Lil pump nudes

Dude2020dude

Worshipped Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

TissTiss

Cherished Member
Media
D

deleted1000652

Curious why guys this generation think that pineapple hair is supposed to be attractive.

Reactions: bran.men

TissTiss

Cherished Member
Media
Curious why guys this generation think that pineapple hair is supposed to be attractive.
It's not that they think that. It's that they do it for themselves. They don't do it to turn u on or off. Ur not even apart of the equation. Just like why girls where so much make up & hear the lame dudes always complain about it. Like bro, it's not for you. Ppl do things for themselves because THEY like it & they don't care if u want to fuck them because of it or not. Its called confidence.

imtl27

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's not that they think that. It's that they do it for themselves. They don't do it to turn u on or off. Ur not even apart of the equation. Just like why girls where so much make up & hear the lame dudes always complain about it. Like bro, it's not for you. Ppl do things for themselves because THEY like it & they don't care if u want to fuck them because of it or not. Its called confidence.
This !

D

deleted7547601

Pump with the new body and teeth is looking fine!!

Shavacodoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find him attractive but I've been with guys like him sexually before and it wasn't an enjoyable experience. Something about him makes me feel like he has BO.

Have you ever sucked a guy's dick and realized that he had taken a shit that day? Like you can kind of smell it a when your head is bobbing up and down. That's what I imagine sucking lil pumps dick would be like.
Welp guess I’m fapping it to someone else today, this made me go soft as hell hahahaha

TissTiss

Cherished Member
Media
I find him attractive but I've been with guys like him sexually before and it wasn't an enjoyable experience. Something about him makes me feel like he has BO.

Have you ever sucked a guy's dick and realized that he had taken a shit that day? Like you can kind of smell it a when your head is bobbing up and down. That's what I imagine sucking lil pumps dick would be like.
I consider myself one of these guys, a "dirty boy". But I don't smell like it. I know what guys like (because I am one) & I like dirty rugged guys too but I can't stand foul smells. So why would I be a dirty rugged guy who smells when I know it's a turn off? I just look the part & my boyfriend loves it. But I also hate when ppl taste like soap like fresh out the shower. Like nah boo boo, go run & lap or two. Build up a little sweat, a little musk. Chill for a bit. Then I be good to go LMAO

juniorserrano1450

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly the girls in his videos are revolting.. and not even cuz I’m not straight.. they are just gross and cheap lookong and look like Vegas hookers. Rather watch him do Solo content
He's equally gross and cheap looking, like... lol

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

booosiebadddazzz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
The gym is actually doing him good. He getting a lil body there. Still I would like him to clean up a lil but more lol. But it’s progress
View attachment 89242481

He took off his body hair too, BIG improvement. Pump said 2023 new year new him.