Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In your experience where did you find the least private urinals that let you see the most penises? I remember as a 18 year old going to a game at a local soccer arena. At halftime I went to the restroom to find a giant trough in the center of the room. Guys stood on both sides of it. I saw so many dicks. Really peaked my curiosity. Any good stories? Also where do you guys go now if you want to see guys pee?
I haven't seen the troughs in a long time. Most modern restrooms have urinal dividers around here. The troughs I've seen have been down a long wall, so you didn't see other guys and less you looked to the side. Seems like most guys here (Midwest USA) are somewhat modest and like to space out for privacy, with some using the stalls rather than the urinals.

Tvoy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
T
I haven't seen the troughs in a long time. Most modern restrooms have urinal dividers around here. The troughs I've seen have been down a long wall, so you didn't see other guys and less you looked to the side. Seems like most guys here (Midwest USA) are somewhat modest and like to space out for privacy, with some using the stalls rather than the urinals.
There are multiple ones in the Denver area. I spend as much time at them as possible.

Reactions: peteO and MWUS7x6

jmatt789

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hellenic motor museum in Athens. Really nowhere to hide with this super tight fitting but unfortunately empty in this picture
Love a set up like this, loads similar in the UK and can easily see someone flop it out right next to you

Smk1989111

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love a set up like this, loads similar in the UK and can easily see someone flop it out right next to you
Ireland is exactly the same some places with very little privacy. The fancy golf places especially are like that.

bistudoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't think this one is in here yet. It's a waterfall urinal at a gas station on I-15 in CA. There's even a sign on the mens room door that warns that the room is not for shy guys.

View attachment 70421091
Restroom was renovated March 2024. The waterfall is gone.

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Don't think this one is in here yet. It's a waterfall urinal at a gas station on I-15 in CA. There's even a sign on the mens room door that warns that the room is not for shy guys.

View attachment 70421091
Is there still similar type urinal in the gents at the Ufizzi Museum/Gallery in Florence, Italy? I vaguely remember a fountain there years ago.

Reactions: coffinhack

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Most German airport used to be fitted like that, which I loved.
Big boys in Germany just show you whatever they got.
Unfortunately they retrofitted Frankfurt to install dividers... :confounded:
It's true, those big German boys and their fat sausages!