Luis domingo baez anyone has his current news ?

Marco Young

Superior Member
Media
I just saw this! I've been waiting to see a full-frontal from him for a very long time now! Not sure this was taken years back, because he looks way younger and still has his natural hair color, but no doubt this is him! So happy to finally see his dick!! According to the tweet, he now works as a stripper in Mexico?

Do0VR7DU0AISxmo.jpg

Abysswalker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, he is a gogo dancer at kinky bar in in México city, i seen him a couple of times, he only dance shirtless, sometimes whith a little short, and he doesnt show nothing, he hot af i meet him, i have couple of videos of him dancing, but he doesnt show nothing i repeat, on the other does anyone knows about that nude photoshoot?

Reactions: ulli58

Marco Young

Superior Member
Media
Yes, he is a gogo dancer at kinky bar in in México city, i seen him a couple of times, he only dance shirtless, sometimes whith a little short, and he doesnt show nothing, he hot af i meet him, i have couple of videos of him dancing, but he doesnt show nothing i repeat, on the other does anyone knows about that nude photoshoot?
Oh wow! Must be very fun to see him live! How I wish I could visit Mexico soon and see him perform live! Anyway, I think the photoshoot was done years ago, as you can see he's a bit young in the photo and he still has his natural dark hair color. I will try to message the Twitter account for more details. Let's hope there are more soon!!! :)

Reactions: Abysswalker

Abysswalker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh wow! Must be very fun to see him live! How I wish I could visit Mexico soon and see him perform live! Anyway, I think the photoshoot was done years ago, as you can see he's a bit young in the photo and he still has his natural dark hair color. I will try to message the Twitter account for more details. Let's hope there are more soon!!! :)

Yes he very sexy and tall, his back is massive and his accent is extremely sexy