Mario adrion, model and youtube

YourFavoriteSecret

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tried and gave it a try to buy one of jeff kasser PPV with mario, and surprisingly mario showed everything, the bad news is: why he (mario) didn't sell that in his own onlyfans, so yeah..

Because Jeff, unlike the others, didn't start out as a scam artist and still occasionally delivers the goods. Mario has always been a scammer tease, just like his ex-BFF Travis.

Reactions: wowza1234

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
It's been years since I subscribed to Mario's OF page, but when I did, I bought a few of his PPVs and he "delivered the goods" at that time. Apparently he's changed, but its not true that he was always a scammer.

Reactions: Invincible4ever

James Sneddon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried and gave it a try to buy one of jeff kasser PPV with mario, and surprisingly mario showed everything, the bad news is: why he (mario) didn't sell that in his own onlyfans, so yeah..
Ha Ha Mario... stop posting ... your just gay click bait

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Because Jeff, unlike the others, didn't start out as a scam artist and still occasionally delivers the goods. Mario has always been a scammer tease, just like his ex-BFF Travis.
swear these baiters are a joke lmao. But can someone clarify something for me. Yall said Mario is marrying his girlfriend for a green card but is Jeff dating her too, are some kind of throuple?

YourFavoriteSecret

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
swear these baiters are a joke lmao. But can someone clarify something for me. Yall said Mario is marrying his girlfriend for a green card but is Jeff dating her too, are some kind of throuple?

Lol, no! Jeff is dating some other woman whose like 15-17 years younger then him. So craddle robbing.

Reactions: jcmnomail

shilderia

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has he ever showed his hard-on? His more recent posts on OF (which I'm not subscribed to from ages) hint at that, but I don't trust :D

James Sneddon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has he ever showed his hard-on? His more recent posts on OF (which I'm not subscribed to from ages) hint at that, but I don't trust :D
He is just click bait... end of.. don't waste your money thinking anything else.