Matthew Noszka

marlohampton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now he's blaming the decline of civilization on demonic sexual music videos? LOL

Literally his whole career was built on selling sex -- non-stop fuckin on that BET show, sticking his dick in a chinese finger trap for Jennifer Lawrence, leaking his sex tape & JO vid, parading his semi in floral Jeremy Scott speedos for years... Now all of a sudden it's GOD & GUNS.

These hypocritical country bumpkin straights always fly off the deep-end after listening to one alt-right podcast, I just have to laugh at the brain worms...

tenor.gif

Temari44

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Now he's blaming the decline of civilization on demonic sexual music videos? LOL

Literally his whole career was built on selling sex -- non-stop fuckin on that BET show, sticking his dick in a chinese finger trap for Jennifer Lawrence, leaking his sex tape & JO vid, parading his semi in floral Jeremy Scott speedos for years... Now all of a sudden it's GOD & GUNS.

These hypocritical country bumpkin straights always fly off the deep-end after listening to one alt-right podcast, I just have to laugh at the brain worms...

View attachment 127589841

Stan Twitter ima just scoot on over and let you whack him get them again get them for me.mp4

seecritagent

Superior Member
Media

View attachment 127589841
IMG_7191.gif

Mr FoxFoxFox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WTF is happening with this guy
View attachment 127556381
he lost all his sex appeal thru the years. he could point that gun in front of my face and ask me if I find him sexy or not and I would not bat an eye by saying that, No, I don't have any kind of feral feelings for him anymore. He just became a classical white us citizen preaching god&guns and thinking he's better than the others bc now he has a wife and a kid to ~protect~ <3.. his "traditional" family to keep safe and blaming the devil over his past "mistakes" by selling his body as a sexy model and stuff. ew disgusting ass behavior, shoot me already

danconnell000

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he lost all his sex appeal thru the years. he could point that gun in front of my face and ask me if I find him sexy or not and I would not bat an eye by saying that, No, I don't have any kind of feral feelings for him anymore. He just became a classical white us citizen preaching god&guns and thinking he's better than the others bc now he has a wife and a kid to ~protect~ <3.. his "traditional" family to keep safe and blaming the devil over his past "mistakes" by selling his body as a sexy model and stuff. ew disgusting ass behavior, shoot me already
"ew disgusting ass behavior, shoot me already"

i guess that's an option now ...

travpasta

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you seen his post and how religious he is being? It’s like dude you send or sent out nudes and made a sex tape. Don’t preach lol
It's not really uncommon that people can both be religious/church goer while also being secular in many ways, i.e, being selective of what you believe. Some people would call that hypocrisy and I get that.

danconnell000

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's probably going to be like Nathaniel Buzolic and Dean Geyer, who go on conservative Christian rants and upload thirst traps.

is it really that mysterious?

temptation, guilt, displacement, reaction formation ...

you don't have to be Freud to see it

Reactions: Keisha