Luke Thompson

Steve533

Expert Member
Media
Can you describe the context of the nudity? Does he strip on stage or walk on stage naked from offstage? How long does it last?

Thanks! Jealous you got to see it!
He strips on stage right and jumps into the couch to have sex. He gets up walks towards the back of the stage to put his underwear on he has a ripped body and a nice size cock. I was on the balcony so the view wasn’t the best but there’s probably about 10 seconds where you can see his dick. The scene was dimley lit

Sandrocottus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was in the third row of A Little Life and was blown away by both Luke’s and James’ performances. The nudity was a nice bonus! One of those plays (and novels) that stays with you forever. Luke was so sweet and gracious when signing programmes afterwards, such a beautiful man and seems like a lovely guy, total boyfriend material. Sadly I didn’t pick up any gay vibes despite me fangirling (as a guy) at him!

karan5513

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in the third row of A Little Life and was blown away by both Luke’s and James’ performances. The nudity was a nice bonus! One of those plays (and novels) that stays with you forever. Luke was so sweet and gracious when signing programmes afterwards, such a beautiful man and seems like a lovely guy, total boyfriend material. Sadly I didn’t pick up any gay vibes despite me fangirling (as a guy) at him!
Wtf is a "gay vibe"???

Mackeral_Dash

Expert Member
Media
Luke: 4.5-5 inches. Slight bush. Slightly smaller balls than James but more dropped. Dick is much darker than his skin tone - rather brown in colour.

As for their bodies, they look exactly the same - must have been doing same exercise in preparation for the show. Both have great V-lines but James has a slight belly.

The James Norton thread had a nice conversations about Luke's (apparently massive) balls.

JeffNathan312

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you have clips of a little life play? With nude or without nude. I'm obsessed with the book and unfortunately neither the movie nor the play is not shown in the place that I'm staying. I would love to watch it, just a few clips will do. Thanks in advance tho.