Max Landis (former screenwriter / Internet personality)

6feetover

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy was an Internet-famous Hollywood screenwriter, who got canceled and might be evil, but I’ve always thought he’s hot and—more to the point of this site—he has a big dick.

Even the article that helped cancel him mentions it:
“He would talk about his penis all the time to me, brag about the size of it.”

I’m sure he has nudes out there somewhere, but in the meantime, he constantly posts bulge (while ranting on Instagram about his cancellation, fan fiction, and so on).

52177865-860C-402F-B356-DFEEDD30626A.gif

He loves swinging his dick around in sweat pants and gym shorts and panning the camera to it, but ignores any Instagram comments that mention it

D5A85254-B13B-4D5B-BF93-D067C8D0A3B1.gif

And his body’s not bad either. (I guess it’s easy to stay in shape when you’re rich and have nothing else to do.)

8226CA3C-7DDB-4078-AD65-FA21FA7A21EA.jpeg

3971C415-76F6-493A-B148-8E8EA5C7842C.gif

He’s most likely a horrible person and I’m totally ashamed to like him, but god I wish I could see his dick.

F4D1311C-0064-4E99-9F7E-3FC20B8DDA6A.jpeg

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
I was wondering if he'd ever get a thread here. I think he's obnoxious as all hell and would probably be annoying to spend any substantial amount of time with, but I'm super attracted to him. Whatever. Can't deny it. Would easily fuck him.

Had NO idea he showed his bulge off so much though. I never followed his IG, and the last time I searched it was private.

Please post more pics if you follow him. Dude's hot.

Reactions: 6feetover

6feetover

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was wondering if he'd ever get a thread here. I think he's obnoxious as all hell and would probably be annoying to spend any substantial amount of time with, but I'm super attracted to him. Whatever. Can't deny it. Would easily fuck him.

Had NO idea he showed his bulge off so much though. I never followed his IG, and the last time I searched it was private.

Please post more pics if you follow him. Dude's hot.
Yeah, I feel the same way, and I’ve been following him / collecting stuff a grossly long time. I just KNOW that he has dick pics out there, I wish someone would leak them but I have a feeling that since they would be flattering and not embarrassing, none of his exes wanna do that.

Once he was doing an Instagram or YouTube live thing, and I said “show us the magnum dong” and he immediately held up a magnum condom and said, “Is this what you wanna see?” Made me so turned on. But I’ve always been attracted to skinny hung narcissists haha

Reactions: jkc

mitchellk

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Skinny and hung often leads to narcissism. But I'm confused about what bugle we're talking about here. There's too much dick in the world to be squinting. ROFL

6feetover

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Skinny and hung often leads to narcissism. But I'm confused about what bugle we're talking about here. There's too much dick in the world to be squinting. ROFL
Haha well, if you don’t see it in the animated gifs above, then I’m not sure what to tell you—but I’d be interested to see the guys you think do have a bulge.

(I tried reposting the gifs but they wouldn’t animate, but look at the top one and the post starting with “shameless.”)

6feetover

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuck this dude. Please don’t sexualize him, he sexually assaulted so many women I know.
I hear you, and it definitely doesn’t make me proud of myself that I’m still attracted to him.

Part of me thinks that if he had actually been convicted of something, or even just officially charged, instead of “only” being accused by former friends/girlfriends who hate him now, then my attraction would die. But then I guess there are people attracted to Jeffrey Dahmer too.

On the spectrum of canceled guys that people are still attracted to, from like, James Franco and Aziz Ansari, to Chris Brown and Danny Masterson, Max seems to fall in the middle with, idk, Ed Westwick or something?

So where do you draw the line? Is it one accusation, ten accusations, only accusations with “evidence,” only criminal charges, only criminal convictions? Or anything’s free game to jack off to when it’s all in your mind? I really don’t know, and probably my confusion about all this is part of what has kept me glued to Max’s Instagram all these years.

It definitely makes me feel gross—same as when I used to jack off to certain categories on Nifty.org, or when I jack off to those “Fun Size Boys” videos now, or when I jack off to Barrett Long seeming to torture David West. People are into some messed up stuff and even when it’s legal, maybe it’s not always right? Like the aggressive choking videos that some straight guys watch have always freaked me out. Should they stop making those videos? Maybe, probably, I don’t know.

Sorry for the unsolicited essay, but my deeply conflicted feelings about all this is part of why I posted the thread.

Reactions: xhollisterhunk

xhollisterhunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hear you, and it definitely doesn’t make me proud of myself that I’m still attracted to him.

Part of me thinks that if he had actually been convicted of something, or even just officially charged, instead of “only” being accused by former friends/girlfriends who hate him now, then my attraction would die. But then I guess there are people attracted to Jeffrey Dahmer too.

On the spectrum of canceled guys that people are still attracted to, from like, James Franco and Aziz Ansari, to Chris Brown and Danny Masterson, Max seems to fall in the middle with, idk, Ed Westwick or something?

So where do you draw the line? Is it one accusation, ten accusations, only accusations with “evidence,” only criminal charges, only criminal convictions? Or anything’s free game to jack off to when it’s all in your mind? I really don’t know, and probably my confusion about all this is part of what has kept me glued to Max’s Instagram all these years.

It definitely makes me feel gross—same as when I used to jack off to certain categories on Nifty.org, or when I jack off to those “Fun Size Boys” videos now, or when I jack off to Barrett Long seeming to torture David West. People are into some messed up stuff and even when it’s legal, maybe it’s not always right? Like the aggressive choking videos that some straight guys watch have always freaked me out. Should they stop making those videos? Maybe, probably, I don’t know.

Sorry for the unsolicited essay, but my deeply conflicted feelings about all this is part of why I posted the thread.
Totally welcome unsolicited essay and I understand your POV. But much like some of your other references he has money and comes from money. He’s been sexually assaulting since college and his parents have been paying people off. His dad is a well known director (who’s also a piece of shit) and totally backs his behavior. His ex said he was paying 30k a month when that article came out to be buried on google. A lot of his victims are in the film and television industry, coming out against him will not only bury them in legal debt but also possibly ruin their careers. All the while nothing really ever comes out of it when you’re at a certain tax bracket, so I understand the logic behind no conviction no problem but I think for some there are extenuating circumstances.

6feetover

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I definitely respect the opinion of the people who don’t like him, cuz I don’t really like him either, and I’m gonna keep thinking about all of it. But in the meantime I have a few more pics I wanna get off my phone…

He climbs on his fridge a LOT
8707600A-AB6F-4355-82E0-6898B902AF72.gif

Gee, I wonder why he likes posting videos in these gray sweat pants so often?
FACD2A4A-8470-464B-9FB8-A36BA998BCFA.gif

F9B13483-DE66-4B8A-916F-ACAFB62175FB.gif

6feetover

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are the hot guys always so douchey? Lol. I guess God really doesn't give with both hands, does he? You can be sexy as fuck with the soul of a schmuck. Or you can have the soul of a kitten with the face of a horse. :emoji_face_palm:

SUCH a douche. I usually only save bulge-related stuff to my phone, and he does post a lot of it, but mostly his account is self-pitying rants.

Here he is whining that he’s more canceled than Shia Labeouf: 745917C7-884A-451B-9BB8-411A6D176B18.jpeg

Here he is whining that the director/star of the last movie made from one of his scripts (probably ever again!) tried to distance themselves from him:
4827D132-9359-49EB-98C3-223380AB4230.jpeg

And finally, here he is in a toilet on the side of the street, complaining about losing his job despite not needing a job at all:

IMG_2985.MOV

Got one more set of bulge pics to purge from my phone, and then I’m hopefully done.

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
SUCH a douche. I usually only save bulge-related stuff to my phone, and he does post a lot of it, but mostly his account is self-pitying rants.

Here he is whining that he’s more canceled than Shia Labeouf: View attachment 81627081
Here he is whining that the director/star of the last movie made from one of his scripts (probably ever again!) tried to distance themselves from him:
View attachment 81627091

And finally, here he is in a toilet on the side of the street, complaining about losing his job despite not needing a job at all:

View attachment 81627871
Got one more set of bulge pics to purge from my phone, and then I’m hopefully done.
Please keep the bulges coming.

And thanks for sharing!

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media

Here he is whining that he’s more canceled than Shia Labeouf: View attachment 81627081
View attachment 81627091

View attachment 81627871
His ass looks great in that toilet video, but there's nothing appealing about the whining, lol.

6feetover

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Second to last post of what I have, I forgot about his alt account-

He has an alter ego called The Golden Goblin, a takeoff of the Spider-Man character that’s a rich spoiled super-villain with a rich super-villain dad…which is not like Max and his dad at all (cough)

5B4A6402-9EA0-4E3C-99D5-860CAB8A2EDD.jpeg

He uses the account to play dress-up and stuff… Here he is literally dressed as the devil:
0F2FC8AD-F6AF-486A-A462-BEFC0B281654.png
7609888D-EF22-4C7C-A5F9-D401E2148F1D.jpeg
AEA73B12-9D74-439B-9709-B7BE5F6F9235.jpeg

I guess he’s on Tinder, if anybody has any female friends in LA or wants to make a fake account maybe you could snag some D pics…
A1FADCF9-F320-4311-93A5-4E67F8A15610.jpeg