Matthew daddario

Hyoren

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a crush... Most PERFECT human being around the planet. He's just PERFECT, flawless. I'd marry him RIGHT NOW. 100/100. Perfection.

tumblr_o16z39KCr91qivzmmo3_500.png

actor-photoshoot-style-matthew-daddario-Favim.com-4103593.png

sybt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started binge watching Shadowhunters last week and he is so amazingly sexy in it! Love his hairy chest.

Reactions: haaamza96

USAF767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
IMG_1460.PNG
IMG_1461.JPG
Matthew is certainly one beautiful man. I certainly wouldn't turn down a chance to get in his pants.

That said, I don't think he's hung. I think he's probably average at best (which is ok by me I don't like huge). Why do I think this? Well, his ring finger is shorter than his index finger. A study was done overseas and it discovered that men who had longer ring fingers also had larger dicks. Evidently the correlation between the ring finger and index finger has to do with how much testosterone vs estrogen the fetus is exposed to. More testosterone = longer ring finger. Less T and more E = longer index finger.

He also has fairly feminine facial features for a man, a more rounded face, and his waistline is more rounded (you can tell when he walks or is wearing skinny jeans). And he crosses his legs a lot (I do too and I'm average down below...can't imagine doing that while packing).

At any rate, the boy is beautiful in every way.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matthew's nearly the only reason I suffer through Shadowhunter's on FreeForm - there's only so much teen angst I can handle. Harry Shum Jr. is a lucky SOB.
i think i only watch about 10-15 of each episode total, because i keep skipping all the boring shit. especially anything that's about the main girl and her 2 love interests

veeter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think i only watch about 10-15 of each episode total, because i keep skipping all the boring shit. especially anything that's about the main girl and her 2 love interests

Yup, yup, yup - same here. The actress' name is Katherine McNamara and her character whines constantly. It grates on my nerve (I only have one left and it probably won't survive the next 4 years). I've read by The Mortal Instruments book series by Cassandra Clare and enjoyed the time spent. Shadowhunters is pale adaptation, barely recognizable from the books.

While Matthew is undoubtedly the tastiest man candy, there is something delectable about Dominic Sherwood's trouty mouth as other well developed attributes.

upload_2017-5-21_2-14-59.png

upload_2017-5-21_2-15-42.png

upload_2017-5-21_2-16-28.png

upload_2017-5-21_2-16-59.png

(The "ink" is only make-up for the show )

-S

Attachments

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the dude's on the show are all hot. i would prefer if jace and simon were making out with each other instead of fighting over clary.
the acting is awful. i already knew kat was an awful actress because she was on the fosters for a few episodes, but the rest of the cast isn't much better. dominic having to force an american accent doesn't help his case.
the show definitely needs more shirtless scenes tho

Andrew-Jeff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Controversial opinion: Alberto Rosende is the hottest guy in the show. *ducks*
I personally prefer Matthew but Alberto probably has the best abs of them all and I wouldn't mind licking chocolate off them

veeter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Controversial opinion: Alberto Rosende is the hottest guy in the show. *ducks*
Awww... It's so cute that you think that.
;)

I personally prefer Matthew but Alberto probably has the best abs of them all and I wouldn't mind licking chocolate off them

Rosende is looking better. Between the first season and the second he's added some muscle mass and someone in production was smart enough to be begin transitioning him from the role of geeky best friend to sorta hot newbie vampire. Daddario is still my fav I think, but A-J is right, the lot of them make my mouth water.

upload_2017-5-24_0-47-57.png

upload_2017-5-24_0-48-40.png

upload_2017-5-24_0-49-40.png

It's difficult to speculate on package size, but it's always lovely to dream.