Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone know if they have boxers pics?
There is maybe two or three from recent summers somewhere in this thread as I remember seeing them.
There's also a fair few bulge pics but recently the boys don't seem to have any bulge pictures.

PJS65647

Worshipped Member
Media
It's a shame their content has totally dried up. Their online presence has fallen off a cliff face. It's almost like they've given up social media

• Haha
Reactions: PaulDe3

Modloft1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's almost like they're growing up and realising that there's more important things out there....shocking! : unamused:
I've been saying this for how long? But ambassador PJ liked to take shits on me. Naturally when he calls them dried up, it's okay.

I bet their parents (as I also said) have decided to parent up and tell them it's time to be 21 yo and if university isn't in the picture....then a job / career should be.

Theyre still in their basement recording covers (other people's songs) with extremely high autotune assitance....this too will net them zero income.

Everyone should be realistic. They're hot and probably we'd never get out of their beds. But they're never going to amount to music moguls.

Finiarel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
6.5m followers on tiktok but 2000 likes? (And many are bots)

It's all fake guys.

View attachment 124035761 View attachment 124035781
What’s the need? Why go out of your way to try and prove whatever point you think it is you have? You’re incapable of posting anything without caveating it with “oh they need to grow up” or “they can’t sing they’re only good for looking at”. Even if true, you don’t need to keep saying it. It’s really fucking boring now.