Life with Damon

johnboysawyer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I began to clean up taking Damon's departure for the bathroom as a signal that he was gonna call it a night. I had just dropped the last of the beer bottles in the recycle bin when I heard a loud crash coming from the bathroom. I went running toward the bathroom and burst through the door. There lying in the tub was Damon with the shower curtain tangled partially around him. He was clearly dazed yet wide awake but seriously confused as to how he wound up in his predicament. His fly was open and I could see his semi-hard pecker poking out. I pushed away my instinct to laugh and I asked him if he was OK and he said he was alright and began to struggle. He said the back of his head hurt a little from hitting it on the wall. He rubbed his head and pulled his hand from out from behind his head and there wasn't any blood. The shower curtain was ripped and he had managed to pull most of the rings right off the rod leaving the empty rod still mounted above the tub. I steadied myself by hanging onto the rod and I offered Damon my hand to help him up. He just stared at it for a minute. I shook my hand and he blinked several times and shook his head and took my hand. I didn't expect to pull dead weight out of the tub so I told him to try to help me get him up out of the tub. He reached for the wall and pushed off while I pulled as hard as I could to raise him up. He was damn heavy and I admit he looked a little foolish standing there exposing his penis to me. He said he had to piss really bad. I was surprised he didn't wet himself right there while he was trapped in the tub. We got him standing up but there was no way he was steady. He apologized for having his dick out and I told him no problem. I gladly helped hold him up so he could finish the job. I stood beside him and had my arm around his waist to support him as his hands reached for his open pants. He pulled and grasped his big flacid dick and aimed it right for the toilet bowl and not a moment too soon. Damon sighed and I sighed. I watched with fascination as he relieved himself right there beside me like so many times before. I watched his aim and he stuck his tongue out and held his upper lip with it to help himself focus. I told him not to piss on my leg this time and we both giggled a little sending out an erratic stream of piss that brushed the toilet rim and splashed the floor a little. I shouted "goddammit!" and he pinched off his dick for a second. The veins in his penis bulged and I thought the girth was gonna blow up until he pressed his tongue tighter against his upper lip and then continued with better aim with a more powerful stream. He then announced that he was finished like a potty training toddler after spurting the last few drops out. He shook his penis far too long sending droplets of urine here and there then his head lolled like a rag doll and his body started to go limp. His furry belly popped out of the bottom of his shirt for a second and with my free hand I patted his chest to bring him back around. He jerked and swung an arm at me and hit me near the shoulder. That'll leave a bruise.

I told him to calm down and told him he was going to bed NOW before he falls again. I could barely get him down the hallway. We staggered and bounced the walls like a pinball before we got in his room. For two drunk guys we managed to make it the whole way without anybody getting hurt. I threw him towards the unmade bed and he landed face first and grunted. He struggled to get all the way on the bed and then rolled onto his back. His dick was still hanging halfway out of the fly of his jeans. Damon asked me to help him get his fucking jeans off as he tried to undo the button. He couldn't get it so I hesitated then grabbed the waistband and forced the button loose with all my might all the time my eyes were transfixed on his meat just resting inches away from my grasping fingers. Those jean were so fucking tight. I pretty much had a love/hate relationship with those damn jeans. I grabbed his jeans by both cuffs and managed to coax them down and off Damon's thick slightly hairy legs. He thanked me and begged me to stay with him. He did come off like he hit his head pretty hard so I told him I'd stick around for a little while to keep an eye on him. He barely scooched over and made some room for me on the bed and I laid down right beside him. I kept him in conversation and asked him questions to keep his mind going while occasionally glancing toward his crotch waiting for his schlong to retreat back in his tattered boxers. After a while he got annoyed by my talking and told me to shut the fuck up so we laid there in silence next to each other. I could feel his body emanating heat. I wasn't sure if maybe Damon wasn't just suffering from pure exhaustion more than drunkenness. I just couldn't grasp the fact that my buddy had developed into a drunken idiot. I started seeing myself in a different light and that maybe I was a bad influence on him. I really needed to adopt a "who gives a fuck attitude". He was dog-tired and each day seemed like an emotional roller coaster with him lately. His body seemed to just crave alot of sleep and his troubled mind seemed to lust for relief and alcohol seemed the remedy. His lethargy couldn't just be pure laziness. Right? I have never seen him be so clumsy so many times before either. I began to wonder if maybe we shouldn't drink together any more. While deep in thought, silence was broken and Damon turned his head toward me and mumbled something in my ear. His hand at his side moved and he grabbed and held my hand. I let him hold my hand and give it little squeezes until he and I dozed off together.

I could hear the birds outside that bedroom window in the wee hours of the morning. It seem a really peaceful easy Sunday at first. The sun wasn't quite up and making its presence known. Unlike Damon. Some how in the middle of the night we both had shifted into spooning and I was little spoon. Damon's head was pressed against my upper back and I could hear him lightly snoring behind me. He was pressed quite firmly up against me and I could feel his heartbeat penetrating my body and keeping rhythm with my own. His left arm was over my midsection with his hand resting very near my groin. Almost his whole weight was pinning me against the softness of the mattress. I was so close to the edge of the bed that it seemed a wonder that he hadn't pushed me off yet. It would have been a fast getaway to just slump off the bed but Damon had me truly pinned down. I reached back my left arm and felt around behind me so as to pat his rump to wake him to let me go. My hand made contact with the familiar feel of cotton boxers and I remembered that Damon was just in his boxer. I let my hand rest there for a second and then his morning wood stirred and twitch between my butt cheeks. My silky basketball shorts were slightly damp with his precum so he must have been dry humping me for some time during these early hours. Horny fucker hasn't been able to get off in the last couple days. But really when did he have a chance to. Damon pressed a little more closely into my basketball shorts clad butt crack. His cock moved gently and effortlessly against the silky fabric. My heart began to skip a beat then pump faster winning the race against Damon's. I could feel little quick pulses of his big cock twitch toward my warm crack seeking out my puckered hole. We aint gonna let that shit just happen. I reached and dug a little deeper between us and easily found his bare penis with my wandering hand. Leaning a little forward to create a little space Damon thrust his pelvis to seek out the comforting warmth of my fat butt crack again. His arm grabbed a little tighter around my waist and wriggled to get back into his unrewarding niche. Damon's cock made a triumphant jump right back up against me and also trapping my grasping hand back there too. I felt the warmth of his massive dick- well it felt massive compared to my own. My fingers barely fit around the shaft. Its dampened warmth felt comfortable within my grasp much as it felt when I would hold my own crotch while waking and aroused. I amiably felt the veins along shaft with my thumb. He was solid yet soft and it felt strange to finally be touching his dick after so much silent adoration over the years. I stroked it and he responded with a little thrust and a gasp. I could feel the head of his bulbous glans pump with blood and felt precum creating a snail trail as I lightly held his manhood. Damon snorted and smacked his mouth and his body stiffened as if in to stretch. He slowly rolled his body over and on his back over on his side of the bed leaving my hand behind wanting more and leaving his cock bouncing there outside the fly of his beat up old plaid boxers. It was exciting being exploratory and getting to hold Damon's big dick. Oddly enough I wasn't turned on. I was just feeling accomplished like achieving a goal off a bucket list. What mixed up feelings I was having. I must be really fucked in the head. I sighed and just continued to lay there wanting to return to being Damon's little comforting spoon. spoon2.jpg

lurker2008

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the feedback I'm getting and glad most of you guys like how the story is going. Most people don't care for my writing style. I'll try to pump out more paragraphs as the days go on.

Unsure if you meant most people dislike your writing style, or that it's not important, as i'd definitely say it's not important! 10/10 story, you know how to write hot stories. Smaller paragraphs would be a positive though while i'm here ;)

jjayboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love the feedback I'm getting and glad most of you guys like how the story is going. Most people don't care for my writing style. I'll try to pump out more paragraphs as the days go on.
I am enjoying the story. The pace is good for me since I don’t have much time a day to read chapters.

keep up the good work

ssgg2030

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
You are doing a great job with this story OP. Can’t eait for the next part.

You/your character seems to be borderline “put off” by Damon’s appearance based on how it feels like you avoid describing anything about him (and yourself!) too specifically, even with the increased pleasure and interest in Damon as the story goes on.

Would like if you maybe could start describing both characters with some more detailed language so we can get a better idea visually of who they are as things are happening!

meatymuscle

Superior Member
Media
You are doing a great job with this story OP. Can’t eait for the next part.

You/your character seems to be borderline “put off” by Damon’s appearance based on how it feels like you avoid describing anything about him (and yourself!) too specifically, even with the increased pleasure and interest in Damon as the story goes on.

Would like if you maybe could start describing both characters with some more detailed language so we can get a better idea visually of who they are as things are happening!
I love this story. I kinda like the spare physical details, just enough to let my imagination take it where it needs to go. From what I can recall Damon is average height, and put on little bit of weight on his somewhat solidly muscular frame. His dick and balls are big and long and heavy enough to drag on the ground in an almost full squat. He's got a hairy chest a bit of a sexy pot belly as of late, thickly muscled thighs, and a huge beautiful thick ass.

Maybe i conjured all that up but, I'm pretty sure that is close to what's been written. mmmmmm.

Funny, Im not sure I can tell much about the narrator except that he is tall.