Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think it’s really Lance…
Last time I subscribed to Rick, i asked him about the name of a particular model and he immediately denied it. But when I ask him about lance…he never answered…i think his silence means Yes. Look at the convo.
He will immediately say No if it is a no,…but he seems To be silent if the answer is Yes.
Whoever it is, man that is a great looking cock!

silahis90210

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How vascular one is can fluctuate based on a number of things like workouts, seasons or the temperature or even after a meal high in sodium. How many of us take a preworkout that pumps up veins and muscles at that so those could change on one among other reasons we could all collectively come up with that make good sense.

The bellybutton though is unique to all of us. I looked at a number of photos and I honestly think it’s probably a match with about 80% confidence, maybe a little higher? Of course the pose one is in and ones body fat percentage and other factors or quality’s create some variables but overall it looks like the bellybutton is tied the same and the skin across the top of it remains tight. That’s allot of correlation to just by chance find another human with the same build, frame chest hair pattern and other visual cues or qualities that seem to probably point in the right direction as well.

Ps Yes I’m bored rn and I’m on a flight for a Memorial Day Weekend trip lol… time to kill here :)
I don't know about the rest but I believe it's him and his hard dick.

Orouchimaru

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was told by a reliable person ive traded with that thats 100% him. and if he was shot like that theres probably an entire rick day set with lance rock hard :weary_face:
gurl.. you can believe what you want to believe but facts dont lie.. if he is that at least some of his body structure & details wud match

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard he used to frequent bathhouses
Where did you hear that? I met him a few times while he was playing soccer and hung out with him socially a few times and he always said he was straight and gave off 100% straight vibes. Not that it means anything or everything but I'd be shocked if this were true.

laddemse

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone. I have been looking for a particular photo of Lance for a few years now, ever since I closed my twitter account. He is indoors (bedroom?) smiling at the camera, bare shoulders, and the lighting is pretty yellow. I think it’s the most beautiful photo of him. Does anyone happen to have it?

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
Hello everyone. I have been looking for a particular photo of Lance for a few years now, ever since I closed my twitter account. He is indoors (bedroom?) smiling at the camera, bare shoulders, and the lighting is pretty yellow. I think it’s the most beautiful photo of him. Does anyone happen to have it?
you need to be more descriptive. is he fully clothed, underwear, is the photograph entirely yellow toned or is it color with a yellow palette, i need more

laddemse

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you need to be more descriptive. is he fully clothed, underwear, is the photograph entirely yellow toned or is it color with a yellow palette, i need more
Thanks for getting back to me! Sorry, I’m not sure what happened to my reply. Anyway, the photo is him shirtless, just from the shoulders up. I don’t even think you see his nipples. He has a wide grin showing teeth, and his eyes are open a bit wider than usual (not as squinty). Color with a yellow palette I believe

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
Thanks for getting back to me! Sorry, I’m not sure what happened to my reply. Anyway, the photo is him shirtless, just from the shoulders up. I don’t even think you see his nipples. He has a wide grin showing teeth, and his eyes are open a bit wider than usual (not as squinty). Color with a yellow palette I believe
hmmm i thought i had this one but by your description i dont see anything like it sorry

also by your description it sounds like i wouldnt have even saved it. if hes shirtless but his nipples arent even in view i dont need to hold onto that :joy:

laddemse

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmm i thought i had this one but by your description i dont see anything like it sorry

also by your description it sounds like i wouldnt have even saved it. if hes shirtless but his nipples arent even in view i dont need to hold onto that :joy:
Also the photo might have been cropped later on, so maybe you have it with nipples. In any case, I’d love to see what you have (also I’m a huge Angus Hughes fan as well)

laddemse

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone,
I’ve gone through Facebook, ig, twitter, google lens, and I cannot find the photo I’m looking for of Lance. I even dm’d and emailed the man himself, as well as a random woman who took a photo with him back in 2012 when he was up for cosmo bachelor. I finally had to make this horrible splice creation in the hopes that it would jog someone’s memory… it pretty much exactly captures the picture of Lance I lost, except it had his full shoulders in it (and may or may not show nipples). I hope one of you has the photo! IMG_3012.jpeg

Shofixti

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it’s really Lance…
Last time I subscribed to Rick, i asked him about the name of a particular model and he immediately denied it. But when I ask him about lance…he never answered…i think his silence means Yes. Look at the convo.
He will immediately say No if it is a no,…but he seems To be silent if the answer is Yes.
I don't think it's him. Lance's chest carries hair much higher when it's hairy and his arbs aren't as angular when tensed. His belly button also has a T shape in the middle bottom

TightBottom199

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it's him. Lance's chest carries hair much higher when it's hairy and his arbs aren't as angular when tensed. His belly button also has a T shape in the middle bottom
Lance is usually easy to spot because he has that slight deformation under his left pec where the muscle doesn't have a sharp line. If you look at the nude you can see it there. But it appears on the right side (as viewed). This makes me think it could be him, although I'm not sure how the left and right got swapped. If there is some weird photography thing there that would make it happen then I think it is him. If not then I don't think it can be. You can see it in most of his photos where his chest and abs are prominent.

Reactions: marcus13568