Matthew Noszka

Cswarovski

Loved Member
Media
I'm wondering how successful his shop business is. Cuz his modeling career isn't what it used to be, and his acting career never really took off

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So, what’s with the move ?? Is Nevada cheaper than California ?? I thought he was doing just fine, given the life they depict on social media.

Is this an intelligent move for two people who want to make it in Hollywood?

Reactions: Odyssey Land

Loveissweet

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hes a really handsome attractive young man. Great body obviously, can’t deny that. But he seems so boring and superficial judging from his Insta stories. It’s either fitness (showing his body, and yes he’s got a great body) or some type of motivational quotes he incorporates into his lifestyle that seems to only exist of working out and doing something that’s healthy. Not saying that it’s wrong to emphasize fitness and health (I think ever since he had that accident he’s been really focused on healthy living) but it seems there’s nothing more to it.
Of course he can basically have any woman on this planet with his face and that body. Regarding his dick… I know everyone says it’s HUGE but idk. I’ve said this before, to me it seems he has a really big softie that doesn’t change too much in size when erect. It’s a big dick after all, but people make it out to be SO big. He’s a shower to me. And that’s not a bad thing at all, that’s why he fills out his underwear so nicely. It’s a big softie.
Judging him for being superficial while on LPSG is wild.

Reactions: floopi

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If any of you knew just how unhinged and emotionally inept you look by hunting down someone’s ”Tweets and Likes” and then coming here to whine about it. : unamused:

No one cares!
Literally none of that was tweets and likes…..

Odyssey Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Literally none of that was tweets and likes…..
Except these are his public Instagram stories, not his tweets and likes.

Again, who gives a captain crunch funk if it’s “tweets, Instagram posts/stories, or facebook. It’s still SOCIAL MEDIA and it’s his business. I don’t get why the two of you are replying to me with semantics. And lastly, politics are considered OFF-TOPIC. Discuss your discontent with Matthew‘s choices in your DMs. I came here to see Matthew’s booty cheeks and low hanging balls not cry over his social media feed. :kissing:

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again, who gives a captain crunch funk if it’s “tweets, Instagram posts/stories, or facebook. It’s still SOCIAL MEDIA and it’s his business. I don’t get why the two of you are replying to me with semantics. And lastly, politics are considered OFF-TOPIC. Discuss your discontent with Matthew‘s choices in your DMs. I came here to see Matthew’s booty cheeks and low hanging balls not cry over his social media feed. :kissing:
Girl calm down it’s not that serious like go drink some coffee or suck a dick. It’s a forum, don’t like it hit ignore and go about your day.