Look for straight friendship & connection in Los Angeles

dudeinLA

Experimental Member
Media
Pacific Palisades, California,United States
Sexuality
No Response
Hey dudes. 40 here. 155lbs. 5'11. Handsome and fit. I'm a friendly, gay guy who is looking for some type of connection with a straight man. I have a good amount of gay friends already but am looking for something more. In the past, I've always naturally been able to connect with straight dudes, often times forming really strong connections. I guess it's something I feel I'm missing in my life. I have a wide variety of interests, including movies, music, books, instruments, tennis, running, exercise, laughing, napping.

If by chance you're a straight man who is interested in a gay dude friend or even possibly need some type of break from being surrounded by a certain lifestyle and are looking to expand your horizons with a new friendship, let me know. Handsome and into a healthy lifestyle a plus. I wouldn't take anything lightly physical off the table for down the road but I'm more down to grab a coffee or take a walk or something and just chat. I'm in West LA. Anyways, if this sounds like you, hit me up. Thanks!

Reactions: RemyLeBeau