Massage Table Nudity

hornyG89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Love to be naked during a massage!
Recently I visited a Spa in Dubai and booked for a moroccan bath, followed by a full Body massage. I had a male therapist in his late twenties. Initially he gave me this papier underwear for the moroccan bath. Here he would scrub my whole body and wash it several times with soap and hot water. He was so actively rubbing high up my inner legs and occasionally he touched my huge balls... I don’t know if it was on purpose or by accident, but I got excited more and more and asked him if it wouldn’t be more comfortable to take off the underwear. He agreed! I was now laying on my back with a full erection, but it didn’t seem to bother him. He even started to wash my dick and added more soap on it. The excitement was enormous!
Finally he rinsed my body one last time and invited me on to the massage table in the room nextdoor.
I layed down on my stomach and with a smile he asked me if I would prefer to stay fully naked. Of course I agreed.
He started the massage with my back and sholders and then went down to my legs. Here again he seemed to be very focussed on the upper inside part of my legs. He gently spread my legs a bit wider... It felt like he wanted really to touch my balls and turn me on (after what he had seen during the scrub session). I pretended I was not aware of it and let him touch me wherever he wanted.
After half an hour it was time to turn.
I could see he had a semi hardon in his tight shorts... Again he started with the legs. Long strokes up to my balls... The room was warm and my heavy balls hang lower than usual. I started moaning a bit and this encouraged him to go even further. He now put some warm oil straight on my balls and started massaging them. I looked up and he asked if it was ok... ‘Sure!’, I told him! He now got the full permission to fulfill what seemed to be a fantasy for him. He clearly enjoyed it and my dick became rock hard!
I asked him if he would like to take off his shorts. The answer was clear: in an instant a young fit and straight arabic guy was standing fully naked next to me, working on my dick and seeming to enjoy it as much as I did!
He jumped onto the table and sat on my stomach with his dick right in front of my face. This was a clear invitation to suck him.
He told me his gf never sucked him and that he just loved that feeling of fucking a willing mouth. So I did... It took him about 3 min to shoot an enormous load deep down my throuth. I swallowed every drop!
Then he helped me to shoot my load. Pulling on my huge balls while I jerked my dick very hard. I finished to squirt a monster load! So fucking intense that the only thing he could say was ‘WOW, WOW, WOW’....
Which place?

Tphilatl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don’t think they get offended. I usually have an erection and leak at some point and they aren’t happy ending massages. On a side note. If you haven’t had a body scrub and massage at a Korean Spa I would highly recommend. I had one yesterday and feel great today. Yes I did pop wood and leaked a little.