Married at first sight australia

jedinwest

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He gives off more dorky and awkward vibes. What about Timothy? He had no attraction to Lucinda, like she had no dick to appease him and Timothy seemed to hang out with the girls a lot. I can't remember which ones.
I think Tim is a deluded straight man, who still sees himself as a player and thinks he can pull hot girls in their 20s. That's why he had no interest in Lucinda Light and preferred the company of the younger girls.

That said, he did spend over a year in a US jail, and we all know what goes on inside....

youami

Legendary Member
Media
I think Tim is a deluded straight man, who still sees himself as a player and thinks he can pull hot girls in their 20s. That's why he had no interest in Lucinda Light and preferred the company of the younger girls.

That said, he did spend over a year in a US jail, and we all know what goes on inside....
I completely agree. It was mentioned at one of the dinner parties that his last gf was 23. He defs prefers younger women. Explains why he enjoyed hanging out more with Lauren and Sara/Sarah :laughing: