Male actors who may have spread their legs to get roles

aspect765

Sexy Member
Media
All I'm about to say is alleged, I have no evidence and you should take it with many grains of salt.

Probably all actors who didn't come from the elite had to do something sexual in exchange for a career. Like Zac Efron who got fucked by the entirety of Hollywood before he reached his 20's. There's also Dicaprio, Pitt, Keanu, River Phoenix and some others in the 90's. Lucas Till's biggest accomplishment was Cyclops in the X-Men movies, directed by none other than Bryan Singer, so IMO it's safe to say he got fucked by Singer at the very least.

Same thing with James Marsden who played Cyclops in the initial trilogy. Hugh Jackmann is closeted and personal friends with Singer and Ian McKellen (Magneto). Both Hugh and Ian have been seen in the pool parties Singer used to throw in the 2000's filled with hot young men desperate for fame. Maybe Lucas got chosen this way and Wolverine fucked him raw.

Nicholas Hoult who played the Beast also comes from the working class and has been photographed around the X-Men gays a lot. He also got picked by Tom Ford (who totally does not like hot young men) to star in A Single Man where he had to be naked and this role helped him transition from Skins to Hollywood. Ford also hired Aaron Taylor-Johnson for Nocturnal Animals and also made sure to get him naked there (totally unnecessarily). Aaron WON a Golden Globe for this role.

Call Me By Your Name and Elvis are both movies that if you look for the ones responsible for making them happen you'll only find gay men. Producers, screenwriters and directors. Timothée came from the elite but to be nominated for the Oscars at 21 you gotta do way more than acting IMO. Elio got fucked! Elvis producers almost hired Harry Styles, they probably didn't know who they wanted to fuck the most. Both Harry and Austin come from nothing as film actors and Elvis gave Austin a respected Hollywood career. Austin was nominated for an Oscar too in the main category, but before Elvis he only did a small part in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and that was it. Talk about a BIG career change to mr. Butler. His anus payed the price.

Jacob Elordi and Barry Keoghan also come from nothing and have no connections. Even though they're talented their recent huge popularity don't come from only that. They have been famous for years but always stayed in the shadows. Jacob was the Euphoria guy and Barry was the guy who plays weirdos. Now everybody is talking about them. With Barry specifically Hollywod seems to be having a more hazing type of fun: the scene eating cum, full frontal, fucking the dirt and his unnecessary nudity in that magazine cover. I mean? Meanwhile Jacob doesn't even show butt. Pretty privilege?

I'd also bet money that Chris Hemsworth got a career and Liam didn't because Chris accepted doing some stuff and Liam refused. Both of them have no talent, only one has become a legend. And this is what I can remember right now. Will be coming back

be careful with what you write in this thread and always clarify it's all alleged. The mods dont like this type of conversation in here. The ones who spread their legs will go out of their way to hide their slutty past and they will come here
This is soo hot, i totally agree with this . Its a pretty well known fact that casting couch exists,both for men and women. AND THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT WHO 'WE THINK' SPREAD LEGS TO GET ROLES AND FAME , NOTHING HAS TO BE TRUE, NO NEED FOR BACKING IT UP WITH FACTS. JUST OUR FANTASIES FOR FUN.

KaloVisor

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All I'm about to say is alleged, I have no evidence and you should take it with many grains of salt.

Probably all actors who didn't come from the elite had to do something sexual in exchange for a career. Like Zac Efron who got fucked by the entirety of Hollywood before he reached his 20's. There's also Dicaprio, Pitt, Keanu, River Phoenix and some others in the 90's. Lucas Till's biggest accomplishment was Cyclops in the X-Men movies, directed by none other than Bryan Singer, so IMO it's safe to say he got fucked by Singer at the very least.

Same thing with James Marsden who played Cyclops in the initial trilogy. Hugh Jackmann is closeted and personal friends with Singer and Ian McKellen (Magneto). Both Hugh and Ian have been seen in the pool parties Singer used to throw in the 2000's filled with hot young men desperate for fame. Maybe Lucas got chosen this way and Wolverine fucked him raw.

Nicholas Hoult who played the Beast also comes from the working class and has been photographed around the X-Men gays a lot. He also got picked by Tom Ford (who totally does not like hot young men) to star in A Single Man where he had to be naked and this role helped him transition from Skins to Hollywood. Ford also hired Aaron Taylor-Johnson for Nocturnal Animals and also made sure to get him naked there (totally unnecessarily). Aaron WON a Golden Globe for this role.

Call Me By Your Name and Elvis are both movies that if you look for the ones responsible for making them happen you'll only find gay men. Producers, screenwriters and directors. Timothée came from the elite but to be nominated for the Oscars at 21 you gotta do way more than acting IMO. Elio got fucked! Elvis producers almost hired Harry Styles, they probably didn't know who they wanted to fuck the most. Both Harry and Austin come from nothing as film actors and Elvis gave Austin a respected Hollywood career. Austin was nominated for an Oscar too in the main category, but before Elvis he only did a small part in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and that was it. Talk about a BIG career change to mr. Butler. His anus payed the price.

Jacob Elordi and Barry Keoghan also come from nothing and have no connections. Even though they're talented their recent huge popularity don't come from only that. They have been famous for years but always stayed in the shadows. Jacob was the Euphoria guy and Barry was the guy who plays weirdos. Now everybody is talking about them. With Barry specifically Hollywod seems to be having a more hazing type of fun: the scene eating cum, full frontal, fucking the dirt and his unnecessary nudity in that magazine cover. I mean? Meanwhile Jacob doesn't even show butt. Pretty privilege?

I'd also bet money that Chris Hemsworth got a career and Liam didn't because Chris accepted doing some stuff and Liam refused. Both of them have no talent, only one has become a legend. And this is what I can remember right now. Will be coming back

be careful with what you write in this thread and always clarify it's all alleged. The mods dont like this type of conversation in here. The ones who spread their legs will go out of their way to hide their slutty past and they will come here too :laughing:

I am of the mind that stiff like this does not seem that far fetched based on my perceptions of Hollywood I also know somebody (male) who was trying to make it in hollywood like 15 years ago or so and well he left hollywood because he refused to have sex with someone high up. but I would like some sources, because these are some pretty serious allegations. feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable here.

Not sure I would call all that stuff "Hot" if it's happening to men (allegedly) like this it is probably happening to woman on a much wider scale. and is serious serious issue.

mattthebruinsfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it was obvious that Nicholas Hoult was a very talented actor from an early age. Hopefully that let him advance in his career unmolested.

James Marsden was in his mid 20s when he was cast for the X-Men movies, WAY too old to be one of Bryan Singer's pool boys.

Ladum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What do we think about the actors who are ig we can say are in their struggling phase? Like most of the netflix guys, eg. Gavin leatherwood, Michael cimino, Nicholas galitzine, nico greetham or guys from Riverdale or outer banks etc

Reactions: dom1000

Ladum

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What do we think about the actors who are ig we can say are in their struggling phase? Like most of the netflix guys, eg. Gavin leatherwood, Michael cimino, Nicholas galitzine, nico greetham or guys from Riverdale or outer banks etc
Most of them have such juicy asses, ik some of em are gay or bi, but do you think they used their asses to get a role? Or would they?

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

be careful with what you write in this thread and always clarify it's all alleged. The mods dont like this type of conversation in here. The ones who spread their legs will go out of their way to hide their slutty past and they will come here too :laughing:
Amazing.