Marco D’andrea

vamplad

Expert Member
Media
This guy is like a dream come true. The only reason I carry on watching treasure island.

Does anyone have any super HD stills from the last couple episodes where he's been in his tight white boxers, or the time he was naked washing himself in the sea

I'm gonna have to sub to his OF once payday comes around

Reactions: Maidstone83

Matt1234

Experimental Member
Media
His only fans is very disappointing. And I think he has disabled comments on his posts - possibly because yesterday I told him he needed to show more

Matt1234

Experimental Member
Media
Comments have been removed after someone called him out for not showing dick, honestly the hot stuff is on the show of anyone could please screen than it

He must feel guilty for ripping people off, otherwise he wouldn’t have removed the comments. He promised Xplicit content but in reality, he could have posted any of the pics so far on his insta!!

And charging £25 for an arse vid is not cool

samdaman

Sexy Member
Media
He never said a price but he did say "he hasn't broke for anyone yet" give him a message don't think it'll be cheap if he's charging $30 for an ass pic

Put up the ass pic if you can and if it’s worth it then I’ll try to get a dick pic. I’ll would happily upload it, we should share what we can/have x