Matthew Lawrence

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Are you really in love with him, or the image on the screen? It's a wonder what makeup and hair artists can do. If you've seen pictures of him lately without those things, he's not the hottie you might think. Especially as he gets closer to 30. I think he's getting kind of goofy looking.

chrstphrrr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you really in love with him ... as he gets closer to 30. I think he's getting kind of goofy looking.

I had to check out your shocking denouncement of one of my 1st elementary school crushes, and I discovered you were absolutely correct. Kinda apelike, I'd say.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am surprised no one mentions the third brother Andy, I thought his role on Oliver Bean was very entertaining and certainly sexy. He filled his wardrobe out just fine. As well as Olivers friend Micheal aka Taylor Emerson. This was created in 2003 so I hope there all of age.

Reactions: Schylertorch

rickbell19

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matthew is hands down the hottest Lawrence brother. And one of the hottest guys in Hollywood. He looked so great in the TV movie he did with both brothers in 2001, "Jumping Ship". He played a fishing charter boat owner and was in skimpy shorts only most of the movie. He was just perfection. Long hair, tan, tight shorts. Plus he is a really sweet guy any time I have seen him on talk shows. Joey looks bad, the youngest Andrew was fugly anyway although he looks better as he got older.

Attachments

Reactions: blaque9