Los Angeles Spas

sakh dikh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My tips for WiSpa in LA:

1. there’s no sex or cruising here.
2. You might be able to touch a cock or two or vice versa in the steam room or sauna. But for like only a second or two because of tip number one. The staff does walk around to make sure.
3. it’s super chill, just get naked, shower and hang out in the tubs or the saunas.
4. There are all, and I mean ALL body types going to the spa so don’t worry about your own.
5. It’s easy to check out other guys but just don’t be too obvious (see tip three) even the straight ones, I think, like being looked at a little bit.
6. If you’re looking to hookup just make eye contact with guys you’re attracted to, it’s a little game of finding out if it’s mutual. I’ve hooked up twice with guys I met at WiSpa but it was always after when we followed each other back to the lockeroom to put clothes on and leave to fuck.
7. Have a good time! There is a LOT to do for relaxation.

I got to wispa like every other month or so. Not for hookups but to be naked around other naked guys and relax… Maybe also for the tease. ;)
I’ll be in LA for work next week. Hopefully get the chance to check out at least one spa @hotbtminla
Hi i am in my 30s not fit body.. i usually go to korean spas alone.. i love wi spa too many hot nude men.. how can i say to straight guy he looks handsome and sexy.. maybe if he is okay with it . I can get number and we can do it OUTSIDE THE WI SPA

sakh dikh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 40s but have the athletic/fit DILF (more like uncle) vibe and always down to go to Wi or other KSpas in case anyone needs a buddy.
Me too.. but im not fit body... wi spa has lots of sexy straight men... i love straight men . How to tell straight man he is handsome and sexy ..maybe if he is okay i can get his number and we can do it outside the wi spa

sakh dikh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Which korean spa .. can i secretly ask straight guys for BJ or just HANDJOB... I LOVE NUDE STRAIGHT GUYS AT WI SPA .. is it okay to tell a straight guy he is handsome and sexy and get his number..I DON'T WANNA DO IT INSIDE THE WI SPA... OUTSIDE THOUGH

sakh dikh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My tips for WiSpa in LA:

1. there’s no sex or cruising here.
2. You might be able to touch a cock or two or vice versa in the steam room or sauna. But for like only a second or two because of tip number one. The staff does walk around to make sure.
3. it’s super chill, just get naked, shower and hang out in the tubs or the saunas.
4. There are all, and I mean ALL body types going to the spa so don’t worry about your own.
5. It’s easy to check out other guys but just don’t be too obvious (see tip three) even the straight ones, I think, like being looked at a little bit.
6. If you’re looking to hookup just make eye contact with guys you’re attracted to, it’s a little game of finding out if it’s mutual. I’ve hooked up twice with guys I met at WiSpa but it was always after when we followed each other back to the lockeroom to put clothes on and leave to fuck.
7. Have a good time! There is a LOT to do for relaxation.

I got to wispa like every other month or so. Not for hookups but to be naked around other naked guys and relax… Maybe also for the tease. ;)
I know ..no sex allowed inside wi spa.. but is it okay to tell a straight man that he is handsome and sexy... if he is okay with it . Perhaps i can ask his number and do it outside... but i hope not to get banned at wi spa..I REALLY WANNA TELL THEM HOW HANDSOME AND SEXY AND FIT THEY ARE WITHOUT BEINGG VULGAR please reply ..

sakh dikh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know ..no sex allowed inside wi spa.. but is it okay to tell a straight man that he is handsome and sexy... if he is okay with it . Perhaps i can ask his number and do it outside... but i hope not to get banned at wi spa..I REALLY WANNA TELL THEM HOW HANDSOME AND SEXY AND FIT THEY ARE WITHOUT BEINGG VULGAR please reply ..my number is 7752447755

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just looked up CJ Grand Spa out here in the San Fernando Valley and it appears to be permenantly closed. Yes, it was a Korean Spa (not known for overtly cruising) but thought it would be a great way to "getting my feet wet" with other men. Back in the day there was Roman Holiday in Van Nuys that I think closed long ago. That would have been fun as it was designed for man sex.

So what other options are there for a discreet guy out here in the burbs?

RRoman73

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprised people aren't using this Los Angeles spa thread more, given all the controversy around Century Spa these days, with Edward the owner on a mission to catch people in the act and humiliate them. He's literally throwing people out or making them say I WILL BEHAVE out loud when he catches them. I don't blame him for wanting to crack down on the activity there, up to a point. Things get a little crazy sometimes, and some customers need to learn how to be a lot more discreet. But it's also 90% of the reason people go there, so Edward should probably stop playing bad cop so much if he wants to stay open. Plus, it's pretty annoying when you're just minding your own business and he's still glaring at you every 3 minutes to see if you've got a boner or not.

I think a few things happened that changed the vibe at Century: For one thing, Covid hit, and the boys never fully got over being "deprived" for over a year. Also, Wilshire Spa closed, and a lot of the guys who used to play there without much problem from the staff moved over to Century and expected it would be the same free-for-all. Plus, Century closed the upstair spots where a lot of people would sneak off to play discreetly, so it wasn't so obvious what was going on (maybe Edward should consider opening themt back up and just let the boys be boys). And finally, so many of the legit bathhouses and sex clubs (e.g., Midtowne Spa, Zone, etc.) have closed in recent years, that there just aren't a lot of other options.

bpp5346

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm surprised people aren't using this Los Angeles spa thread more, given all the controversy around Century Spa these days, with Edward the owner on a mission to catch people in the act and humiliate them. He's literally throwing people out or making them say I WILL BEHAVE out loud when he catches them. I don't blame him for wanting to crack down on the activity there, up to a point. Things get a little crazy sometimes, and some customers need to learn how to be a lot more discreet. But it's also 90% of the reason people go there, so Edward should probably stop playing bad cop so much if he wants to stay open. Plus, it's pretty annoying when you're just minding your own business and he's still glaring at you every 3 minutes to see if you've got a boner or not.

I think a few things happened that changed the vibe at Century: For one thing, Covid hit, and the boys never fully got over being "deprived" for over a year. Also, Wilshire Spa closed, and a lot of the guys who used to play there without much problem from the staff moved over to Century and expected it would be the same free-for-all. Plus, Century closed the upstair spots where a lot of people would sneak off to play discreetly, so it wasn't so obvious what was going on (maybe Edward should consider opening themt back up and just let the boys be boys). And finally, so many of the legit bathhouses and sex clubs (e.g., Midtowne Spa, Zone, etc.) have closed in recent years, that there just aren't a lot of other options.
Wilshire spa closed? Noooo that was a fun place. Still haven’t tried century

Reactions: 1119457

RRoman73

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wilshire spa closed? Noooo that was a fun place. Still haven’t tried century
Yeah. About a year ago. Was supposed to reopen this year under new management (part of Spa LA) but that's been postponed until next year at least. Regardless, there's no way it's ever coming back the way it was. It was pretty insane in its later years. They didn't even really try to stop it after a certain point.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active either! I was at Century yesterday and Edward really does seem intent on destroying his business. I get that he doesn’t want/need a free for all but there has to be a happy medium between that and non stop aggressive / hostile monitoring. It’s the opposite of relaxing lol.

Yesterday they were also being super snippy about logging into your account using that absolutely shitty Vagaro app and/or via the check-in screens at the front desk. I’ve never ever been able to login from one of those (web browser is fine though, so it’s not my account or pw) and the app is even worse.

It’s truly baffling, that place.

RRoman73

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m surprised this thread isn’t more active either! I was at Century yesterday and Edward really does seem intent on destroying his business. I get that he doesn’t want/need a free for all but there has to be a happy medium between that and non stop aggressive / hostile monitoring. It’s the opposite of relaxing lol.

Yesterday they were also being super snippy about logging into your account using that absolutely shitty Vagaro app and/or via the check-in screens at the front desk. I’ve never ever been able to login from one of those (web browser is fine though, so it’s not my account or pw) and the app is even worse.

It’s truly baffling, that place.
Does he EVER take a vacation? I don't think I've gone to that place once in the past several years when he hasn't been there, pretty much constantly. I suspect he won't hire someone to do his dirty work for him, either, because he likes to play favorites. He seems to yell a lot louder at the people he doesn't know and at the guys who aren't as hot. I don't think he's as willing to come down hard on the A-listers.

Tentacoolbabe

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Visiting LA in a few weeks and from the looks of it i should either go to Wi Spa or Century. Wi, if i want to admire some hot guys, or Century for a potential cruisier vibe. Any others that people would recommend?

Flex Spa is the actual gay/cruising spa. There's also another cruising spot in the valley, the North Hollywood Spa, but most guys prefer Flex.