Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually almost every bathroom is the same in Japan, the larger they are the more toilets!
Do a quick search of "Japanese urinals" and check them out. I wish that I'd snapped some pictures!
O Damn! Thanks!

Reactions: Sneaker1st

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love a set up like this, loads similar in the UK and can easily see someone flop it out right next to you
Thank God common sense comes to halt the advancement of unisex toilet in England!!
MSN

That would kill all the urinals - and make guys wait pointlessly with long queue of women just for a piss! :confounded:

mfitznyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just found this pic on their Instagram. Obviously not the double-sided trough I so desperately want to see but still pretty on topic for the least private urinal thread.
View attachment 61312391
This is the new restroom off the first floor dance floor (opened around 2022) - they still have the back to back troughs on the second floor, and a single open trough on the first near the entrance of the NYC Eagle

Reactions: EnkiEa432

mfitznyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 9.19.40 AM.png

Not my original photo, but the urinals at the standard Boom Boom Room have mirrored dividers so that if you glance to your left or right, you see an infinity of penises... Also - most people don't know, as it's a subtle joke -- but the designer had inch marks etched in the mirror. See blowup.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 9.24.21 AM copy.jpg

Attachments

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just spent time in Japan and every restroom had tall urinals with no dividers. Made for some fun times...I probably went to take a piss more often than necessary just to show off a bit lol.
Looks like we both have about 5"-6" swinging softies. I've often fantasized about the local Asian men's reactions at seeing guys like us flopping around. Have you gotten some nice reactions to that big soft meat of yours?

Reactions: 402keith