Matt rife

5ye45

Legendary Member
Media
Seems like I touched a nerve.. sorry guys, better luck next time you try cancelling him

I can't wait for this canceling fad to be over. Just like many things in the past, it will look absolutely ridiculous at some point in the future, and people will have to be ashamed of themselves for most of it. Or we will all cancel everyone and no one will be left. :joy:

Deeperskin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jokes are jokes. People are way too sensitive. My problem with him is that more than half of his jokes are not funny. Mid at best.
Crowd work is solid.
His crowd work definitely keeps him afloat on social media. He has a great ability to roast people on the spot and come with one liners but none of that translates into his actual act.

XAngel97

Superior Member
Media
I can't wait for this canceling fad to be over. Just like many things in the past, it will look absolutely ridiculous at some point in the future, and people will have to be ashamed of themselves for most of it. Or we will all cancel everyone and no one will be left. :joy:
There is no such thing as canceling and no it doesn't look ridiculous. The Dixie chick's got canceled during the Iraq War

Majort01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ELDRITCH128

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he had such a horrible personality and moral compass and it's turning me on, I want to fuck him in the ass so good and then inject him with The Sperm of Liberalism and Progressiveness until he convert to leftism and abandoned all of his backwards conservative ideals.

T-1000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he looks like a pretty lesbian
I agree don't get me wrong Matt is very attractive.

But I do also see male and female features in his face.

The same thing with Justin Bieber when he had that lesbian haircut.

Now that Justin got older you can see more men features then female. But sometimes I can still see both (Keyword Sometimes)

undercurrent

Admired Member
Media
it was nothing. I wish people would stop referencing it. It was some unhinged guy on X saying he would have been famous if he did it and saying that's the only reason Matt got famous. It's absolute nonsense which is why it's disappeared because it's defamation.

The guy who posted it is known for posting things and getting banned from social media platforms. He was banned from Twitter for posting child exploitation stuff... THEN Elon took over twitter and unblocked him so now he's back to posting absolute trash and trying to get noticed.

This isn't me sticking up for Matt btw, I'm just pointing out that this is nothing and the longer people continue to question it, it's going to become something it isn't.