Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone know how sanitary Century is? I want to go this week, but that’s my only concern.
It's fine. I've been there a ton of times and they're diligent with cleaning. It's just a bit outdated in some areas.

Reactions: imasuperqueen

RRoman73

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know how sanitary Century is? I want to go this week, but that’s my only concern.
If you're worried about hygiene, this is probably not the place for you. All things considered, it's well-maintained. But, um "stuff" happens there, and it's not like there's someone going around scrubbing down the steam room every hour. And there's obviously a lot of interaction between the patrons. No one is there with the intent of maintaining any kind of social distancing.

Reactions: imasuperqueen

gaysian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never hear anything about Grand spa. Im usually there monday afternoons and its probably the most cruisiest and safest places to play. Its not nice like wi spa but it always goies down in the steam room. The tall masseur that works there gave me a hand job discretely ehile getting a body scrub and i sucked me in the steamroom. If you prefer the wi spa feel but want to mess around. Spa palace is the best place. GRAND SPA is more like wilshire spa excepte cleaner and things arent broken

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Grand has tons of play but I haven’t been since one time before the pandemic. It was pretty dirty when i went tho. And not the hottest crowd.
Sounds about when I went, and it sounds like the same condition then too. It used to be one of the cleanest, but I haven’t been back since. I REALLY miss Natura