Mario adrion, model and youtube

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
So recently i started watching his videos and i have to say i really like this guy, he's funny and i agree with his opinion in many things he says. I was always curious about his sexuality and now he uploaded a video talking about it, titled ''am i bisexual?'' i still like what he says and how he expresses his opinions in the video but in the end, there is not a clear answer about his sexuality. after watching it, what do you think his sexuality is?

Attachments

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nope. 100% real. The Tumblr blog that posted them got shut down like a week later.

Andreas1

Superior Member
Media
I was so excited, then I realized it was fake. Mario is cut, can't be his dick. If there is anyone out there with his pics, share them please. He is beyond hot.
Actually I heard that Mario was uncut when he started modeling and then did circumcision some years later.

ueberhau

Superior Member
Media
I was so excited, then I realized it was fake. Mario is cut, can't be his dick. If there is anyone out there with his pics, share them please. He is beyond hot.
Stop spreading #fakenews! The photographer himself posted the pic on the contest section on MM: https://anon.to/t8KWAE
The photographer posted another frontal where Mario has his foreskin pulled back and pubes better shaven in circa 2012 - 2013 in the same section. If anyone wants to look for it, you can just change the last number in the url to browse the archive: https://anon.to/GdWKBj

ueberhau

Superior Member
Media
im kinda confused now, he can't be cut in one photo and uncut at the other photo, one of this is fake
Lol, foreskin can be pulled back to make the dick look more aethetic. The photographer has probably told him to do so and fluff it a little. Other frontals he posted look the same, which is significant because the vast majority of Germans/Austrians are uncut. Haven‘t you studied the famous frontals of Thom Evans :rolleyes:? In some of those he has his foreskin pulled back, in others not.