Matt rife

undercurrent

Admired Member
Media
it was nothing. I wish people would stop referencing it. It was some unhinged guy on X saying he would have been famous if he did it and saying that's the only reason Matt got famous. It's absolute nonsense which is why it's disappeared because it's defamation.

The guy who posted it is known for posting things and getting banned from social media platforms. He was banned from Twitter for posting child exploitation stuff... THEN Elon took over twitter and unblocked him so now he's back to posting absolute trash and trying to get noticed.

This isn't me sticking up for Matt btw, I'm just pointing out that this is nothing and the longer people continue to question it, it's going to become something it isn't.
also, the second defamation was mentioned the "comedian" who initially made the allegations immediately said "it was a silly joke". It's really not worth it becoming a conversation and continual question on here.

Reactions: Admiralw238

Xgaymes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
IMG_0572.jpeg
also, the second defamation was mentioned the "comedian" who initially made the allegations immediately said "it was a silly joke". It's really not worth it becoming a conversation and continual question on here.
Oh my goodness, now I realize I was just joking haha.

Busyboy33

Experimental Member
Media
Is my mind just seeing what it wants or is big dick actually bulging out like that
Coming from someone who paid $20 on his OFs for a “locked pic” of literally his whole chest and Verneer smile.. HIS SHIT IS NOT WORTH. He teases every which way while he’s touring, but he primarily dates milfs. Who don’t use social media and can’t leak his shit (because they are celebs too) he makes so many comments about sharing nudes but it’s obviously on a signature basis.

Reactions: philerup

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He went viral because he was hot in the beginning and now he went viral again for that bad joke about women.

This idea you can suck a director or executive and become famous hasnt been true since social media became a thing. A lot of these people are stuck in the 1990s. Matt is a product of the internet, for better or for worse.
Everything said here is accurate, it’s funny how many of the basic commenters she shuts down without being on this thread

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media
Ever since Matt career took off he becomes boring. He never shirtless anymore. I been following him for years before his career took off and he was always shirtless on social media.
Well word on the street is that he finally broke up with his gf, maybe he will go back to posting thirst traps.

SmokedPython

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's hard for pretty people to be genuinely funny. How many successful comedians do you want to fuck? Like, 2? What's funny about being hot and successful and having everything everyone wants?

I've heard from multiple people that Rik Mayall was actually incredibly handsome, but you would never know it because he always did all these grotesque gurning faces and would stand awkwardly etc, because he knew that otherwise he wouldn't be funny.
Good point about the great Rik. Johnny Depp can be very funny and very sexy on screen. You have to play up your flaws and exaggerate them for comic effect.

Coqatrix64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
he had such a horrible personality and moral compass and it's turning me on, I want to fuck him in the ass so good and then inject him with The Sperm of Liberalism and Progressiveness until he convert to leftism and abandoned all of his backwards conservative ideals.
Pffft haha what

LDNlocked

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's hard for pretty people to be genuinely funny. How many successful comedians do you want to fuck? Like, 2? What's funny about being hot and successful and having everything everyone wants?

I've heard from multiple people that Rik Mayall was actually incredibly handsome, but you would never know it because he always did all these grotesque gurning faces and would stand awkwardly etc, because he knew that otherwise he wouldn't be funny.
Rik Mayall was bloody gorgeous!
Didnt realise it until I was older
Such a funny man, the level of charm he had was insane, should be studied ha

He is sorely missed

Reactions: Purple_Rain