Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of the people that I miss are actually still around in one way or another. What I miss most is the interaction with them.

I miss the nights in chat. One in particular when several of us (Let's see if I can remember??) Nubian, Alpha, Darth, HC, and myself, were all on the phone on a conference call, while at the same time we were all in chat on our cams. That had to be one of the most fun times ever. I can't remember a time when I laughed so hard. In fact we were all having so much fun, that we finally said goodbye at 4am my time, which meant for some of them it was 7am their time.

Another time it was Nubian, Alpha, HC, myself (notice a trend? :wink:) KoolCamel (who I miss very much), and Darkriff (also miss him) all on cam and it turned into a Karoake night, with all of us singing our favorite songs.

And who can forget Dante, Discoboy and UniqueExposure?? SO many fun memories!!:smile:

Luka's still here :damnit::wink:, so I don't miss him :tongue:

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most of the people that I miss are actually still around in one way or another. What I miss most is the interaction with them.

I miss the nights in chat. One in particular when several of us (Let's see if I can remember??) Nubian, Alpha, Darth, HC, and myself, were all on the phone on a conference call, while at the same time we were all in chat on our cams. That had to be one of the most fun times ever. I can't remember a time when I laughed so hard. In fact we were all having so much fun, that we finally said goodbye at 4am my time, which meant for some of them it was 7am their time.

Another time it was Nubian, Alpha, HC, myself (notice a trend? :wink:) KoolCamel (who I miss very much), and Darkriff (also miss him) all on cam and it turned into a Karoake night, with all of us singing our favorite songs.

And who can forget Dante, Discoboy and UniqueExposure?? SO many fun memories!!:smile:

+1 Totally agree! :biggrin1:

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I know what ya mean completely, I would be in chat more than I am now but usually on my tablet and I cannot access chat on my tablet.
I totally miss chatting into the wee hours of the morning on PALTALK, the people were like a second family to me.

WE had several nights of Karaoke too which brings back fond and bittersweet memories :)

HH

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr. Uncle Bbucko!!
Mr. Hilaire *far away hugs*
Ms. Enid *cuddles Ms. Enid plushtoy.. pouts*

*sigh* i made a list... long before i ran out of names.. i just got sad.
i'm glad i stumbled on LPSG when did.. got to soak up the words/flirting/silliness/thoughts and such of some amazing folks :smile:

glad i loitered for as long as i have.. cuz new and awesome folks turned up in my eyeline while i looking for long-lost folks.

is not about the why of being gone... just a lil "sucks ya gone. keeping ya in my thoughts/heart" lovage.
^THIS! a thousand times this! MoT, ML said far better what i could have said.

And FUCK!!! I can't believe i forgot Bb! I just was thinking about him and sent hi an I iss you elsewhere on the interwebz. Like Maxcock, Bb was one of the first i got to know. He holds a very specil place in my heart.

I would also like to say I miss ScotRandom. I need to reach out to him her in my Toby guise.

Oh and MoT? * super sneaky skittering crab, bum pinch tickle hug!*
I miss:
the Dragon
Pieterjoke
jason_els
Nicodemous
senor rubirosa
Jeff Black
Ooops! I forgot to send out emails! I came out in tobias' intro thread! LOL! Than you for not blabbing though. :hug:

I hd my reasons. they need not be repeated as i want to keep this light. So i will say i outed myself, not for the somber reasons I listed, but because it was too damn hard to type with no typos! LMAO!

ML is now calling me Tobico :smirk:
JaketheZebra is back as JtZ (oh, how original), although he's not that active, any more. Same with Kai (who's back as kaiii).

Nicodemous is alive and well, and pretty active. In fact, he has posted more than once in this thread. ;)

I miss the people who have made some insightful posts on here - many of them have been mentioned in this very topic. Specifically, though, I miss MindBender11. He has got to be one of the sweetest people I've gotten to know on here.

LOL! Did I tell you I had outed myself on FB? or did ya read the thread? I cant remember. Need to let Nick8 know, lol Incubus has already teased me about a uber Nico clusterfuck of typos I posted elsewhere on the site! LOL

What is weird is that, wile I get bumed, the sharing o the feelings of missing people...it lifts me up. I feel happier than I have in a long while here. I feel more like Nico...Though i really have taken to being called Toby :tongue: I am waffling on a name change request, but...IDK. lol

Sorry didn't mean to highjack :redface:

Even though i talk to her a ton..I miss Subgirrl. I miss her presence as a vocally active presence here. I know she is all involved in mod-dy stuff, but I am not privvy to that!She post far to infrequently now to my taste. I miss our internet mindmelds! lol

Petite, Hickboy, Discoboy, Jason_Els.

Didn't know Enid had left?! :(

And Koolcamel is still here I think? Pops into chat every so often.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel down when I see so many great members banned or discouraged from hanging out here. I hope they come back. Are these Calling Out a Fake bans permanent or temporary?
Don't know. Some are temp ( like the one petite got) others are perm (like Mml Rouge and Dragon) I do not know if petite had been warned about the fake thing before. I think she had when she came back after a hiatus (after pregnancy) and the TOS has been amended. She ran afoul of it then. I do not know if the calling fakes carries a stiffer penalty or what, or if each infraction, regardless, adds to the severity of punishment. I know she ran afoul of the no minors in a link that showed actresses without their make up, and she didn't realize one was underage (she joked with me that tha is a sign of getting old...when you have no clue as to who the Hell people are, much less their age, lol) I wonder if they ae treated as separate things (the heads up, warning, etc starting at the starting point for each type) or if they are cumulative (it doesn't matter what it was, all add up)

Permabans can reapply. Depending on why they were banned, and if the admin team think they are worth the risk, and are sincere in the desire to come back...they have a shot at reinstatement. I would assume that even if they are not accepted at one point, that they could be later, as mods change out.
Nico, I saw your thread in the New Members forum. :)

like2look

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I still miss Lion_Knight... He tried to come back on but the MAN wouldn't even talk to him or reply to him, I don't think. I miss him, he was funny, witty and intelegent... and had a beautiful cock :) ... as well as the cutest 'cum face' I've ever seen LOL but I've not even gone into chat much since he was banned for a stupid reason. It sucks they don't give people a chance to explain themselves or a second chance.