Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know that’s a big one for a lot of people but I could care less about his political views tbh. I think he’s too dumb to actually have his own thoughts on politics and he just follows the crowd. All politicians are scum and are out to fck we the people. This guy is a regular human being in our daily lives but walks around acting like Gods gift to gays and women. He has nothing positive to contribute to society but an ugly dick and ridiculous bear tattoos. We need to humble him
You can care less because it probably doesn't affect you.

Reactions: XAngel97

XAngel97

Superior Member
Media
I know that’s a big one for a lot of people but I could care less about his political views tbh. I think he’s too dumb to actually have his own thoughts on politics and he just follows the crowd. All politicians are scum and are out to fck we the people. This guy is a regular human being in our daily lives but walks around acting like Gods gift to gays and women. He has nothing positive to contribute to society but an ugly dick and ridiculous bear tattoos. We need to humble him
This is why it's dangerous. The blind eading the blind.

Reactions: spizel

WhoaItsJay

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can care less because it probably doesn't affect you.
He has a new insta. @luisguedea7
Dude is cringe as fuck.

I agree Rican. In fact, there is something very off with his profile altogether. It’s like you’re from his hometown, you know way too much about his personal life that he hadn’t shared on social media and you seemed to create this LPSG profile with the purpose of commenting just on Luis’ thread since the only person you so far posted about is him. I’ve been on the site long enough to know people create profiles with not the best intentions. Something else is going on here. I mean how else would you know when he gets a new Insta page if you’re so disgusted by him. It wouldn’t be the first time somebody who appeared to know a performer personally seemed to pretend to be just a random fan when in fact they weren’t (See Alessandrobuilder’s thread). The whole thing seems creepy and cringe.

WhoaItsJay

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he definitely on drugs. in his tiktok lives he is always making weird noises with his nose. i commented this and he blocked me
Look, unless you seen him taking drugs or he has admitted to it, you cant go around stating as fact that the man does drugs if you don’t have solid receipts. This is how lawsuits happen for slander. And to be honest, Id block you too if came at me like that. Now if that’s your opinion then thats different but you didn’t state it as an opinion.

assloverpt

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Look, unless you seen him taking drugs or he has admitted to it, you cant go around stating as fact that the man does drugs if you don’t have solid receipts. This is how lawsuits happen for slander. And to be honest, Id block you too if came at me like that. Now if that’s your opinion then thats different but you didn’t state it as an opinion.
i know one when i see it believe me i'm not the first, second or third person to say this. and why should we have sympathy for a guy who treats people in our community badly and only wants our money? I have nothing against him but I said what I said I don't care. It's not that dramatic I didn't say he killed his grandmother and buried her in his backyard. chill

Reypapix

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
i know one when i see it believe me i'm not the first, second or third person to say this. and why should we have sympathy for a guy who treats people in our community badly and only wants our money? I have nothing against him but I said what I said I don't care. It's not that dramatic I didn't say he killed his grandmother and buried her in his backyard. chill
Hatred destroys the hater not the hated.

WhoaItsJay

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yeah nobody cares about this! If he’s not hurting anybody, why is it your business what he does in his personal life? You’re just salty because he blocked you. And how does he treat our community badly? He has catered to pretty much every solo request his fans had including showing his hole! He’s a content creator sir. That’s what they do. If he’s so bad, you and the other five guys who seem to dislike him so much you slander him on here yet seems to know what he’s doing every second of the day can see yourselves out of the thread. The rest of us is gonna focus in Luis’ body and that ass!

Yeah nobody cares about this! If he’s not hurting anybody, why is it your business what he does in his personal life? You’re just salty because he blocked you. And how does he treat our community badly? He has catered to pretty much every solo request his fans had including showing his hole! He’s a content creator sir. That’s what they do. If he’s so bad, you and the other five guys who seem to dislike him so much you slander him on here yet seems to know what he’s doing every second of the day can see yourselves out of the thread. The rest of us is gonna focus in Luis’ body and that ass!
I don't think Luis is as bad as the other guy says but he is a Trump supporter so he has voted against our rights. Trump supporters clearly do not respect gay people at all. Luis has no problem taking our community's money though.