Marcus butler

daddyknowsbest

Experimental Member
Media
Notting Hill, London, England, United Kingdom
Sexuality
Unsure
What is he doing holy fuck :skull:

Like i get it's his body and he's free to look as daft as he likes but i can't imagine i'm the only one here that finds this horrible and i'm sure most ladies his age would agree with me. If i'm wrong feel free to attack me for having an opinion :/

Calling someone's appearance 'daft' and 'horrible' is not 'an opinion'.
Language aside, I agree in as much as I don't like the tattoos either. Love tattoos in general but this is just not to my taste.

TeddyFarron

Superior Member
Media
Language aside, I agree in as much as I don't like the tattoos either. Love tattoos in general but this is just not to my taste.
noun
a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

So yeah, it IS an opinion and IN MY OPINION it looks daft and horrible.

jmd442

Cherished Member
Media
have to agree with teddy on this one - not sure where or when your deluded Gen Z mind has failed you along the way, but those are opinions, to which teddy is fully entitled to express in a civil fashion.

hottboi2255

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How does he make money now? I can’t imagine he’s still living large off his former YouTube money, and I don’t think his clothing brand makes much, considering most small clothing brands don’t.

applemacman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How does he make money now? I can’t imagine he’s still living large off his former YouTube money, and I don’t think his clothing brand makes much, considering most small clothing brands don’t.
Back in the day on his old podcast, he spoke about investing his money, including owning some properties I believe. I could be wrong, but I recall him saying he had an inheritance that was a big part of that investment. So I'm pretty sure he's living somewhat comfortably.

Reactions: hottboi2255 and TWP

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He would have made a ton from YouTube. He was right place at the right time. He then would have invested it correctly in property etc, so he’s probably living very comfortably from being smart when he was earning a lot

Reactions: hottboi2255

applemacman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He probably made most of the money he currently has from Onlyfans. If he had made all of these investments that pay off all of his lifestyle, I doubt he would have opened an Onlyfans in the first place.
I think onlyfans was more about his horny era and him missing attention than it was about money. But in the end only he really knows

dcboys08

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's the point of this thread anymore. Someone posts a picture and for the next 5 or 6 pages all everyone does is bitch about it. Who cares what you think of his tattoos, it's what he wanted and I'm sure it has meaning to him. Who cares where he gets his money from. It's his life to live it however he wants to. He doesn't owe any of us anything.

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's the point of this thread anymore. Someone posts a picture and for the next 5 or 6 pages all everyone does is bitch about it. Who cares what you think of his tattoos, it's what he wanted and I'm sure it has meaning to him. Who cares where he gets his money from. It's his life to live it however he wants to. He doesn't owe any of us anything.
So people shouldn't comment on photos that are posted because You don't like it?

Baldestbitch

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like, this is a forum? Isn’t the very thing to do is comment, write and talk about the thread subject??
Apparently not if this one particular person disagrees with said comment, who knew!