Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

maxpeeder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow that was very hot to watch
and also @Janeway00 is a GOD so without a doubt they were able to help you out with your request!:)
Indeed! some legends here! I have another nude scene I've been searching for a lot of time but I think it's very hard to identify this time as I don't remember a lot...

In this scene there are two man kissing while being completely naked and their dicks touch one another's.
I remember watching the behind-the-scene of that clip when they stop kissing and shake hands and each walk to his way. It was super hottt. I would love to see that behind-the-scenes again, but also the clip from the movie would be great!!! any chance??

Reactions: benson19

Janeway00

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Indeed! some legends here! I have another nude scene I've been searching for a lot of time but I think it's very hard to identify this time as I don't remember a lot...

In this scene there are two man kissing while being completely naked and their dicks touch one another's.
I remember watching the behind-the-scene of that clip when they stop kissing and shake hands and each walk to his way. It was super hottt. I would love to see that behind-the-scenes again, but also the clip from the movie would be great!!! any chance??
The only one that I can think of is Photos & Videos - Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

WhetWillie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EL DIPUTADO (CONFESSIONS OF A CONGRESSMAN, 1978) is available for free streaming in the U.S.:
Film link: ⌛ CONFESSIONS OF A CONGRESSMAN (EL DIPUTADO)

Blog entry: Ángel Pardo in CONFESSIONS OF A CONGRESSMAN (EL DIPUTADO, 1978)
Angel.Pardo.png

Stefani Sandwich

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight