Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently people have.not read his interviews....
He is not homophobic
And I honestly do NOT blame him for blocking people on social media...
I KNOW the stuff people post and if someone Is straight, allowing gay guys to sit and drewl all over his media posts, well... that is something even I would not allow and I am gay...
They have a right to block who they want...
And its got to be really frustrating when their potential female friends check their social accounts and see gay guys writing all kinds of stuff, well, I wouldn't tolerate it
And people have to remember that they are humans, first and foremost and unless it's a private site like the fan sites, I don't blame them one bit!!
I'm not commenting on whether or not he's homophobic, I just correcting someone's misunderstanding about the definition of a phobia.

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not commenting on whether or not he's homophobic, I just correcting someone's misunderstanding about the definition of a phobia.
Apparently people have.not read his interviews....
He is not homophobic
And I honestly do NOT blame him for blocking people on social media...
I KNOW the stuff people post and if someone Is straight, allowing gay guys to sit and drewl all over his media posts, well... that is something even I would not allow and I am gay...
They have a right to block who they want...
And its got to be really frustrating when their potential female friends check their social accounts and see gay guys writing all kinds of stuff, well, I wouldn't tolerate it
And people have to remember that they are humans, first and foremost and unless it's a private site like the fan sites, I don't blame them one bit!!

Screenshot_20230817_070809.jpg

People easily label someone nowadays just bc someone had one bad experience or exchange with them.

Forget semantics, the man felt disturbed for constant harassments in his dms which he was ready to prove. Cant blame him for his "aversion", can you?

Reactions: kev2001

Dantdanielson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 104693361
People easily label someone nowadays just bc someone had one bad experience or exchange with them.

Forget semantics, the man felt disturbed for constant harassments in his dms which he was ready to prove. Cant blame him for his "aversion", can you?
I'm not sure why you're replying to me specifically. I have literally never called this man homophobic. I was correcting your incorrect definition of a phobia.

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure why you're replying to me specifically. I have literally never called this man homophobic. I was correcting your incorrect definition of a phobia.
i was just reolying to the conversation and as for the message is for general audience. My apologies if it seemed as if it was directed straight to you since I was just also replying to the message.

Reactions: kev2001

magicpandora

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight