Machine gun kelly

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i dont think he is the submissive type
I Completely disagree! He enjoys being Vulnerable, Exposed and Pain! Megan Fox is that straight boys Dom and it ain't no secret.

He's constantly getting down to boxers and showing his ass in front of crowds. Did an Underwear promotion stream with his boy Pete Davidson. Got his dick sucked in a crowd. Revealed he enjoys getting his ass fingered in an interview. He was bound up with duct tape in one of his music videos. He's spent countless hours getting random tattoos all over his body (Never his butt). And again paid repeatedly to be stuck in a chair and have 20% of his body tattooed in Black Ink for hours on end.. And that's just a random crap I can think of right now.

not_hesoberz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Completely disagree! He enjoys being Vulnerable, Exposed and Pain! Megan Fox is that straight boys Dom and it ain't no secret.

He's constantly getting down to boxers and showing his ass in front of crowds. Did an Underwear promotion stream with his boy Pete Davidson. Got his dick sucked in a crowd. Revealed he enjoys getting his ass fingered in an interview. He was bound up with duct tape in one of his music videos. He's spent countless hours getting random tattoos all over his body (Never his butt). And again paid repeatedly to be stuck in a chair and have 20% of his body tattooed in Black Ink for hours on end.. And that's just a random crap I can think of right now.
he got his dick sucked in a crowd? when? and where did he say he enjoys being fingered?

ThatOneGuyOverThere

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Babygirl you did NOT stutter.

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Bravo for bringing the facts again but I think anyone who ever watched 4 minutes of MGK interviews knows he's a complete sub. 90% of his known exes (including his ex-babymom) are assertive women - a list that includes powerful producers, non-binary singers and even a fucking competitive bodybuilder

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Can I ask are you trying to insinuate (and I'm honestly only curious) that because of what you above he maybe bi or into lads full stop.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79

ThatOneGuyOverThere

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Can I ask are you trying to insinuate (and I'm honestly only curious) that because of what you above he maybe bi or into lads full stop.

Straight men can be subs. Straight women can be dominant. Nowhere does he suggest that MGK likes guys.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Straight men can be subs. Straight women can be dominant. Nowhere does he suggest that MGK likes guys.
Calmdown partner, as I said I was curious if he was suggesting that he was gay or not. My friends lass pegs him all the time so I'm aware of your statement. Was only asking anyway have a rootin tootin day :)

ThatOneGuyOverThere

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Calmdown partner, as I said I was curious if he was suggesting that he was gay or not. My friends lass pegs him all the time so I'm aware of your statement. Was only asking anyway have a rootin tootin day :)

I am/was perfectly calm, and nothing in my comment suggests otherwise. Glad to see the English proclivity for reducing people to stereotypes with the barest of evidence is alive and well. Have a good day, guvnuh.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am/was perfectly calm, and nothing in my comment suggests otherwise. Glad to see the English proclivity for reducing people to stereotypes with the barest of evidence is alive and well. Have a good day, guvnuh.
Nooo I'm nothern babes we say "have a canny day lad". But cute attempt x