Lance parker

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I had met him a few times, he acted pretty straight....asking if the babes were gonna be there at an event I invited him to. But trying to have a deeper conversation with him, I found him to be very guarded. I think he knows that there are dollar signs out there from his gay following if he keeps the hope alive that he might be into guys.

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
When I had met him a few times, he acted pretty straight....asking if the babes were gonna be there at an event I invited him to. But trying to have a deeper conversation with him, I found him to be very guarded. I think he knows that there are dollar signs out there from his gay following if he keeps the hope alive that he might be into guys.
all the more reason for him to make an of! lol

Reactions: burrlaburr

EdMur213

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excuse me for the bomb dropping post. Can anybody match and proof that this is ours truly. Pic taken from RïçķD4¥ OF page. I suspect bcoz of the soccer ball and the caption he out in the post: soccer coach.
View attachment 31970691
Thanks for reviving the discussion I started long time ago and now im really sure that it is him in the picture. Based on the upper left ab muscle and the shape of his hairy pecs and belly button.

Orouchimaru

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Excuse me for the bomb dropping post. Can anybody match and proof that this is ours truly. Pic taken from RïçķD4¥ OF page. I suspect bcoz of the soccer ball and the caption he out in the post: soccer coach.
View attachment 31970691
i hope someone cn do a comparison and analyze this hahahaha

MisterCat

Expert Member
Media
what u guys think? theyre all taken by rickday is it a yes or no?
I think it’s really Lance…
Last time I subscribed to Rick, i asked him about the name of a particular model and he immediately denied it. But when I ask him about lance…he never answered…i think his silence means Yes. Look at the convo.
He will immediately say No if it is a no,…but he seems To be silent if the answer is Yes.

Attachments

Orouchimaru

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
u
I think it’s really Lance…
Last time I subscribed to Rick, i asked him about the name of a particular model and he immediately denied it. But when I ask him about lance…he never answered…i think his silence means Yes. Look at the convo.
He will immediately say No if it is a no,…but he seems To be silent if the answer is Yes.
u can always assume gurll but facts dont lie.. its right at ur face!!!

Trance93

Loved Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't this the pic that's suggested to be him?

View attachment 76250941
Yes that’s the one. The soccer ball seems fitting since he was a soccer player that moved into modeling and seems like the time frames are a fit. Also looks allot like outlines that you can see in underwear photos too. There’s of course no real way to confirm either way but if we’re honest it’s likely him.