EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did they post the picture like that? They've blurred less sheer items than that before.

Did they post the picture like that? They've blurred less sheer items than that before.
No, they didn't. True, they get way prudent with keeping the sote PG13 or sth. But sometimes you get lucky when they miss to censor prior publishing new additions.

Reactions: d_sylva and kev2001

John R. Anderson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
who tf is this? why share here?

So foot fetish people are creepy? He does have nice feet though, and it's the most secretive of fetishes.
Agreed @streamer :)

For me, I am extremely fickle.... Some days, I can't stand to look at feet and some days, I'd eat cum off them :)
When I was in my 20's (nope, I'm not telling anyone my age today lol) but for about 10 years, the words feet and foot made me want to hurl..... I couldn't even say either of those words.....
The phrase "sent shivers down my spine" couldn't even explain my reaction to feet lol
But now, some years later, most days feet are a huge turn on for me :)
Don't ask my why, they just are lol
Ok, that's my story and I'm sticking to it lol

John R. Anderson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone zoomed in on the tats on the top of his feet?

Kind of funny..... The one on his right foot says "Right". The one on his left foot says " wrong"
Wonder if he has trouble remembering which foot is which when when he gets drunk?

Lol

Hard to make it out in most pics, but if you check out his pics if wikifeet, you can find them .... Sadly I don't have clear pics of his feet on my tablet so cant access them right now

Attachments

colorfulkent

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Disappointing. I have no patience for fragile homophobes. Especially those online who have no reason to fear a compliment from a random account on IG
It's probably not him managing his account. He has a high end agency. His IG is all business, not much personal.

Reactions: kev2001

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's probably not him managing his account. He has a high end agency. His IG is all business, not much personal.
I don't think so. It is pretty much himself running the ig acc noticeable from the lack of current postings and updates as he only posts modeling stuff, even that when he got gigs. Last post was in Feb.

He recently posts more rather regularly on his other ig acc as a trainer, @biohack.fitness

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He may be homophobic, so what? That's his pregorative and still is just a speculation. Yet, you cant be an utter homophobe when you are a male model with tens if not hundreds of well-known photographers who are parts of LGBT+ comm.

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone zoomed in on the tats on the top of his feet?

Kind of funny..... The one on his right foot says "Right". The one on his left foot says " wrong"
Wonder if he has trouble remembering which foot is which when when he gets drunk?

Lol

Hard to make it out in most pics, but if you check out his pics if wikifeet, you can find them .... Sadly I don't have clear pics of his feet on my tablet so cant access them right now
I think he knows what his 'creepy' fans like to stare at and he loves foing barefoot all the time. There u go win-win solution :joy:

Some treats for feet fetishists from the latest shots for Rufskin. RUFSKIN-SOLOMON-BLACK-6_4000x.jpg
RUFSKIN-EDWIN-KELLY-GREEN-6_4000x.jpg
RUFSKIN-SHEILD-MOSS-6_4000x.jpg

Attachments

Dantdanielson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That would make him anti-homo, coz when you hate or detest sth, it's not a phobia i.e. *extreme fear of sth*
A phobia is a fear or aversion to something. Aversion is synonymous with hate.

John R. Anderson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A phobia is a fear or aversion to something. Aversion is synonymous with hate.
Apparently people have.not read his interviews....
He is not homophobic
And I honestly do NOT blame him for blocking people on social media...
I KNOW the stuff people post and if someone Is straight, allowing gay guys to sit and drewl all over his media posts, well... that is something even I would not allow and I am gay...
They have a right to block who they want...
And its got to be really frustrating when their potential female friends check their social accounts and see gay guys writing all kinds of stuff, well, I wouldn't tolerate it
And people have to remember that they are humans, first and foremost and unless it's a private site like the fan sites, I don't blame them one bit!!