Matthew dixon british diver

Dik Ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His shower video is fucking hot! Starts off with him facing the camera, with his hands covering his bits! He the turns around, showing off his beautiful ass, and rubbing it as the water comes down on him! He then turns around again, showing his front, with his hands covering his bits, but judging by the way his hands are, I'm guessing he was getting hard!

BigBoyBaker

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His shower video is fucking hot! Starts off with him facing the camera, with his hands covering his bits! He the turns around, showing off his beautiful ass, and rubbing it as the water comes down on him! He then turns around again, showing his front, with his hands covering his bits, but judging by the way his hands are, I'm guessing he was getting hard!
Is most defiantly a awesome vid and the time he rubbing his hand up the cheeks nearly spreading them heaven :)

Eeob

Admired Member
Media
I hear he’s open to get his willy out in ppv
Lol. No chance. He barely sends out ppv now. Everything is typically on his wall for free. But like he's said before, his friends have never seen his dick, even while they're changing for training. And they do that every day. Why would he get his cock out for the internet if he's not even got the confidence to let his mates see it lol. Not going to happen lol