Mark E Miller

Bwallz86

Admired Member
Media
So, Mark we know you read this thread. We're not buying your lame attempt at thirst traps. Either you go for it and do something worthwhile or just don't do it at all and stick to your Youtube videos and occasional shirtless IG pic. Don't be a scammer. You're better than that dude. Or are you? :emoji_unamused:
Calm down, Mariah. It's my opinion. You have yours and I have mine. End of.

Is it just me or is there a lot of irony here?

Osj8519

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything new on the patreon? Considering subscribing
There have been a couple of “sexy” pics posted in the last month. Nothing too exciting though.

Personally, after having subscribed for a couple of months, I would assume most would say it’s not worth spending the money on, tbh. But I acknowledge that is subjective and each person may feel differently about that.

For example, although I LOVE looking at this man’s body, and his pictures on Patreon have certainly given us some body to look at, I haven’t found myself wanting to rub one out to any of these Patreon exclusive pics. For ME, that’s the threshold of the type of pics I want from him for $30 a month. Again, not everyone will feel that way. I’m just speaking for myself.

There are plenty of pics out there from his history online that are comparable to what he’s posting on his Patreon’s “Friends with Benefits” tier, at the moment. Who knows? Maybe he’ll get more risqué with time.

I enjoy him, the content he creates, and have the means to spend on the membership so, I support anyways in the hopes that one day I’ll see what I want lol. Pathetic? Sure. But I can own that.

GigiMarke

Cherished Member
Media
Well said
There have been a couple of “sexy” pics posted in the last month. Nothing too exciting though.

Personally, after having subscribed for a couple of months, I would assume most would say it’s not worth spending the money on, tbh. But I acknowledge that is subjective and each person may feel differently about that.

For example, although I LOVE looking at this man’s body, and his pictures on Patreon have certainly given us some body to look at, I haven’t found myself wanting to rub one out to any of these Patreon exclusive pics. For ME, that’s the threshold of the type of pics I want from him for $30 a month. Again, not everyone will feel that way. I’m just speaking for myself.

There are plenty of pics out there from his history online that are comparable to what he’s posting on his Patreon’s “Friends with Benefits” tier, at the moment. Who knows? Maybe he’ll get more risqué with time.

I enjoy him, the content he creates, and have the means to spend on the membership so, I support anyways in the hopes that one day I’ll see what I want lol. Pathetic? Sure. But I can own that.
well said! After people started downloading the FWB content and leaking them online, he stopped being really risky

Reactions: adrian46

jpnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was ruined when he realised the simps will pay for anything, he could post a pic of his finger nail and they would praise him for how good it looks. So why would he post anything more than PG, Unless the subscribers dropoff.

Also if anybody posts anything online and expects it not to get shared is delusional.