Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I began to clean up taking Damon's departure for the bathroom as a signal that he was gonna call it a night. I had just dropped the last of the beer bottles in the recycle bin when I heard a loud crash coming from the bathroom. I went running toward the bathroom and burst through the door. There lying in the tub was Damon with the shower curtain tangled partially around him. He was clearly dazed yet wide awake but seriously confused as to how he wound up in his predicament. His fly was open and I could see his semi-hard pecker poking out. I pushed away my instinct to laugh and I asked him if he was OK and he said he was alright and began to struggle. He said the back of his head hurt a little from hitting it on the wall. He rubbed his head and pulled his hand from out from behind his head and there wasn't any blood. The shower curtain was ripped and he had managed to pull most of the rings right off the rod leaving the empty rod still mounted above the tub. I steadied myself by hanging onto the rod and I offered Damon my hand to help him up. He just stared at it for a minute. I shook my hand and he blinked several times and shook his head and took my hand. I didn't expect to pull dead weight out of the tub so I told him to try to help me get him up out of the tub. He reached for the wall and pushed off while I pulled as hard as I could to raise him up. He was damn heavy and I admit he looked a little foolish standing there exposing his penis to me. He said he had to piss really bad. I was surprised he didn't wet himself right there while he was trapped in the tub. We got him standing up but there was no way he was steady. He apologized for having his dick out and I told him no problem. I gladly helped hold him up so he could finish the job. I stood beside him and had my arm around his waist to support him as his hands reached for his open pants. He pulled and grasped his big flacid dick and aimed it right for the toilet bowl and not a moment too soon. Damon sighed and I sighed. I watched with fascination as he relieved himself right there beside me like so many times before. I watched his aim and he stuck his tongue out and held his upper lip with it to help himself focus. I told him not to piss on my leg this time and we both giggled a little sending out an erratic stream of piss that brushed the toilet rim and splashed the floor a little. I shouted "goddammit!" and he pinched off his dick for a second. The veins in his penis bulged and I thought the girth was gonna blow up until he pressed his tongue tighter against his upper lip and then continued with better aim with a more powerful stream. He then announced that he was finished like a potty training toddler after spurting the last few drops out. He shook his penis far too long sending droplets of urine here and there then his head lolled like a rag doll and his body started to go limp. His furry belly popped out of the bottom of his shirt for a second and with my free hand I patted his chest to bring him back around. He jerked and swung an arm at me and hit me near the shoulder. That'll leave a bruise.

I told him to calm down and told him he was going to bed NOW before he falls again. I could barely get him down the hallway. We staggered and bounced the walls like a pinball before we got in his room. For two drunk guys we managed to make it the whole way without anybody getting hurt. I threw him towards the unmade bed and he landed face first and grunted. He struggled to get all the way on the bed and then rolled onto his back. His dick was still hanging halfway out of the fly of his jeans. Damon asked me to help him get his fucking jeans off as he tried to undo the button. He couldn't get it so I hesitated then grabbed the waistband and forced the button loose with all my might all the time my eyes were transfixed on his meat just resting inches away from my grasping fingers. Those jean were so fucking tight. I pretty much had a love/hate relationship with those damn jeans. I grabbed his jeans by both cuffs and managed to coax them down and off Damon's thick slightly hairy legs. He thanked me and begged me to stay with him. He did come off like he hit his head pretty hard so I told him I'd stick around for a little while to keep an eye on him. He barely scooched over and made some room for me on the bed and I laid down right beside him. I kept him in conversation and asked him questions to keep his mind going while occasionally glancing toward his crotch waiting for his schlong to retreat back in his tattered boxers. After a while he got annoyed by my talking and told me to shut the fuck up so we laid there in silence next to each other. I could feel his body emanating heat. I wasn't sure if maybe Damon wasn't just suffering from pure exhaustion more than drunkenness. I just couldn't grasp the fact that my buddy had developed into a drunken idiot. I started seeing myself in a different light and that maybe I was a bad influence on him. I really needed to adopt a "who gives a fuck attitude". He was dog-tired and each day seemed like an emotional roller coaster with him lately. His body seemed to just crave alot of sleep and his troubled mind seemed to lust for relief and alcohol seemed the remedy. His lethargy couldn't just be pure laziness. Right? I have never seen him be so clumsy so many times before either. I began to wonder if maybe we shouldn't drink together any more. While deep in thought, silence was broken and Damon turned his head toward me and mumbled something in my ear. His hand at his side moved and he grabbed and held my hand. I let him hold my hand and give it little squeezes until he and I dozed off together.

I could hear the birds outside that bedroom window in the wee hours of the morning. It seem a really peaceful easy Sunday at first. The sun wasn't quite up and making its presence known. Unlike Damon. Some how in the middle of the night we both had shifted into spooning and I was little spoon. Damon's head was pressed against my upper back and I could hear him lightly snoring behind me. He was pressed quite firmly up against me and I could feel his heartbeat penetrating my body and keeping rhythm with my own. His left arm was over my midsection with his hand resting very near my groin. Almost his whole weight was pinning me against the softness of the mattress. I was so close to the edge of the bed that it seemed a wonder that he hadn't pushed me off yet. It would have been a fast getaway to just slump off the bed but Damon had me truly pinned down. I reached back my left arm and felt around behind me so as to pat his rump to wake him to let me go. My hand made contact with the familiar feel of cotton boxers and I remembered that Damon was just in his boxer. I let my hand rest there for a second and then his morning wood stirred and twitch between my butt cheeks. My silky basketball shorts were slightly damp with his precum so he must have been dry humping me for some time during these early hours. Horny fucker hasn't been able to get off in the last couple days. But really when did he have a chance to. Damon pressed a little more closely into my basketball shorts clad butt crack. His cock moved gently and effortlessly against the silky fabric. My heart began to skip a beat then pump faster winning the race against Damon's. I could feel little quick pulses of his big cock twitch toward my warm crack seeking out my puckered hole. We aint gonna let that shit just happen. I reached and dug a little deeper between us and easily found his bare penis with my wandering hand. Leaning a little forward to create a little space Damon thrust his pelvis to seek out the comforting warmth of my fat butt crack again. His arm grabbed a little tighter around my waist and wriggled to get back into his unrewarding niche. Damon's cock made a triumphant jump right back up against me and also trapping my grasping hand back there too. I felt the warmth of his massive dick- well it felt massive compared to my own. My fingers barely fit around the shaft. Its dampened warmth felt comfortable within my grasp much as it felt when I would hold my own crotch while waking and aroused. I amiably felt the veins along shaft with my thumb. He was solid yet soft and it felt strange to finally be touching his dick after so much silent adoration over the years. I stroked it and he responded with a little thrust and a gasp. I could feel the head of his bulbous glans pump with blood and felt precum creating a snail trail as I lightly held his manhood. Damon snorted and smacked his mouth and his body stiffened as if in to stretch. He slowly rolled his body over and on his back over on his side of the bed leaving my hand behind wanting more and leaving his cock bouncing there outside the fly of his beat up old plaid boxers. It was exciting being exploratory and getting to hold Damon's big dick. Oddly enough I wasn't turned on. I was just feeling accomplished like achieving a goal off a bucket list. What mixed up feelings I was having. I must be really fucked in the head. I sighed and just continued to lay there wanting to return to being Damon's little comforting spoon. View attachment 101460621
I love how this story is developing. I specially loved the couch action

johnboysawyer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sunday had always been a day of rest for me and I really didn't have any plans for the day but I knew I had to get out of this bed. I hadn't intended to fall asleep very long on Damon's bed but the night went by fast and morning was here. Damon didn't seem to have suffered a concussion from his fall in the shower so I thought it was safe to leave his side. Damon laid there on his back. His cock slowly shrinking away as if my stroking hand was a distant memory. I rolled forward and out of the bed and all fours to the floor. I happened to catch a glimpse of the black trash bag that Damon brought with him under the bed. The bag was partially open and amidst the random items spilling forward I saw a big blue Fleshlight, a bottle of gun oil, random socks and shirts. I was kinda surprised to see he had a Fleshlight and that he actually had it so easily accessible right there almost in plain site. I never had one but had seen them in ads on my phone. I gotta say I found myself getting curious now and feeling like I should swipe it while I was down there on the floor. I left it there and went out of the room.
My hand went to my ass and the dampness of Damon's precum on my basketball shorts. I rubbed my hand over it vigorously to spread it and dry it out as I stood in front of the open fridge. I grabbed some eggs and bacon determined to make breakfast. I was fast to put the coffee on and get the pans ready on the stove. I dashed away for a quick piss and debated on brushing my teeth. I didn't want my eggs tasting like mint so I ignored the tooth brush. I took the easy way out and scrambled 5 of the eggs and fried up the last half of a pack of bacon. Just as I was sitting down to eat, Damon comes in the kitchen. He touches my lower back and startled me. He asked me what was that wet spot on my butt and brushed it with his hand. I brushed at it with my hand brushing his hand away and said I didn't know. He was obviously hungry so I grabbed another plate and split what I had on my plate with him. He sleepily smiled at me as he took his place at the table. I grabbed him a cup of coffee as I refilled mine and saw him steal a piece of bacon off my plate. I smacked him in the head and he shouted out in pain. He rubbed his head with his bacon-clad hand and I apologized. He glared at me in near tears and I amusingly kissed the top of his head and asked if it was all better. We both laughed out loud.
Sunday progressed as all the other Sundays do with the exception of Damon's company. I accomplished the laundry and some minor cleaning and squeezed in some TV too. Damon just kinda hung out and kept me company most of the time. He was in his torn boxers for most of the day until I finally said something. He confessed that he had very little clothing and that he needed to wash some clothes. He asked to borrow some underwear and I gave him a pair of white boxer briefs to get him through the day. He gathered up what few clothes he had and also dug under the bed for what little there was under there too. What he had he carried easily under one arm as he strolled around in those tight white boxers. He started the wash and shouted at me to give him my basketball shorts and he'd wash them with his stuff. I glanced down and realized that I hadn't changed my clothes and took the shorts off and threw them at him and thanked him.
Late afternoon found us as a couple of half naked guys sprawled out on the couch in front of the TV watching random stuff. I had control over the TV most of the time cuz Damon's choice of shows left much to be desired. He begged me for the remote after I surfed for 5 minutes. After refusing to give it up we broke out in a game of keep away. The remote went from one of my hands to another then under my body as Damon pounced on me and began to tackle me for it. It was a struggle to keep the remote but I was quite thin and wiggly. His weight pushing down on me was quite powerful. He straddled over the front of me while I kept the remote behind my back. His arms darted and dug behind me for it as I leaned back with all my might. My long skinny, yet powerful legs, wriggled and flalled as he tried to use his weight to hold me in place. I thrusted my pelvis up to try to buck him off but he barely even moved. He smirked at me and knew he was the strongest by weight. He held me still by squeezing his thighs tight to hold me still. I kept bucking but all it did was comically thrust our crotches together. We looked ridiculous dry humping there on the couch fighting for the remote. After a couple more thrusts I felt Damon's dick getting hard. I rammed the remote down the back of my boxers and held out both hands and shouted I don't have it. We bucked towards each other back and forth like a battle of the bulges. He finally tighted his thigh grip on me and dug both arms behind me and couldn't find the remote and in an A-ha moment he dug in the back of my underwear and pulled the remote out of the crack of my ass. Damon flung the sweaty remote across the room and said "now go get it!"
He wouldn't release me and just grinned at me as I bucked up at him and started turning red with anger and desperation to break free. His dick was throbbing and he seemed to be getting a little too turned on by our struggle. I finally stopped bucking and told him I give up and he did one forceful thrush of his groin into mine and darted off to retrieve the remote. He took back his spot on the couch and curled himself up to try to hide his boner. I regained my composure and took my old position on the couch. He surfed and found a show to watch and let out a little smile and looked over at me. His gaze drifted down the length of my body then stopped at my crotch. His eyebrows grew close together as he peered at my black boxer briefs. My flaccid bulge clearly visible as I relaxed there with my feet on the small coffee table. Damon stared for a moment and his hand slowly moved to his own crotch then quickly back to the armrest of the couch. I looked down at my crotch and noticed a wet spot near the side of the bulge in my underwear. I knew it wasn't me getting my skivvies wet. I barely even got aroused by the remote struggle. Damon had leaked precum clean through his briefs and onto mine while we fought over the remote. Damon got up and headed for the bathroom. His semi VPL and wet spot on those white briefs was clearly visible. He cupped one hand over his crotch as he made his exit. I heard him pissing through the open bathroom door. I saw that he left the remote on the couch so I quickly snatched it up and laughed.

johnboysawyer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lazy Sunday continued with naps on the couch. Damon assumed his usual sleepy habit of gaping, drooling mouth. He sucked in air and made all kinds of noise as he sprawled out there on the couch wearing those tight white boxers. The TV played some stupid nature show but I was more captivated by the wilds of the wooly beast that habituated my sectional couch. He laid there on his back much like me but he hand his closed fist tucked under his chin as if he was in deep contemplation. His other hand was cupping his big balls over his underwear much like most of us men sleep. he mumbled something and smiled as he slept. He changed position and twisted sideways a little and brought his bent legs together to sandwich his ope hand between his knees. The other arm he raised above his head revealing a dark furry crevase of an armpit. He sucked in air and let out a big sigh and the seemed to shiver a little. I got up and went over to his side of the couch and grabbed the fuzzy blanket from off the back of the couch. I gave his big round butt cheek a little pat and covered him up with the blanket.

The buzzer went off for the dryer but Damon just snuggled down and curled into a tight ball. I gathered his things from the dryer and pulled out my basketball shorts from the small heap and put them on. I folded up what little clothes Damon had and paired up a few socks and piled them neatly on the dryer. I carried them into his room and put them on the unmade bed. Upon trying to leave the room I accidentally kicked his fleshlight. I toed at it for a moment to kick it back under the bed but instead I picked it up. I took the cover off the thing revealing a rubber like butthole. It didn't seem to have visible wear and looked barely used. I raised it to my face and instinctually smelled at it. It had a typical rubber smell much like a dog toy but yet it had a different but not quite sour odor about it that got me even more curious. Before I knew it I was ramming my index finger in it trying to make sense of its fascination. Therein it felt like something firmiliar yet foreign and I wasn't sure of the internal structure. I investigated further with another finger into the tight orifice. My two fingers seemed to get stuck as I tried to stroke the inside of the device. Clearly it needed some type of lubrication if I was to investigate it even further. I released my 2 fingers and brought them up to my nose and they smelled much like the odor of the Fleshlight. I stuck those two fingers in mouth and coated them liberally with spit and reinserted them into the rubber anus. I fingered and stroked deeper into the rubber hole and felt of its internal bumps and crevasses for what seemed like several minutes. The inside kind of had tears or folds much like skin inside. I could imagine this giving much pleasure with the right amount of lube and friction. I gripped it from the top and forcefully ripped it from the housing trying to deconstruct its simplicity. What an awesome toy this would be to have. I struggled but put it back together and screwed the top back on. I gently placed it on the floor then knocked it under the bed with my bare foot.

Damon came farting down the hallway and shook me back to the now. He said hey and I told him that I just put his clean clothes on the bed for him. He muttered a thank you and shuffled into the bathroom releasing another fart. He mumphed onto the toilet and I patted at the top of the small pile of clothes on the bed. I went into the bathroom and washed my hands. Damon changed into a more serious position and sat there on the commode legs spread slightly open, elbows on knees, head in hands, underwear wrapped around one ankle. I couldn't tell if he was focused, relaxed or just plain sleeping again. His bicep jumped and a visible butt cheek clenched a little as I side-eyed him from my position at the vanity. I'd never really been in a room with somebody while they were sitting on the toilet. My girlfriend would never let me in the bathroom when she was in here. It didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable and Damon didn't seemed to give a shit. He sat up for a moment and rubbed his outer hairy thighs as if relaxing and coaxing his body. His elbows left a red imprint on top of his knees that he noticed the started rubbing. He looked my way through his shaggy bangs and comically made a grunting sound and let out a thunderous fart and an "ahhhhhh". I wiped my hands dry with the towel that hung there by the light switch then turned out the light. Damon shouted "Hey!" as I made my way out of the impending.

johnboysawyer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
fleshlight.gif

So, Yeah, I swiped Damon's Fleshlight! After he left the bathroom and returned to the couch I went back to his bedroom and retrieved it from out from under the bed. I quietly went in the bathroom and had a closer look at it. The thrill of stealing his toy had me hard almost immediately. I unscrewed the cap and spit a big loogey into its fleshy peachy anus. I yanked my basketball shorts and boxers down to my knees and went to town. I knew that the timing wasn't right for this but I just felt that I had to get this over with like a check off my bucket list. I didn't think I had a lot of time so I was trying to get off as fast as I could. The inside of it played and teased at my cock head the slower I stroked but I had to use some speed before Damon caught me. I'm sure he'd wonder where I went and try to come find me in a short while. My cock was stiff but not rock hard and the Fleshlight gave me much pleasure but it just wasn't the same as the real thing. It went dry fast and I had to spit-lube my dick 2 more times before I felt my groin tighten up. I watched myself jerking it and thrusting it in the air. My abs tightening on every upstroke. My ass cheeks tensed with every thrust. Something about it seemed comical as I watched myself in the huge mirror above the sink so I continued with my eyes clothes. I leaned over the vanity for stability and I went through the motions as if it were a chore and after a few minutes I spurt cum inside its rubber depths. Quietly panting, I let my softening penis relax and released it from its rubber grasp. My cock was bright red and seemed quite chafed after some of those last minute pleasurable dry strokes.

Damon arrived at the bathroom door like clockwork, whispering "Hey, you in there?" through the crack. Shaken, I answered him back telling him I was taking a shit. This guy did not like being left alone. I'll never seem to get much peace. It ain't all that bad spending time with him and most of the time he is quiet and you barely know he's there. I cleaned the Fleshlight in the sink and dried it with the hand towel. I waited a little while then left the bathroom and returned the Fleshlight to its spot under Damon's bed. I reclaimed my spot on the sectional couch and sunk into its comfy cushions. Damon gave me a nod and a slight smile and wanted to know what we were having for dinner and the normalcy of the afternoon continued without interruption. Sunday boring Sunday and not a care in the world while we zoned out to the idiot box.

Later that evening we both said our good nights and I made it to bed without any fanfare and Damon retired to his own room soon after. Sleep came over me quickly as the house quieted in the late evening. I wasn't troubled by any of the usual end-of-the-day thoughts and I quickly nodded off clutching the extra bed pillow against my chest. I did awaken an hour or so later with a need to piss. I bounced clumsily off the bedroom door frame and wandered into the hall. A sliver of light from Damon's room guided me to the bathroom so I could take care of business. I stood there in the near darkness of the bathroom and released my cock just in time before I pissed myself. My cock felt tender and a little raw along its flaccid shaft as I held it above the toilet bowl. I sure wished I would have grabbed the lube from Damon's room when I stole his toy earlier. After finishing and flushing, I rummaged through the cabinet for some lotion. I slathered up my dick with a liberal amount of the usual healing glop and tucked him back safely into my boxers. All will be better in no time and the weekly work routine starts again in the morning.

johnboysawyer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mondays all start the same in my opinion. You dread the work week and pray for Friday's arrival every week. You really need to establish a weekly routine when you live single to break up the monotony. Having Damon around was quite stirring in that he was breaking up my normal routine of things. Sometimes this seems helpful during the day and sometimes it's just trying. I can't not go to work and stay home and entertain Damon. As much as I love hanging out with him, he needed to find some kind of routine or habit or just a good PLACE in my world. I was really hoping he would get some replies on those job applications that he filled out online. He needed something to keep him occupied. Damon also needed money. There ain't anything more stressful than living with some broke fucker while you work your ass off all week. It might not have been even a week yet but my life with Damon seemed somewhat of a hurricane of emotions in my head and awkward situations. My mind was restless and I was glad to be going to work this Monday just to be free of him for a little while.

Routines in place and coffee and lunch in hand and I'm headed for the door. Damon yells to me to have a good day at work and I turn around to see him standing a short distance away from me in the kitchen fumbling with the coffee pot. Damon nods his shaggy bed head and casts me a smile through the thick stubble on his face. He pours his mug full and I pause there with one hand on my hip. He is wearing just the white boxers he borrowed that now had a clear yellow stain on the crotch. His nudity or lack of clothes was not a problem. I just wish he cared about his hygiene. I told him to find something to do and that it wouldn't hurt if he cleaned himself up. He glanced my way as he sipped his cup of coffee and said "Yes, Dad." and smirked at me. Feeling miffed, that was my cue to hit the road and out the door I went.

My work day goes fast and Damon seemed to be the only thing on my mind other than paying bills and getting through the day without loosing my temper. I got home at the usual time and was greeted to a messy house and Damon hanging out in front of the TV. I tossed my stuff on the counter and asked him what he did all day, By the state of the house I knew exactly what he did, Damon ate up my food and left a messy kitchen and who knows what else. He tore up the living room leaving a hurricane of couch cushions, pillows, blankets and dishes in his wake. I dreaded to see the rest of the place. Damon said he didn't do much of anything and I told him that I could have guessed that. He glared at me for a split second and then I think he remembered his place. He was still just wearing the white boxers when he got up from the couch and started making a half-assed attempt at picking things up. I couldn't help but notice the fifth of whiskey on the coffee table that only had about 4 inches of whiskey left in it. Damon stumbled over a blanket and bashed his shin into the coffee table. He screamed out in pain and grabbed at his leg as he lowered himself to the floor. The whiskey bottled wobbled but managed not to tumble to the floor. I laughed at him there on the floor among the pillows and cushions and blankets grasping his shin as he rocked back and forth. His big ass and hairy back grinding into the carpet as he weebled there and winced. His testicles seemed to struggle and fight under those briefs like a pair of hamsters as he clenched his sore leg tight to his upper body. His face was red either from the pain or the anger or both.

I made him mad again by continuing to laugh at him while he struggled to rock the pain away there on the living room floor. Ehh, He'd have a bruise but he'd be alright. I went in the kitchen and picked up the shit in there. He had left the coffee maker on all day and the inside of the pot was scorched so I filled it with water and left it to soak in the sink. I made quick work of the picking up and upon opening the fridge to put away a tub of butter I noticed that most of the food that was in there yesterday was gone. Now MY face was turning red. I went back to the living room expecting a confrontation but Damon was just laying on the floor in a heap watching TV. He had gathered everything up and around him as if making a nest there on the floor. I asked if he was alright and he said he was fine. I told him he needed to do better and that he needed to respect my house a little more. He stayed there clinging to a blanket contemplating his next move. The white underwear struggled to hold all of Damon's ass from ripping out. His hairy butt crack peeked over the waistband of the briefs and Damon darted a hand behind him to scratch his swampy ass and snap the waistband up just a little bit higher. He agreed that he would try harder to keep the place picked up and he rose up from the floor clutching his nest in his arms. He throw everything on the sectional couch and I helped him put it all in the right places. I caught a whiff of Damon and he was starting to smell a little ripe. It wasn't unbearably nasty. He had a smell that penetrated your nose and smelled a little of onions and wet newspapers with a slight hint of swampy ass. For a moment my mind wandered to onions. I like onions. He retrieved the remote and planted himself on the couch in the sunken spot he occupied most of the day. One hand on the arm of the couch and the other plunged into his underwear. The head of his cock made a quick exit as he scratched and adjusted his normally low hanging balls. He should have changed out of those boxers when he had a chance. Damon was always one to wear regular loose boxers and his package sure must have felt confined in those tight undies.

He reached for the whiskey and took a quick swig and returned it to the coffee table. At that moment I told Damon that I kinda wanted to get those boxers back when he was done with them. He looked up at me standing there behind the couch and seemed strangely bothered. He paused then looked down at the briefs for a minute. Yellow piss and dried precum stains were quite prominent now. Maybe I should change my mind. Before I could walk away Damon rocked his body forward grasped the boxers by the band and rocked his body back thrusting his legs up in the air and whip that underwear off so fast. The seams seemed to make a slight ripping sound as the slid past his big thighs. He balled them up in his right fist and threw them at my face. My mouth was agape and the fabric of the soiled underwear tickled my tongue and nose. I caught them before they hit the floor and said thanks asshole. He replied no problem and stretched out there naked and crossed his arms across his chest and continued to watch TV.

johnboysawyer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I managed to still find something to make for dinner from what Damon had left behind. Grilled cheese and fried potatoes and onions smothered in ketchup would really hit the spot. There really wasn't much else left to eat. The meat was now gone. The bread was about gone and half a case of beer and some condiments was all that occupied the refrigerator. Damon came hovering into the kitchen as soon as he smelled me cooking. He said he didn't know we had cheese and then asked if he could have some dinner too. I told him I'd gladly share with him as I flipped the 2 sandwiches over in the frying pan. Damon, still nude, stood there in the middle of the kitchen rubbing his hands together in anticipation like an excited child. Alright, fences were mended. Anger turned to something else and my buddy and I joined each other at the kitchen table at peace. I watched Damon scarf down what was on his plate. His fork seemed to make dramatic swings and swipes at the potatoes on his plate. His hair chest seemed to morph into a funny creature's face with jiggling tiny nipple eyes. The pattern of hair formed what appeared to be a nose that seemed to dip below the edge of the table. Damon dropped a scrap here and there and was quick to retrieve it with his free hand. The sandwich was gone. I don't think he chewed it. He lost a piece of potato off his fork right before it hit his mouth and it dropped to his crotch to feed his hairy hungry belly monster face. As entertaining as he was to watch, I had to focus on my own before he asked to clean my plate. Damon scraped the remaining potato niblets out of the frying pan with his fork and ate those, too. He sat there in silence looking at me. His tongue left his mouth and the tip curled up and rested on his upper lip as if he were concentrating on my every bite. He watched me eat for just a short moment in his trance like a puppy waiting for a treat. And before he could ask me for what was left on my plate I stuffed the rest of my sandwich in my mouth and grinned a half-chewed foody grin at him.

Damon laughed at my grilled cheese smile and I struggled to chew and swallow it. I choked it down with difficulty but that sandwich was all mine. He made a screechy sound as he slid his bare ass off the wooden kitchen chair to get up. He stood there at the table for a moment with his limp cock and saggy balls pressed and resting at the edge of the side of the kitchen table. Damon had sad puppy dog eyes for a moment as he gazed upon the table. His ignored and sad looking dick and balls were just hanging there wanting some kind of attention. He picked up his plate and his balls shifted up and down as he lightly ground them against the table. He gathered up all the dishes and things in one pile while his bits and pieces juggled themselves on the table ledge. His pecker wiggled there like a playful puppy's tail with each jerk of Damon'd beefy hips. Damon piled all the dishes up, including mine, and carried them to the sink. He got us a couple of beers from the fridge and cracked them both open. He gave me one and he swigged the other. A stray ketchup covered bit of fried potato clung there tangled in his pubes just above the base of his cock. As he stood there waiting for my praise for helping clean up, he raised his beer can for another chug-a-lug. He was obviously feeling good tonight having drank most of the whiskey and now had started on the beer. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he paused the can there on his raised lips and peered down at me. I shifted my gaze from his eyes down to his crotch then back to his eyes and then back to his crotch and cleared my throat again. He pulled the beer away from his face and looked down at the bit of food that was left swimming in his pubic hair. He blinked a few times then snatched up the morsel and popped it in his mouth. His cock wiggled back and forth with delight as Damon enjoyed the last bit. He grinned back at me and I nearly spit my beer out laughing.

To my surprise Damon started washing the dishes. I sat there at the kitchen table nursing my beer while Damon stood at the kitchen sink and made an effort to clean what few dishes there were. I watched his fat, fuzzy ass cheeks bounce back and forth as he scrubbed the pans and plates long enough and grabbed my cellphone to entertain me instead. Each clatter of the plates made me cringe. He made fast work of that small pile in the sink and commences to dry them. I was glad for his effort. We talked back and forth as his ass bounded here and there about the kitchen putting things away as he dried them. Nothing is more comical than watching someone bent on helping try to put clean dishes away in a strange kitchen. That is until he turned around to face me revealing a clump of soap suds clinging to his pubic area. I gave Damon the side eye and he wiped the sudsy bulge away with the kitchen towel. I made a mental note to change the kitchen towels. I thanked Damon for helping out and he smiled at my and gulped down the last of his beer, I handed him mine and told him to finish it. One gulp and one belch later and Damon found his way to the couch cautiously avoiding the coffee table. He found his spot and that's where he landed.

It seemed the evening routine was going to be TV and couch surfing before bed every night. I changed into some pajama bottoms and got comfortable on the couch with Damon. Instead of fighting for control of the remote I just decided to play on my phone and just chill there. I grabbed us 2 fuzzy blankets and threw one at Damon and he spread it over his lower body focusing on wrapping his feet. I curled up with mine and found a game to play on my phone. Damon would sporadically laugh at the sitcom he was watch and took one last shot from the whiskey bottle before passing out. The quiet canned laughter from the TV was only outshadowed by Damon's occasional snort snores. His arm was lifelessly and spread out toward me. The remote still in his grasp. I scooched over and grabbed it between snorts and found something else to watch. It wasn't too long into his evening snooze that I happened to glance over at notice the top of the blanket bop up and down. As his stiffened penis started stirring under the edge of the blanket I contemplated how to react. I really hadn't SEEN Damon's hard cock up close without him holding it. Damon didn't seem to mind showing it off since walking around in the nude around me didn't phase him. Damon stirred and dropped his feet from the coffee table to the floor and with a quick motion the blanket slipped down almost to his knees.

Almost as if on cue, Damon raised both arms above his head and tucked them behind his neck. He settled deeper into the couch and let his legs spread open. A corner of the blanket dropped between his knees revealing the fuzzy leg closest to me. Damon was splayed out there in a welcoming show-off position. His cock danced and played as he snored away. His mouth, with lips parted, sucked in air as usual as he snored unaware of such a delightful display. Even with only just the lights from the big flat screen TV to see by I could clearly spy Damon's full crotch. His dick bounced and stiffened definitely glad to be released from those white boxer briefs that Damon had been wearing just a few hours ago. I shifted my position on the couch to get closed to Damon and get a closer look at the goods. I didn't have a tape measure but I bet it was almost eight inches erect. His cock was a pale almost transparent white with a pink larger sized mushroom head. He had short groomed brown pubes that migrated up in a trail to meet his belly button. With each bounce and throb of his cock the head grew in size and darkened in color and became shiny. A vein along the underside of his shaft meandered and wriggled back and forth across the fascia. With each bounce of his penis I caught a different glimpse of his member as I studied it. He had just a slight skin discoloration where his circumcision scar was, His frenulum was large and seemed saggy even when fully erect. I was quite jealous of his almost perfectly straight shaft. The shaft his penis had a slight curve toward his abs and the shaft widened at the base and with each push for blood ribbed muscles rose to the surface. Sporadic hairs grew along the underside of his cock and nearly spread up the shaft to the frenulum. Another pulse of his cock and I spot a tiny freckle on the right side of the shaft.

I don't know how long I stared at his beautiful cock. Maybe 15 minutes passed by before I realized how close my face was to his crotch. I pulled away but not before pausing to inhale his musk. He wasn't stinky. He smelled manly, sweaty, sweet, pundgent but not awful. Nothing like armpits. It was kind of intoxicatingly different from my own and seemed to draw my curiosity. His dick's pulses slowed. I gazed down at his big ole balls. He didn't have much hair on his balls but what he had he seemed to keep trimmed. His balls seesawed up and down in their loose scrotum. They were churning and slowly whirling and jostling for a prime hanging position. His scrotum was transparent white like his penis. Blue almost purple tiny veins seemed to hold it all together as the mass just hung there. Another dick pounce and I'm watching his piss slit. The slit was not like mine. The slit seemed a lot like tiny pouty lips that protruded just slightly from his mushroom head. The slit seemed extra long almost stretched down to meet the frenulum. Each pump of new blood to his glans made his piss slit twitch and pout down and forward and tighten to the frenulum. The corona of his glans seemed to dramatically swing out at the bell end and the edges darked and grew shiny. Tiny protrusions, almost like taste buds, dotted here and there along the underside of his mushroom head. He was so nicely shaped all around and he definitely had a cock to be admired and almost worshipped.

Damon let out a snort and gasped for air and coughed. His dick seemed to go into violent convulsions, throbbing and bounce up and down and back and forth, A tiny drop of precum glistened and forced itself out of his piss slit. A clear thin stream eased its way from his cock head and connected with the trail of hair on his lower abdomen. A final cough and pulsing jerk from his throbbing bell end and the precum became tangled there in the soft hairs. A sudden and forced tightening of Damon's muscles rushed activity to different areas of his body. His cock raised up rigid and rock hard and steady for about 10 seconds and dropped down to his lower abs as if exhausted from the show. The rest of Damon started to stir. I quickly retreated to the other side of the couch and my phone, Damon gave in to a big full stretch to awaken. His arms stretched out. His finger splayed and his legs pumped up as he sucked his belly in for a full yawn. As he rested himself and blinked several times his dick did a little jump as if to say hello, here I am. Damon snatched for the blanket at his feet and pulled it up. He announced that he was going to bed and wrapped the blanket around his waist and retreated to his bed.

strafee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I managed to still find something to make for dinner from what Damon had left behind. Grilled cheese and fried potatoes and onions smothered in ketchup would really hit the spot. There really wasn't much else left to eat. The meat was now gone. The bread was about gone and half a case of beer and some condiments was all that occupied the refrigerator. Damon came hovering into the kitchen as soon as he smelled me cooking. He said he didn't know we had cheese and then asked if he could have some dinner too. I told him I'd gladly share with him as I flipped the 2 sandwiches over in the frying pan. Damon, still nude, stood there in the middle of the kitchen rubbing his hands together in anticipation like an excited child. Alright, fences were mended. Anger turned to something else and my buddy and I joined each other at the kitchen table at peace. I watched Damon scarf down what was on his plate. His fork seemed to make dramatic swings and swipes at the potatoes on his plate. His hair chest seemed to morph into a funny creature's face with jiggling tiny nipple eyes. The pattern of hair formed what appeared to be a nose that seemed to dip below the edge of the table. Damon dropped a scrap here and there and was quick to retrieve it with his free hand. The sandwich was gone. I don't think he chewed it. He lost a piece of potato off his fork right before it hit his mouth and it dropped to his crotch to feed his hairy hungry belly monster face. As entertaining as he was to watch, I had to focus on my own before he asked to clean my plate. Damon scraped the remaining potato niblets out of the frying pan with his fork and ate those, too. He sat there in silence looking at me. His tongue left his mouth and the tip curled up and rested on his upper lip as if he were concentrating on my every bite. He watched me eat for just a short moment in his trance like a puppy waiting for a treat. And before he could ask me for what was left on my plate I stuffed the rest of my sandwich in my mouth and grinned a half-chewed foody grin at him.

Damon laughed at my grilled cheese smile and I struggled to chew and swallow it. I choked it down with difficulty but that sandwich was all mine. He made a screechy sound as he slid his bare ass off the wooden kitchen chair to get up. He stood there at the table for a moment with his limp cock and saggy balls pressed and resting at the edge of the side of the kitchen table. Damon had sad puppy dog eyes for a moment as he gazed upon the table. His ignored and sad looking dick and balls were just hanging there wanting some kind of attention. He picked up his plate and his balls shifted up and down as he lightly ground them against the table. He gathered up all the dishes and things in one pile while his bits and pieces juggled themselves on the table ledge. His pecker wiggled there like a playful puppy's tail with each jerk of Damon'd beefy hips. Damon piled all the dishes up, including mine, and carried them to the sink. He got us a couple of beers from the fridge and cracked them both open. He gave me one and he swigged the other. A stray ketchup covered bit of fried potato clung there tangled in his pubes just above the base of his cock. As he stood there waiting for my praise for helping clean up, he raised his beer can for another chug-a-lug. He was obviously feeling good tonight having drank most of the whiskey and now had started on the beer. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he paused the can there on his raised lips and peered down at me. I shifted my gaze from his eyes down to his crotch then back to his eyes and then back to his crotch and cleared my throat again. He pulled the beer away from his face and looked down at the bit of food that was left swimming in his pubic hair. He blinked a few times then snatched up the morsel and popped it in his mouth. His cock wiggled back and forth with delight as Damon enjoyed the last bit. He grinned back at me and I nearly spit my beer out laughing.

To my surprise Damon started washing the dishes. I sat there at the kitchen table nursing my beer while Damon stood at the kitchen sink and made an effort to clean what few dishes there were. I watched his fat, fuzzy ass cheeks bounce back and forth as he scrubbed the pans and plates long enough and grabbed my cellphone to entertain me instead. Each clatter of the plates made me cringe. He made fast work of that small pile in the sink and commences to dry them. I was glad for his effort. We talked back and forth as his ass bounded here and there about the kitchen putting things away as he dried them. Nothing is more comical than watching someone bent on helping try to put clean dishes away in a strange kitchen. That is until he turned around to face me revealing a clump of soap suds clinging to his pubic area. I gave Damon the side eye and he wiped the sudsy bulge away with the kitchen towel. I made a mental note to change the kitchen towels. I thanked Damon for helping out and he smiled at my and gulped down the last of his beer, I handed him mine and told him to finish it. One gulp and one belch later and Damon found his way to the couch cautiously avoiding the coffee table. He found his spot and that's where he landed.

It seemed the evening routine was going to be TV and couch surfing before bed every night. I changed into some pajama bottoms and got comfortable on the couch with Damon. Instead of fighting for control of the remote I just decided to play on my phone and just chill there. I grabbed us 2 fuzzy blankets and threw one at Damon and he spread it over his lower body focusing on wrapping his feet. I curled up with mine and found a game to play on my phone. Damon would sporadically laugh at the sitcom he was watch and took one last shot from the whiskey bottle before passing out. The quiet canned laughter from the TV was only outshadowed by Damon's occasional snort snores. His arm was lifelessly and spread out toward me. The remote still in his grasp. I scooched over and grabbed it between snorts and found something else to watch. It wasn't too long into his evening snooze that I happened to glance over at notice the top of the blanket bop up and down. As his stiffened penis started stirring under the edge of the blanket I contemplated how to react. I really hadn't SEEN Damon's hard cock up close without him holding it. Damon didn't seem to mind showing it off since walking around in the nude around me didn't phase him. Damon stirred and dropped his feet from the coffee table to the floor and with a quick motion the blanket slipped down almost to his knees.

Almost as if on cue, Damon raised both arms above his head and tucked them behind his neck. He settled deeper into the couch and let his legs spread open. A corner of the blanket dropped between his knees revealing the fuzzy leg closest to me. Damon was splayed out there in a welcoming show-off position. His cock danced and played as he snored away. His mouth, with lips parted, sucked in air as usual as he snored unaware of such a delightful display. Even with only just the lights from the big flat screen TV to see by I could clearly spy Damon's full crotch. His dick bounced and stiffened definitely glad to be released from those white boxer briefs that Damon had been wearing just a few hours ago. I shifted my position on the couch to get closed to Damon and get a closer look at the goods. I didn't have a tape measure but I bet it was almost eight inches erect. His cock was a pale almost transparent white with a pink larger sized mushroom head. He had short groomed brown pubes that migrated up in a trail to meet his belly button. With each bounce and throb of his cock the head grew in size and darkened in color and became shiny. A vein along the underside of his shaft meandered and wriggled back and forth across the fascia. With each bounce of his penis I caught a different glimpse of his member as I studied it. He had just a slight skin discoloration where his circumcision scar was, His frenulum was large and seemed saggy even when fully erect. I was quite jealous of his almost perfectly straight shaft. The shaft his penis had a slight curve toward his abs and the shaft widened at the base and with each push for blood ribbed muscles rose to the surface. Sporadic hairs grew along the underside of his cock and nearly spread up the shaft to the frenulum. Another pulse of his cock and I spot a tiny freckle on the right side of the shaft.

I don't know how long I stared at his beautiful cock. Maybe 15 minutes passed by before I realized how close my face was to his crotch. I pulled away but not before pausing to inhale his musk. He wasn't stinky. He smelled manly, sweaty, sweet, pundgent but not awful. Nothing like armpits. It was kind of intoxicatingly different from my own and seemed to draw my curiosity. His dick's pulses slowed. I gazed down at his big ole balls. He didn't have much hair on his balls but what he had he seemed to keep trimmed. His balls seesawed up and down in their loose scrotum. They were churning and slowly whirling and jostling for a prime hanging position. His scrotum was transparent white like his penis. Blue almost purple tiny veins seemed to hold it all together as the mass just hung there. Another dick pounce and I'm watching his piss slit. The slit was not like mine. The slit seemed a lot like tiny pouty lips that protruded just slightly from his mushroom head. The slit seemed extra long almost stretched down to meet the frenulum. Each pump of new blood to his glans made his piss slit twitch and pout down and forward and tighten to the frenulum. The corona of his glans seemed to dramatically swing out at the bell end and the edges darked and grew shiny. Tiny protrusions, almost like taste buds, dotted here and there along the underside of his mushroom head. He was so nicely shaped all around and he definitely had a cock to be admired and almost worshipped.

Damon let out a snort and gasped for air and coughed. His dick seemed to go into violent convulsions, throbbing and bounce up and down and back and forth, A tiny drop of precum glistened and forced itself out of his piss slit. A clear thin stream eased its way from his cock head and connected with the trail of hair on his lower abdomen. A final cough and pulsing jerk from his throbbing bell end and the precum became tangled there in the soft hairs. A sudden and forced tightening of Damon's muscles rushed activity to different areas of his body. His cock raised up rigid and rock hard and steady for about 10 seconds and dropped down to his lower abs as if exhausted from the show. The rest of Damon started to stir. I quickly retreated to the other side of the couch and my phone, Damon gave in to a big full stretch to awaken. His arms stretched out. His finger splayed and his legs pumped up as he sucked his belly in for a full yawn. As he rested himself and blinked several times his dick did a little jump as if to say hello, here I am. Damon snatched for the blanket at his feet and pulled it up. He announced that he was going to bed and wrapped the blanket around his waist and retreated to his bed.
Damn this is so good I can’t wait to read what’s next

Reactions: Toroes80

johnboysawyer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It wasn't long before I was up off the couch and headed to bed, too. I closed up the house and shut off all the lights and headed down the lit hallway to the bathroom. I had to brush my teeth to get the taste of beer out of my mouth. I never really cared much for beer but I didn't mind drinking an occasional can. Damon emerged through the doorway and made his way past me towards the toilet. His fat flaccid penis brushed my ass as I bent over the sink. I tucked in and nearly gagged on my tooth brush. He excused himself and said he'd just be a second. I spit and rinsed as Damon gripped his cock and spread his stance a bit to aim. The sound of Damon pissing in the toilet drowned out the sound of the faucet. Damon started to lean a little too forward as he was pissing and his forehead collided with the wall above the tank. I asked him if he was alright and he was fine as he regained his composure. I stood quietly and waited my turn for the toilet. I wasn't gonna share the bowl like kids do. Damon seemed to hold his place way too long just letting his dick drip way too long into the toilet bowl. His head was bent down and his bangs covered his face. I thought he fell asleep standing there for a second. I cleared my throat and he tugged at his penis like he was milking the last desperate drops out. He gave it a shake then wiped the piss slit on the palm of his left hand leaving a wet snail trail. He rubbed the palm of that hand down the front of his thigh as one wipes their hands clean on their jeans.

We jockeyed to trade positions. Damon reached for my tooth brush as I pulled my dick out over the top of the waistband of my PJs. He paused and looked at my face watching him through the reflection in the mirror and then hesitantly decided to go for the mouthwash instead. I don't normally have a shy bladder but something about having Damon right next to me at that moment seemed awkward. He seemed to be noticeably checking me out and kinda acting like he wanted to copy my mannerisms. I was just wishing that he would use his own toothbrush. I was almost thinking as I stood there that this could be a dry run for me and that I should bow out. I gave my penis a little wiggle to try and get it going to no avail. Damon was still watching me through the mirror and he kind of froze like he forgot what he was doing. One moment I think he's eyeing my dick and the next I think he's asleep with his eyes open. He bailed on the mouthwash I guess. I told him to use a new toothbrush out of the drawer under the counter. I gave my dick another couple taps and Damon did a little jolt and grabbed a fresh tooth brush and the tooth paste. His tongue darted out of his mouth and the tip of it rested on his upper lip. In deep concentration Damon managed to get the cap off the tube of tooth paste and applied it to the tooth brush. All the while his tongue was tightly pressed against his upper lip. He turned on the faucet just as I finally started to piss. Damon focused on his job at hand and I managed to empty my bladder with no problem at all. We both finished up at the same time and we parted ways in the hall.

Quiet nights lead to restful sleep. Before I knew it it was Tuesday morning and we're starting routines again. Shit, shower and shave. Coffee trickling away. Damon emerged and the house was astir once again. He was nude except for the fuzzy throw blanket that was weirdly over his head. He looked like a fuzzy brown nun as he stood there clutching the edges of the blanket together at his chest. His penis played peek-a-boo as he shuffled around the kitchen. I gave him a little lecture on cleaning himself up and respecting my house while I was at work. He paused long enough at the kitchen counter to give his nuts a good scratch. He quietly listened to my speel, nodding to me all the while. He sipped coffee and it seem like what I was saying went in one ear and out the other. I grabbed my lunch and coffee and I was off to work. Damon gave a slight salute to me as I looked back at him from the front door. The blanket dropped to the kitchen floor revealing his crazy bed head and he just stood there naked and at attention. I couldn't close the front door quick enough.

All the while at work all I could think of was what sorry state the house would be in when I got home but to my surprise the house seemed pretty clean when I walked through the front door. A smile spread across my face and I felt like it was the start of inspection time. All was quiet. I assumed Damon was in his room. I purposefully made some random noises in the kitchen to stir him up to no avail. I passed his room on the way to mine and heard some muffled noises from behind his door. I changed into basketball shorts and a t-shirt and made a pit stop in the bathroom. I heard Damon come out of his room and shuffle around doing something somewhere. Getting a drink at the bathroom sink I noticed the remnants of his shaving aftermath. Tiny hair encrusted shaving cream clumps clung to the inner edge of the bowl of the sink. Stepping in a wet puddle on the rug in front of the tub was also a good sign.

I found Damon in the kitchen standing in front of the open refrigerator door. His butt comically stuck out as he surveyed its contents. I'm sure he must have done this a dozen times today hoping that each time the fridge fairies had refilled the icebox. No such luck though. We exchanged hellos as he depressingly closed the fridge door. Damon was freshly shaved and showered. He had on his jeans and a clean camouflage under armour t-shirt that barely covered his belly. Funny but he didn't seem the camouflage type so who knew where he got that shirt. He had attempted to comb his hair but he had that kind of hair that could not be tamed that way. Clearly he was cleaned up and it was a noticeable improvement. He smiled at me and looked as if he was waiting for my stamp of approval for his accomplishments of the day. He told me he was thinking about maybe going for a walk. It was a nice spring evening and it was kind of warm out there for the Midwest. He asked if I had a hoody he could borrow so I retrieved a old maroon one from the coat closet by the front door. He tried it on and I thought it fit him good. I committed to part with it as I knew I wouldn't want it back. He zipped it all the way up then pulled the zipper back down about 6 inches. He checked the pockets then told me he'd probably be back in a couple hours and bring home something to eat.

It was hard to believe that I was all alone in my own house. I think it had been at least four days since I'd had this luxury. I really wasn't sure how long I'd be able to tolerate living with Damon much longer but today was a much needed improvement of atmosphere. I decided to take advantage of my situation as other guys do in this particular circumstance. I needed to rub one out before he got back! Cruising down the hallway I peeked into Damon's bedroom and spied the Fleshlight. I quickly swiped up the toy and the lube and made a beeline for my bedroom. I stripped the bed and tossed the Fleshlight and tube of lube in the middle of it. I retrieved my laptop from out from under the bed, effortlessly flipped it open and opened the browser up to my favorite porn on Pornhub. With so little time to waste I settled for my favorites tab rather than searching for new and random videos and clips.

I readied myself for the task at hand. I normally jerk off every day or every other day and having Damon here seemed to make it hard for me to plan to get my rocks off. I seemed more horny than usual lately and I was definitely feeling on edge more often than not so this was just what the doctor ordered to help me take it easy. I found a MMF threesome video that seemed to be my standard go-to for a guaranteed cum. My cock was already hard and poking out with excitement as I began stripping there before the bed. My dick sprung and bounced and begged to be pulled as I clicked the play button on the video. A busty long-haired brunette jumped right to action on the screen shimmying her big jugs at two skinny yet muscular dudes that were relaxing side by side on an ugly floral couch that was covered in a pale yellow sheet. This strictly amateur shit is what seemed to get me off more than all the other videos. It seemed real. The desperation of these porn "actors" to perform was more real than the scripted normal play. Desperate, that is, for money to pay their bills so they perform differently or better before the camera. I just seemed to lean more towards porn where they kept their mouths shut and don't talk much. All action and no plot and get down to business. Both boys were stripped bare naked and had a similar build for pale white guys. The kid on the right, wearing just a sideways baseball cap, had the bigger bent dick and the kid on the left had an average run-of-the-mill dong. These guys were laying there rock solid and throbbing fresh from an off-scene fluffing whack. Each had an arm around the other and one on the arm of the loveseat/couch. The chick grabbed both cocks indiscriminately and commenced to vigorously jerk them both off. She flipped her hair back and forth between different camera angles and made eyes at the camera. The guys' heads fell back and both their mouths gaped open like Pez dispensers. Pure passion and excitement. The actress was just as much a pro as any other hotty but the 2 boys seemed fresh off the street. The second she bobbed her head down to suck cock I reached for the lube.

My focus switched to the Fleshlight and lubing it up. The smell of it as I screwed off the cap filled my nostrils. Rubbery and dog toy like and something else. I grabbed the lube and squirted some in the little rubber anus hole that seemed to stare at me with a kind of one-eyed longing lust. I fingered it as before and reamed it slightly to spread its slickness. My cock bobbed for attention and with my free clean thumb I flipped the front bottom of my t-shirt over my head. I climbed up on the bed and swiveled the laptop to face me. I sat there on my knees watching the video and thrusting the toy down to meet my cock. I kissed the the toy's hole with my cock head and struggled to aim it into the whole. Frisky little devil wasn't gonna go in easy. With my other hand I steadied my throbbing dick and slowly drove it down and into the artificial butthole. Its odd warmth grabbed right ahold of me like it wasn't gonna let go.I quickly pulled it right back out and it made a sucking suction noise. My cock slapped against my abs and then I grasped it and guided it right back in again. My dick throbbed and I felt a release of precum. Who knew this could be so pleasurable. I found a rhythm and commenced to watch the video as I jerked my cock with the Fleshjack. I changed my position and sat at the head of the bed and moved the laptop into view all the while keeping the toy sucked onto my cock.

With a more relaxed position I laid there watching the video and stroking. I flipped the Fleshlight upward and beat it a little faster. The toy seemed to get wetter and wetter just like a pussy. My eyes closed and I imagined I was one of the guys in the video. The chick was sucking MY cock when I closed my eyes. I watched the video for a moment then closed my eyes and returned to my fantasy. As she sucked my cock I started to thrust my pelvis up to meet her eager throat. I watched the video for a moment then closed my eyes to my fantasy. Now in my mind appeared Damon next to me and the chick was jerking his big dick while she sucked mine. My eyes met Damon's and all I could see was pure ecstasy come over his face. His body shuddered as the brunette picked up the pace of her stroke. Peering at the video paralleled what was happening in my fantasy. A threesome with my buddy. The toy started leaking fluid down the shaft of my cock just like the chicks slobbering wet blowjob. I had forgotten to grab a rag to clean up so I looked around the room to see if I could find a towel or something. Over on the floor by my dresser was a pair of white undies and I thought that that'll work just fine.