Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
30 yo partnered guy here new to London would love to make some friends, gym buddies, naughty chatting whatever. Hmu!
Hi, 29 in Feb and also looking for friends, gym buddies, etc.

sonny84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi there. Can anyone help @british_bear25 out?

Been here a while but help a gay guy out

I’m 29 Romany gypsy origin , I’ve tried the local council to get a place the lady on the phone said “look for somewhere in your own area” she didn’t understand that I cannot go back home because I will be attacked by my people, and for my own safety I’ve had to move.

Tried citizens advice I could hardly hear the lady on the phone as I have issues with my hearing. She was absolutely clueless and didn’t understand.

I am really at whits end with with it all. Seriously considering just ending my life as all the establishments that should help havent.

I cannot go home and see my family , I have lost everything including my job, I haven’t even got enough money to get some toothpaste.

Post in thread 'Been here a while but help a gay guy out' Been here a while but help a gay guy out

MGart23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Post in thread 'Been here a while but help a gay guy out' Been here a while but help a gay guy out

Post in thread 'Been here a while but help a gay guy out' Been here a while but help

You could get a job in a hotel with a live in position possibly

british_bear25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could get a job in a hotel with a live in position possibly
Hey guys any form of support would be appreciated I’m very low mentally. I have got a go fund me but I don’t want to post the link here in case I get banned for cyber begging, as I do enjoy this forum a lot.

Reactions: sonny84