Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree Rican. In fact, there is something very off with his profile altogether. It’s like you’re from his hometown, you know way too much about his personal life that he hadn’t shared on social media and you seemed to create this LPSG profile with the purpose of commenting just on Luis’ thread since the only person you so far posted about is him. I’ve been on the site long enough to know people create profiles with not the best intentions. Something else is going on here. I mean how else would you know when he gets a new Insta page if you’re so disgusted by him. It wouldn’t be the first time somebody who appeared to know a performer personally seemed to pretend to be just a random fan when in fact they weren’t (See Alessandrobuilder’s thread). The whole thing seems creepy and cringe.
You misunderstood what I wrote. I thought he was hot but the whole political views is a turn off cause his views and votes can affect my life. Ppl are allowed to critique this man.

WhoaItsJay

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You misunderstood what I wrote. I thought he was hot but the whole political views is a turn off cause his views and votes can affect my life. Ppl are allowed to critique this man.
Ok, my apologies if I misunderstood you but my point still stands. If someone’s moral character turns you off and you can’t support him, then that’s fine. But when you claim this person is not of good moral character yet still know every move he makes and comments on it, that means clearly his moral compass doesn’t bother you because that’s not normal behavior to still he so caught up in someone’s life. Thats the point. The bottom line is sadly, and I am not referencing any person in general when I say this, there are people on here where a person’s moral character only comes in question when they say or do something inappropriate and the content creator blocks them.

Steelrain90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When and Why did he become a Trump supporter . He wasn't always like that .

Reactions: jumbodong

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, my apologies if I misunderstood you but my point still stands. If someone’s moral character turns you off and you can’t support him, then that’s fine. But when you claim this person is not of good moral character yet still know every move he makes and comments on it, that means clearly his moral compass doesn’t bother you because that’s not normal behavior to still he so caught up in someone’s life. Thats the point. The bottom line is sadly, and I am not referencing any person in general when I say this, there are people on here where a person’s moral character only comes in question when they say or do something inappropriate and the content creator blocks them.
Oh I get that. I don't harass these ppl. I'm legit questioning his moral compass based on who he votes for and not because of anything I did. But I get it and understand you meant in general.