Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seen actor Josh Butler in Bronco Billy.

He’s an impressive actor in a secondary role - Leonard - who put a lot of energy into the musical dance routine that is his part. He’s good!

He plays the part in jeans. I gave serious thought to the idea that he was wearing under them Aussiebum Wonderjock. I’ve no idea whether he is straight or gay (the part is gay) but whoever his partner is they are lucky. As well as his acting, singing and dancing skills he’s hot as fuck.

Stock photos attached, and the one in jeans doesn’t actually show what he was displaying.

Attachments

Real Late Starter

Superior Member
Media
Seen actor Josh Butler in Bronco Billy.

He’s an impressive actor in a secondary role - Leonard - who put a lot of energy into the musical dance routine that is his part. He’s good!

He plays the part in jeans. I gave serious thought to the idea that he was wearing under them Aussiebum Wonderjock. I’ve no idea whether he is straight or gay (the part is gay) but whoever his partner is they are lucky. As well as his acting, singing and dancing skills he’s hot as fuck.

Stock photos attached, and the one in jeans doesn’t actually show what he was displaying.
Oh maybe i need to see this show!

Reactions: Bishy