Luke austin

Ade.Ade

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s drama at the moment co his x Marcus Paglialonga is going through a meth fuelled downward spiral and just posted a very worrying IG story.

nycuptownboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What was Marcus story saying?
I'm also curious to know. Based on the limited information we have, Marcus has not seemed well for a long time. If I had to guess, I'd say that precedes, and was maybe a factor in, their divorce. Rather than being a consequence of it.

And guessing is all we have, since they never talked about it publicly to my knowledge. I'm of two minds about that. On the one hand it's their life and none of our business. But on the other hand, people who openly commodify their relationship on IG and integrate their relationship into their public brand should reasonably expect some level of scrutiny when that relationship mysteriously evaporates.

They went so far as to set us a gofundme when they were planning to adopt a baby. A few months before they split. Any fool would look at that and say, Come Again?

Pierdep

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm also curious to know. Based on the limited information we have, Marcus has not seemed well for a long time. If I had to guess, I'd say that precedes, and was maybe a factor in, their divorce. Rather than being a consequence of it.

And guessing is all we have, since they never talked about it publicly to my knowledge. I'm of two minds about that. On the one hand it's their life and none of our business. But on the other hand, people who openly commodify their relationship on IG and integrate their relationship into their public brand should reasonably expect some level of scrutiny when that relationship mysteriously evaporates.

They went so far as to set us a gofundme when they were planning to adopt a baby. A few months before they split. Any fool would look at that and say, Come Again?
I do remember that go fund for a baby! Hehe did they receive lots of money for no baby ?

Reactions: nycuptownboi