Looking for a guy that loves being on cam but doesn't require it in return.

D

deleted26164311

Hey M 35 back here and on Skype with a new address : live:.cid.e14ae6ab1cca3542

Come worship the cock of your life.
Add me only if you're small and willing to admire a much much bigger guy in all its glory.

Reactions: dexterstill
D

deleted26164311

Hey M 35 back here and on Skype with a new address : live:.cid.e14ae6ab1cca3542

Come worship the cock of your life.
Add me only if you're small and willing to admire a much much bigger guy in all its glory.
New adress : live:.cid.5c9dc8ef1e38f831

D

deleted26164311

Hi there, M 35, mostly straight, hung guy looking for small cocked admirers to worship my monster cock. I can't cam with everyone, i like to chat first, see how we vibe. But when i cam, you won't regret it. Reach out with a cool intro, not like only "hi" or i'll block. I like to cam while the sub types. Balls like eggs too.

live:.cid.5c9dc8ef1e38f831

D

deleted23733791

I love be a cammodel ( underwear or naked ) sessions , handsome and kinky bitch for you on Skype. .

I want be your toy now
Join conversation

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at strictdominantone@gmail.com.

Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.

Alexdejong94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
29/189/86 male looking for dominant/voyeur cammers. Only add me if female (all welcome) or male (age>50). Into obeying :). I dont show face.

dexterstill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was one of the first people to reply to this thread, back in 2016..

Back them I have made a Skype account just to talk with hung men from this thread (and see some big cocks!!), but it did not take off. People did not seem very interested in talking and showing off.

So I just forgot about this thread and the Skype all around.

But today I received a notification from LPSG that someone liked my post from 2016 and to my surprise, both this thread and my skype are full of people who want to show off.

So I would like to give this a try again.

My skype is: donttellanyoneplease

I am married, mostly straight, but I really have a kink about men with really big cocks and I would like to talk to you and see you masturbating.

If you are interested, please add me.

Thanks!

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at strictdominantone@gmail.com.

Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.