Married at first sight australia

SRCaxton

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not usually one to ping others, but there's just no way Jono isn't gay. He seems desperately unhappy and like he's constantly trying to control his actions. Must have come from an austere family.
I thought that too. Hate to label people or force stereotypical norms onto them but there's something about his mannerisms and the way he talks that pings the gaydar like crazy. Coupled with his seemingly severely repressed personality, it just seems like he's uncomfortable being himself and that screams closeted gay to me. Probably wrong but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that picked up that vibe.
That body though!!! His chest is so hot! He is so fit and probably the most handsome of the guys and apparently great in bed. Love top see more of him.

80955639-0-image-a-17_1707296549072.jpg
82201373-13172689-_Lauren_had_no_idea_that_Jono_kept_in_contact_with_Ellie_and_fou-a-11_170989...jpg
80955685-13055381-The_pair_were_caught_in_a_very_public_display_of_affection_despi-a-40_170730...jpg

N20L26

Loved Member
Media
I'm not usually one to ping others, but there's just no way Jono isn't gay. He seems desperately unhappy and like he's constantly trying to control his actions. Must have come from an austere family.
Couldn’t agree more. There’s growing up amongst sisters and therefore being slightly femme… then there’s really coming across as a closeted lad.

Reactions: joban99

digitalone

Admired Member
Media
I can see Deeeeece joining. He seems pretty sex obsessed and immature. I'd be stoked if he did, he was the hottest this season imho
Deece has a hot body for sure and a bit cocky... I wold love to see Tim (both are hot), but Jonno is my top pick, though I think he has a business, so will unlikely do OF. What about Jack?

jedinwest

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Deece has a hot body for sure and a bit cocky... I wold love to see Tim (both are hot), but Jonno is my top pick, though I think he has a business, so will unlikely do OF. What about Jack?
Jack is a possibility. Tim is zero chance. Same with Jonno. The kickboxer might do it, following in his brother's footsteps.

Reactions: D777