Ladybonersgw Reddit

berryberry02

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if anyone has this or is willing to share but does anyone have the nude posted by "here goes 1084" (no spaces) last week? I thought I had it but it came out blurry lol. It got more than 1k upvotes so I'm sure at least one person has it

ynottony

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately, pholder has a significantly smaller fraction of what gayfap had...

and pholder itself does not host any photos, they just hotlink to the reddit server, you don't really need pholder at all, all the photos they show you are on the reddit. If the photo was deleted on reddit, you will not be able to find it on pholder either.

On the other hand, gayfap grabbed the content from reddit then uploaded them to the cloud, that's why it's so valuable here, since it archived the content even after they were deleted from Reddit.

ynottony

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope I am wrong here but it seems the site is gone, but honestly I am quite surprised it even lasted this long if this is really the end. Last summer Reddit announced they will start to charge API access ($0.24/1,000 requests), many 3rd party apps/sites closed soon after since it's cost prohibitive for them to operate, gayfap didn't shut down but they have scaled down considerably for new content update, I think most users noticed the change, the subs were less frequently checked and it missed a lot of new uploads on reddit, and a lot of IDs were sporadically updated or not updated at all.

Mokgwasa

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
King William’s Town (Eastern Cape, South Africa)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope I am wrong here but it seems the site is gone, but honestly I am quite surprised it even lasted this long if this is really the end. Last summer Reddit announced they will start to charge API access ($0.24/1,000 requests), many 3rd party apps/sites closed soon after since it's cost prohibitive for them to operate, gayfap didn't shut down but they have scaled down considerably for new content update, I think most users noticed the change, the subs were less frequently checked and it missed a lot of new uploads on reddit, and a lot of IDs were sporadically updated or not updated at all.
Dang that sucks. Well, if it is gone, I'll miss it.