it. Next she gives my ass a big smack and tells me I'm in for it now. Sam stops sucking my dick and gets a strap on dildo. It's white and about 6ish inches long, slightly more. She straps it on, but asks Jane for help with the leather beltpiece and the buckles. It really turns me on to see her put this s+m toy on her, the tan leather going round her tasty little butt. Next Sam asks Jane to spit on her hands and then she rubs Jane's saliva on her makeshift cock, and we watch her wank it. We're really aroused and playing with ourselves as we look at her.

Then Sam beckons Jane over, and gets her to lie down on the floor. She obliges because Jane knows the good time that's gonna cum. She lies flat on her back, legs spread, and she gets on top of Jane, licking her titties and stroking her cunt.

Then she inches that dildo up her pussy, until the whole thing's up there. She says it feels good to have that bitch above her, fucking her, really dirty and naughty. Sam begins to move and works up to a really fast speed sliding in and and out with loads of force, using the whole dildo to fuck her bad. Her body is rippling with ecstacy and and she's screeching and shouting out obscenities, until she lets
out a long howling holler and finally cums, with her whole body quivvering.

Nicky: When both girls have cum, they look over and see me; I'm feeling so sexy guy, my prick is big and angry and just waiting to give those two girls the time, and we all can't resist going again. They come over to me, "Please fuck us" they implore. I go over, playing with my cock. Jane stands up and I push her against the wall. I put my hand roughly between her legs to spread them, then I lift her up, scraping her back aginst the wall as I move her, then I take my cock and pack it into her pussy really forcefully. I really love that. I start to fuck her with these short sharp pumps. I'm finding it hard to control the shallow depth as Jane's so wet.

Then Sam comes up behind me and she's playing with her pussy, taking the moistness from her cunt and rubbing it all over her dildo for lube. Then she's spitting on her fingers and giving me arseplay with them, and then without my consent, she starts to put her dildo up my arse. It's very tight,and she can't manage more than an inch at
first. But then, my body gives up battling and accepts it. I mumble
and grin as she slides another inch up there, and Jane can feel my fat cock throb in her pussy, it pulsates with every shaft she makes. Then I give this real deep breath and Same's got all six inches in my ass-hole, right up to the hilt. We all start moving together, building up a speed. I can feel these two big pairs of tits at my
front and back, and it feels beautiful. It's so sexy, my cock feels longer than it's ten inches and swollen with more blood than ever before. Jane swears she can feel the veins in my dick rubbing agiast the walls of her cunt. The nerve endings on my bell-end are so sensitive to the squeezing muscles in Jane's pussy. The dildo feels amazing, because it's rubbing against my g-spot and the back of my balls. All three of us cum at the same tme, really all making a terrible, loud, sex sound. Just at the point of cumming, I let out a deep growl, and the spunk leaves my cock jets after jet of juice.

Hope you liked it, world... There's plenty more where that came from...