Married men who use a cocksucker

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sure plenty of cocksuckers local to you that would be happy to be fed by you provided you are clean, drug and disease free and in decent or better shape. I’d suggest trying an ad on Doublelist. You should easily find a good number of cocksuckers to start.
I second that. I think if you are safe, dd free and be honest with your CS, there are plenty of ppl out there waiting to be fed! Depending on where you are at certain ads are better than others.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Soccer Dad was sick for a while and finally came over. Did not cum for three weeks and fed me a huge load. He comes over at 8:30am so I literally wake up and get on my knees for him. His load is my breakfast. Sometimes I will let him facefuck me, but this time I just drained him slowly until he could not handle it anymore and exploded.
That’s a great CS role!! I hope you took your time, licked, sucked the whole shaft, the mushroom head, and the slit? Let him facefucked you! How long did he take before feeding you his 3 weeks load? Mm typically are always too horny to hold their jiz for longer than 2 weeks three is pretty good. He does like you a lot to feed you all his saved up married load!! Savor it!! Tell him that next time that you very much appreciate him!! lol.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a man in a LTR, who has always fantasised about being a cocksucker, I have an opportunity to suck one, potentially on a regular basis. I’m torn between desire and what to do from a moral position. I know the right answer, but sometimes primal urges take over. Feeling tormented at the moment. I convince myself I won’t go through with it and then I see his cock and I change my mind. Not good.
If you are in a good LTR with your lover and if both agreed that it could be open then it is all right to feed your urges! If you are not then you might want to consider chatting with your partner on why and how to improve it!!too many times ppl are afraid to face the consequences!! Do it and your partner might be more appreciative of your honesty.

Reactions: 1814

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep the cock in your mouth and let him blow there~~~!!! YUMM!
lol. A good CS let the married feeder blew his loads on the chest! A great CS swallowed the married feeder DRY!!! Right?

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve sucked guys off that wanted to be sucked off 3 to4 times .. a day ..

Ever had any straight guys/married guys stay with you all night or weekend just so you can suck his dick all weekend long
Yes. I used to have a married guy who would drove from Michigan to Chicago to go on with road trips with me a few times a year. When he had an opportunity for like a week trip he would asked if I could joined him traveling in his big caravan!! Of course I said!! There I would be just be on my knees in front of his driver side bobbing up and down on his married huge 8 inch cock until he fed me!! I would say I got fed at least 2 times a day!! Whenever he needed it he would just walked up to me in his half unzipped pants or shorts!! It was very hot and satisfying!! Of course when we are in a hotel room more would happened! lol. I loved it and missed it!!

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because he really wanted to cum while getting rimmed. I've swallowed dozen of his loads so I let him have his way :)
lol. I’m not into licking anyone’s ass. Sorry clean hot married men if not!! I drew that line!! But hey they still come back for more!! I would say if he likes it and you don’t mind then it is ok. That’s not for me. Yikes!! lol.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody getting cock this weekend? I sucked a long time feeder yesterday. Been 6 months since he put his penis in my mouth but I sure welcomed it.

With some luck, I might get fed again today. Wishing big hard cocks for all of us!!!
Yes. My rotation of married and divorced men kept me pretty busy!! My new guys are coming more often now so that’s wonderful! The other married men I knew longer are on their regular schedules! Trying to fit where I can to make sure my married feeders are happy and well taken care of sexually and mentally! lol.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of the guys I service are either married to women or men and love using me on the side!
That’s good. All my guys are either divorced or married straight or bi guys!! My preference thou! My married to women guys are always hot hung and ready to feed when they are here they know im ready to take their loads!! I love big thick married cocks!!

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't met Military Dad recently but have been seeing Soccer Dad once or twice a week like usual. I always love his visits because he is punctual, and in a way, completely detached once he takes out his cock. He stands with his hands behind his back, closes his eyes, and lets me completely control the pace of the blowjob. Occasionally I will edge him so hard that he will grab my head and facefuck me until he cums when he wants to.

One of the strange benefits of this is that I almost feel like I have a relationship with his big uncut white cock. It's only me and that beast, and my worship of it until it finally cums down my throat. Soccer Dad is just the owner of that monster, and I am the devotee. He has agreed to let me take a few pics of his veiny uncut 8 inch. I have a feeling that having pics of him on my phone will just make me into a hungrier cocksucker. It is a little bit funny that he is such a quiet guy, yet has a huge uncut dong.
Yes. You never knew with guys. Married guys can be tall 6’4” with a 7 inch cock while another might be 5’9” but has a thick 8.5 inch cock!! Just enjoy them!!

Charlie1976

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. My rotation of married and divorced men kept me pretty busy!! My new guys are coming more often now so that’s wonderful! The other married men I knew longer are on their regular schedules! Trying to fit where I can to make sure my married feeders are happy and well taken care of sexually and mentally! lol.
Saturday is a busy time. my married guys are out doing errands and stop by for servicing. Sunday mornings are good as well as they go the gym, or run out for coffee,... and stop by to drop a load.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saturday is a busy time. my married guys are out doing errands and stop by for servicing. Sunday mornings are good as well as they go the gym, or run out for coffee,... and stop by to drop a load.
That’s good. Busy boy during the weekends eh? Lol
Mine are depending on their weekly availability.
Some of them stop by during M-F and some just like clock works Saturdays or Sundays about the same times. Once we have agreed on days-times they pretty much just followed them sometimes if they need more they know how to reach me. lol.
I would say thou if I’m ever on vacations they are extremely horny and extra huge loads when I’m back in actions again. Of course they know to save and save no jerking the monsters!!

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many do you have now?? What’s the biggest size cock are you sucking nowadays??

Reactions: Blondeblowjob7

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol. I’m not into licking anyone’s ass. Sorry clean hot married men if not!! I drew that line!! But hey they still come back for more!! I would say if he likes it and you don’t mind then it is ok. That’s not for me. Yikes!! lol.
Yep--I am with you there too.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’d love to 3 married men in front of me who don’t want nothing to do with touching or sucking another cock. They just me to touch, caress and suck theirs. And it turns into a hot horny feeding frenzy. The site of me sucking their cocks causes a frenzy and they are driven to get their cocks down my throat they push each other out the way to get swallowed cock and cum.

Reactions: 1814

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve been with couple guys same time.. it’s funny they’d sit beside each other talking about when they started coming over to do this and other things their wives won’t do.. and while talking.. the one I’d be sucking and deepthroating( if was long enough to deepthroat- ) but be moaning and holding my head pumping a few times saying fuck yeah.

They’d talk about not being able to pound their wives as hard as they wanted when screwing them.. and comment that I’d probably let them do it..

The other would say he wasn’t gay — then the first guy would say” but here we are letting a guy suck our dicks “”

And they were not homophobic like yours were not touching each other’s dicks.. because if letting a guy suck you’d dick .. your homophobia goes out the window

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’d love to 3 married men in front of me who don’t want nothing to do with touching or sucking another cock. They just me to touch, caress and suck theirs. And it turns into a hot horny feeding frenzy. The site of me sucking their cocks causes a frenzy and they are driven to get their cocks down my throat they push each other out the way to get swallowed cock and cum.
Ha ha. Sounds like fun!! Most of mine are one on one. Used to 2 married friends who would come ‘hangout’ with me awhile ago. Knew them thru work, but have not met up for awhile!! It would be hot to have 3 horny married feeders!! who would you suck more that’s my question. lol