Marco D’andrea

marcodandrea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello,

This is Marco. I've recently been put on to this site and all the leaked content. I've screen grabbed all the threads as well as the names of those leaking my onlyfans videos and photos. I've contacted OF as well as LPSG to see what the next step is. As an early warning and in the politest way possible, I suggest whomever has been partaking in this to please cease your copyright infringement from now on or further action will be taken.

Thank you.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marco comes into this thread to ask people not to share his stuff and he gets met with people "informing" him that he's stupid for not expecting anything to leak... like did he ever say otherwise or are you pulling that from your ass?

I'm pretty sure he damn well isn't naive enough to think he can keep his Onlyfans stuff on Onlyfans but if he wants to stop the spread of it, that makes total sense.

Or are people here so boneheaded they expect him to just shrug his shoulders and say "oh well, if it's out there, it's out there" and to do nothing about it?

Like fucking c'mon.

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes Marco advertises ALOT but his content is pretty decent. He’s a very attractive guy, not one of those tattooed chavs you see most the time. He posts full naked content with face. He really shouldn’t be a target for hate when there is a lot who are WAY worse

KLMNO

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just to subscribe his OF. I was reading your comments... but love this guy.
There are actually 146 vídeos. Full frontal with face, some hard dick very cloSe up. Many shower and nude training vídeos. his last vídeos are in full HD and he looks amazing with chest hair and big bush.
happy to subscribe.