Male Squirting

mmmniple

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is precum and there is piss. I have a penis, I precum. This is piss. Before you respond with cowper gland and the colour of the liquid, the performers drink copious amounts of water and it shows. The cowper gland is not a bladder. Also before you mention women doing it...it's just piss. Nothing wrong with piss. It is not a magical, water like liquid from a mysterious undiscovered organ. It is just piss. Deal with it.
Ok, as you want.
I have seen already this study and others : sadly they are very little done.
"magic liquid"? Come on, we produce constantly, but it is released with others building the cum.
I know what precum is, I precum a lot.
But it is ok: I don't want to convince you.

torontoguy1097

Cherished Member
Media
Ok, as you want.
I have seen already this study and others : sadly they are very little done.
"magic liquid"? Come on, we produce constantly, but it is released with others building the cum.
I know what precum is, I precum a lot.
But it is ok: I don't want to convince you.
It is urine. Even if you spray it all over, it is indeed urine. I fear that some folx have an issue with urine=filth, and that is fine... there is no way that spraying liquid across the distances displayed can be described as precum. Perhaps folx are not clear on what ejaculation of semen vs spraying piss actually is. No judge believe what you want.

Pogonophilic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is urine. Even if you spray it all over, it is indeed urine. I fear that some folx have an issue with urine=filth, and that is fine... there is no way that spraying liquid across the distances displayed can be described as precum. Perhaps folx are not clear on what ejaculation of semen vs spraying piss actually is. No judge believe what you want.
Folks*