Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi
ive been thinking of the people who havent been on in a long time, got banned, or even sadder have left for various reasons. Was thinking be nice to remember some of the people who we miss here

(I am not condoning anything that banned members have done, just simply stating i miss them)

Komei
Kai
SteveO
and i remember others, sadly names now escape my mind

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have started 3 threads on people I miss in the past few days.

Maxcock

Petite

VinylBoy

Also miss:
Enid
MademoiselleRouge
Intrigue and his wife Resonatin9
Hickboy
Basincreek
(the nest two may seem odd for anyone who knows my nature, but I have mended fences with one and and not hostile with the other anymore):

Hilaire and Dragon

I miss DC_DEEP over here even though he stopped posting shortly after I joined. I got to know him elsewhere and wish hat he would return to posting here as well.

Lex (again I got to know him outside this site, but I miss his voice here)

Prettyswinggirrl: she needed a break from here, and sometimes a forced one is for the best.

JaketheZebra: Did he come back ever? anyone with info?

Pitbull

and Last but not least: BBW36. I have tried to get her to return, but to no avail.

Granted I have semi regular to regular contact with 11 of them, but still, lol semi regular may be once every 6 months.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Petite, Rouge, Enid, Dragon. I wish they would just bring back the banned. I mean really who would that hurt? Is LPSG really so much better off without the ladies who got banned for "calling out a fake?" Can we all sleep safer at night?

I miss all the people who dislike the people I dislike. They should come back. That would be really cool.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(This isn't directed at anyone in particular and I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't miss your friends. I'm simply making a general statement about people leaving LPSG, the reasons for it and associated misconceptions. There have been a lot of 'I miss....' threads recently, so I thought I'd post this.)

Quite often, people choose not to return - plenty have returned after being banned. It is possible to return after a ban. Some feel they are spending too much time here, so they take a break/leave. Sometimes, real-life issues keep them away. I miss many people. But, I respect their reasons for taking a break from LPSG - whatever they may be. Personally, I love LPSG. It's greatly enriched by the presence of lovely people. I've made some good friends here and when they aren't posting, I think about how they might have responded to a thread, or dealt with a situation. I've lost touch with many people; some are still active members. I'm not happy about it, but ultimately - it's my fault. I was too wrapped-up in my own problems to send a simple PM, or get their e-mail address etc. It would be very easy to blame the site rules or other members for that, but it's the job of the individual(s) to maintain friendships.

The fact of the matter is, if someone doesn't post or stay in contact, they choose not to - or are too busy/distracted to do so. Too often, silly arguments and pride keep people from being themselves and enjoying life. Yes, I know what it feels like to be called names and lose friends - but I'm still here. When people fall-out, it can be hard to adjust - but it's perfectly possible to be friends with the enemy of your other friend. Some people won't get along, but everyone involved should be mature enough to forget the past and move on. Particularly here, where an ignore feature exists. By not posting or blaming others for my loss, I would be lying to myself. I like it here and want to post, so I do. Those that don't, won't. Besides, what incentive is there for those people to return when their friends are all miserable or away? They never came here to be miserable and alone, they came here for fun and interaction with friends. I can only hope that one day, those people will return. In other words, I just want us to have an LPSG-wide hug and have flesh-piles again. :grouphug: :smlove2:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i miss the ego i left behind, to frequent LPSG ..

and then there are some who wisely depart for other happenings, possibly because the expectations of them to remain ' true to form' are far to great ..

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sweet sentiment MoT and I agree. I am trying t regain my positive niconess that has been missing.

I am not blaming people or the site for them not being active. I miss who I miss. Like I said. I keep in contact with most of the people I miss here. I do not see how my, or anyone else's statement of...I miss you so and so, is a bad thing.

I know you said it was not directed at me, but as a respondent to the tread, and on who HAS started I miss threads of late, I felt it would be ok to post in response to you. I can not and will not speak for anyone other than myself. Let them say what they have to.

I will pass on the flesh pile as tickle attacks were more my thing :wink:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweet sentiment MoT and I agree. I am trying t regain my positive niconess that has been missing.

I am not blaming people or the site for them not being active. I miss who I miss. Like I said. I keep in contact with most of the people I miss here. I do not see how my, or anyone else's statement of...I miss you so and so, is a bad thing.

I know you said it was not directed at me, but as a respondent to the tread, and on who HAS started I miss threads of late, I felt it would be ok to post in response to you. I can not and will not speak for anyone other than myself. Let them say what they have to.

I will pass on the flesh pile as tickle attacks were more my thing :wink:
I really wasn't directing it at you, but of course it's ok to respond to me! :smile: As I've said, there's nothing wrong with missing someone. I just want people to be happy again. Being depressed/angry about their departure isn't good for anyone. They wouldn't want their friends to be depressed. I think everyone knows what I mean. But yes, tickle-attacks are perfectly acceptable! :tongue: *thunder-tickle*

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I miss MATTNESS ( RIP you evil sardonic sweetheart)

I miss Cbabe , who was banned for an inane reason .

I miss LEX , SP, DRAGON and a very sweet older guy I have not seen in chat in a long while , Motlissof .

HH

Last edited:
Reactions: MickeyLee

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Petite, Rouge, Enid, Dragon. I wish they would just bring back the banned. I mean really who would that hurt? Is LPSG really so much better off without the ladies who got banned for "calling out a fake?" Can we all sleep safer at night?

They get banned for calling someone A FAKE .... What about when they ARE a fake , as so many , though NOT as many as when I first joined LPSG indeed were/are ? I got banned for being the first one to call out DMW and turns out I was right afterall .

Are the egos of guys with HUGE COCKS so fragile that they cannot stand being called fake ? I laugh at bullshit like that.... when a guy does NOT laugh about it and gets upset or cries like a scalded baby to the mods , you know you are on the right track .
"Me thinks the lady doth protest too much !"

:bj:
HH

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Being new, my list is short... Dragon , petite, M.R. and hickboy!

There are so many here now that do worse on a daily basis than those four ever seemed to do.

Honestly if the pattern of banning great members while tolerating the toxic ones keep up I might not be here much longer either...

Reactions: 933295

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr. Uncle Bbucko!!
Mr. Hilaire *far away hugs*
Ms. Enid *cuddles Ms. Enid plushtoy.. pouts*

*sigh* i made a list... long before i ran out of names.. i just got sad.
i'm glad i stumbled on LPSG when did.. got to soak up the words/flirting/silliness/thoughts and such of some amazing folks :smile:

glad i loitered for as long as i have.. cuz new and awesome folks turned up in my eyeline while i looking for long-lost folks.

is not about the why of being gone... just a lil "sucks ya gone. keeping ya in my thoughts/heart" lovage.

Last edited:

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JaketheZebra is back as JtZ (oh, how original), although he's not that active, any more. Same with Kai (who's back as kaiii).

Nicodemous is alive and well, and pretty active. In fact, he has posted more than once in this thread. ;)

I miss the people who have made some insightful posts on here - many of them have been mentioned in this very topic. Specifically, though, I miss MindBender11. He has got to be one of the sweetest people I've gotten to know on here.

Never visited here for the personalities, just the other stuff. Guess I suffer from a bit of hermititis.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since I know where most of my friends are and I still talk to them, the ones I miss are the ones I don't talk to or have lost track of....

Hhuck...tardis69...MaddieRouge...hilaire...bbw36

Reactions: MickeyLee