Massage Table Nudity

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in Perú and here if any therapist ask me to wear a boxer. That is so weard, and that would be the Last time with that therapist
Happened to me once and I never went back to her again. She didn't give a good massage anyway. The only sad part is that she is located in my small home town and it would have been very convenient...

Azbboy28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I live in Perú and here if any therapist ask me to wear a boxer. That is so weard, and that would be the Last time with that therapist
My aunt, uncle and cousin lived in Peru, now aunt only goes back to maintain dual citizenship. Hot cousin, he told some wild stories sex when he was late teens early 20s in college with nanny house keeper. He’s handsome lucky ladies

Reactions: Fredyfx

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have been using the same masseur for a few years (and have also given him a number of new clients) so he's okay with me going nude on the table. If using a masseur at a hotel or resort, I'll often wear as little as possible and either ask if it's okay to strip off or try to see if I catch any vibes from them.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
341833567_188922847282140_3831886568637492219_n.jpg

I give massage to a few guys. Initially I setup a Grindr account and over time met a few who are regulars (married guys in their 30s). They are not draped and yes, they leave happy.

No penetrative sex happens, but some will get head and certainly a handy. I actually give a great massage and the best thing about them is they are free! Oh, I should add that if I am getting a massage, I always go naked.

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
View attachment 122206601

I give massage to a few guys. Initially I setup a Grindr account and over time met a few who are regulars (married guys in their 30s). They are not draped and yes, they leave happy.

No penetrative sex happens, but some will get head and certainly a handy. I actually give a great massage and the best thing about them is they are free! Oh, I should add that if I am getting a massage, I always go naked.
Thanks for that… I always wanted to have the perspective of the masseur… I usually go for a massage… I like to be naked, and if the masseur is also naked it is hot… but I also enjoy the fact to receive a massage… but most of the time, I’m naked on the table…

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bet…I wanna try that… btw is everyone naked? I mean masseur and the other people in the steam room?

Yup. Everyone naked. Walking around naked. Sitting down naked. Massaging each other naked. It's heaven :)

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
View attachment 122206601

Sound amazing